看啊
Look! Look!
那孩子找到了金券
The kid found the golden ticket!
金券
The golden ticket!
真的吗 是真券吗?
Is this real? Is that the real one?
不 不可能 – 是的 一定是真品
No, it mustn’t be. – Yes! It must be!
不 我想看看
No, I wanna see it.
我想看看金券
I wanna see the ticket.
直跑回家 查理 – 别停
Run straight home, Charlie. Don’t stop.
恭喜你 小男孩
Congratulations, little boy.
你找到了最后一张金券
You found the last golden ticket.
我可以自我介绍一下吗
May I introduce myself?
亚瑟·史兰沃 史兰沃巧克力公♥司♥总裁
Arthur Slugworth, president of Slugworth Chocolates Incorporated.
旺卡先生是我不共戴天的仇敌
Mr. Wonka is my sworn enemy.
他正在研发一个吊炸天的新品
He is currently developing an incredible invention,
永恒大硬糖
the everlasting gobstopper.
如果他成功了 我就破产了
If he’s successful, he’ll bankrupt me.
所以我需要你的帮助
So I need your help.
你必须获得一个永恒大硬糖
You must get a hold of an everlasting gobstopper
带给我
and bring it to me,
这样我就能获得秘方
so I can find the secret formula.
按我说的做 你会发财的
If you do as I say, you’ll be rich.
你家能有新房♥子
A new house for your family.
家人一辈子够食 够安全
Plenty of food and security for the rest of their lives.
我全都要
♪ I want it all
我要他的全世界
♪ I want his whole world
只需一个背叛他的孩子
♪ All that I need is one kid to betray him
最终我能报复他
♪ At last I’ll repay him and how
我要旺卡的一切
♪ I want what’s Wonka’s
我要他全部的秘密
♪ I want his secrets
美味滴滴鱼
♪ Scrumdidilyumptious
旺卡如此美味
♪ And Wonka so scrumptious
永恒大硬糖一定是我的
♪ Gobstoppers or go bust Give it to me
现在
♪ Now!
我全都要
♪ I want it all
我要全世界
♪ I want the whole world
全都锁进我口袋中
♪ I want to lock it all up in my pocket
那是我的巧克力
♪ It’s my ball of chocolate
速速给我
♪ Give it to me
现在
♪ Now!
今天是我的
♪ I want today
明天是我的
♪ I want tomorrow
甚至当衣服穿 只要我愿意
♪ I want to wear them I will if I dare
绝对不拿来分享
♪ And I don’t want to share them!
我要满堂笑声的派对
♪ I want to party with rooms full of laughter
成千上万粉丝崇拜我
♪ Ten thousand fans adore me
若我不能得偿所愿
♪ And if I don’t get the things I am after
我要惊叫
♪ I’m going to scream
我要工厂
♪ I want the works
我要整座工厂
♪ I want the whole works
全世界都在我碗里
♪ The world on my plate
现在偷取旺卡的命运还不迟
♪ It isn’t too late to seal Wonka’s fate
现在
♪ And now
别介意我的手段
♪ Don’t care how I want it now
别介意我的手段
♪ Don’t care