嘿 朋友们 山姆·博雷加德来了
Hey, friends, Sam Beauregarde here.
如果你想买♥♥便宜货
If you’re looking for bargains,
别忘了去参观最大的汽车经销店…
don’t forget to visit the biggest car dealership…
别这样 爸爸 这是我的秀
Cut it out, Dad. This is my show.
嗨 大家好 我还在嚼
Hi, everyone! Still chewing.
已经10周了 看看这粘度
Week 10 and counting. Check out this stretch.
我要在别人之前进去
I’m going in before anyone else.
我想做第一
I want to be the first.
是的 天使 当然
Yes, angel, of course.
奥古斯都 先进去再说
Augustus, wait until we get inside.
爷爷 真不敢相信我们要进去了
Grandpa, I can’t believe we’re actually going inside.
我们要去见威利·旺卡先生本人
And we’re gonna meet Mr. Willy Wonka himself.
时间到
It’s time now.
什么
What’s that?
怎么这么久
What’s taking so long?
太光荣了
So glorious.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
可能是某种疾病
Some type of illness, maybe.
我们应该帮助他吗
Should we help him?
谢谢 欢迎 我的朋友们
Thank you! Welcome, my friends!
欢迎 今天是个激动人心的日子
Welcome. Today is going to be such an exciting day.
但首先 我可以看看金券吗
But first, may I see your golden tickets, please?
我是维露卡·索特
I’m Veruca Salt.
很高兴 维露卡
A pleasure, Veruca.
你穿貂皮大衣的样子真漂亮
And how pretty you look in that mink coat.
很贵的
It’s expensive.
我家里还有很多
And I have lots more at home.
真美妙 还有索特先生 你们请走这边
Wonderful. And Mr. Salt, would you please step this way.
奥古斯都·格卢普
Augustus Gloop.
很高兴见到你 奥古斯都
Good to see you, Augustus.
你看起来很健康 格卢普太太 请这边走
You’re looking healthy, and Mrs. Gloop, this way please.
瓦雷特·博雷加德
Violet Beauregarde.
亲爱的孩子 欢迎来到我的巧克力工厂
Darling child, welcome to my chocolate factory.
这里有口香糖吗
Got any gum here?
超可爱 这边请
Delightful, delightful! Just over here, please.
本该在这里的
It was right here.
一定在这里
It’s gotta be here somewhere.
我肯定有那张票
I know I had that ticket.
我能放在哪里?
Where could I have put it?
我离家的时候带着的
I know I had it when I left the house.
我叫麦克·TV 嘣 骗到你了
The name’s Mike Teevee. Bang! Gotcha!
很高兴见到你迈克
Wonderful to meet you, Mike.
金券在哪
Ooh. Where’s that ticket?
查理
Charlie…
TV太太 真是个可爱的小男孩
And, Mrs. Teevee, what an adorable little boy.
请这边走
This way, please.
查理··毕奇 – 好吧 查理·毕奇
Charlie Bucket. – Well, well, Charlie Bucket.
你的事我知道 很高兴见到你
I read all about you. So happy to meet you.
我的祖父 乔 – 很荣幸 先生
And this is my Grandpa Joe. – A pleasure, sir.
喜悦 准备好了吗
A joy, a delight. Are we ready?
好的 我们走吧 大家
Good, in we go, everyone.
请这边走
This way, please.
请快点 这么久还什么都没开眼呢
Hurry, please. We have so much time and so little to see.
等等 关门吧
Wait, strike that. Reverse it.
谁 – 打开大门 笨蛋
Who is it? – Open the gate, you fool.
我得小心点 老大
Just trying to be careful, boss.
一切都按照计划进行
Everything is going according to plan.
查理·毕奇和其他孩子都没有怀疑
Charlie Bucket and the other children suspect nothing.
今天结束时
By the end of the day,
查理·毕奇会得到那玩意
Charlie Bucket will get exactly what’s coming to him.
届时巧克力工厂
And then this chocolate factory
将有新的主人
will have a new owner.
够了 锁门
Enough. Lock the gate.
只要我活着 糖果贼别想跑
That’s it. I’m gonna get you candy thieves if it’s the last thing I…
回来 你们
Come back here, you!
逮到你了
Gotcha!
我的眼睛
Oh! My eyes.
真好吃
That is delicious.
没好果子吃了
Oh, this won’t end well.
超乎本狗的期待
It’s more than I was expecting.
谁胆敢闯入我的糖果厂?
Who dares trespass into my candy factory?
你不知道这里很危险吗
Don’t you know it’s dangerous down here?
幸好我能关闭一切
Good thing I was able to shut everything down.
我是塔菲 我是小矮人
I’m Tuffy. I’m an Oompa Loompa.
实习生
Intern.
你们从没听说过小矮人?
You mean you never heard of Oompa Loompas?
为什么? 因为他们只存在于旺卡工厂
Why, they only run Wonka’s entire candy operation.
他们是旺卡先生几年前带来的
Mr. Wonka brought them here years ago
来自一个陌生和危险的土地
from a strange and dangerous land.
他们负责工作
They do the work,
而旺卡先生给他们安全的家
and he gives them a nice, safe place to live.
我想成为一个小矮人 胜过一切
I wanted to be an Oompa Loompa, more than anything.
可是我身高没有达标
But I didn’t meet the height requirement.
但如果我继续努力
But if I keep trying as hard as I can,
终有一天我会被小矮人接受的
I know I’ll be accepted as an Oompa Loompa someday.
你们来这里做什么?
Say, what are you guys doing here, anyway?
哇 你朋友找到了一张金券
Wow! Your friend found a golden ticket?
那他现在一定在参观
Then he must be on the tour right now!
史兰沃? 在工厂里?
Slugworth? Here in the factory?
他没安好心 肯定的
Oh, he’s up to no good, that’s for sure.
我们最好去警告旺卡先生
We’d better warn Mr. Wonka.
从这里走 就能赶上参观
If we go through here, we can catch up with the tour.
看起来很怪异 但绝对安全
I know it looks weird, but it’s totally safe.
相信我 伙计们 我熟悉工厂的一切
Trust me, fellas, I know everything about this factory.
哎呦喂 看来我漏了一处
Huh. I actually didn’t know about this.
放松 伙计们 你们到了
Relax, fellas. I got you here, didn’t I?
大开眼界吧
Feast your eyes on
巧克力房♥间
the chocolate room.
这是威利·旺卡工厂的
This is the nerve center of
神经中枢
Willy Wonka’s entire operation.
一切皆可食用
Everything here is edible.
可吃 我是说你可以吃
Eatable. I mean, you can eat it.
既然是参观 他们会从这里经过的
It’s the tour. I figured they’d come through here.
我们最好低调
We better lay low.
旺卡先生对猫不太着迷
Mr. Wonka’s not too crazy about cats.
屏住呼吸
Hold your breath.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
数到三
Count to three.
跟我来
♪ Come with me
你将会
♪ And you’ll be
进入纯粹幻想世界
♪ In a world of pure imagination
四下看看 你会看到
♪ Take a look and you’ll see
在你的幻想中
♪ Into your imagination
我们开始旋转
♪ We’ll begin with a spin
在我创造的世界中
♪ Traveling in the world of my creation
所见的一切将藐视
♪ What we’ll see will defy
所有的解释
♪ Explanation
如果你想看天堂
♪ If you want to view paradise
四下张望 这就是了
♪ Simply look around and view it
你想怎样 就怎样
♪ Anything you want to, do it
哪怕改变世界
♪ Want to change the world

Ow!
这里无与伦比
♪ There’s nothing to it
来吧 爷爷
Come on, Grandpa.
杰瑞 回来
Jerry, come back.
没有生活…
♪ There is no life I know
可与纯粹幻想相比
♪ To compare with pure imagination
在那里 你将自♥由♥
♪ Living there, you’ll be free
只要你真心向往
♪ If you truly wish to be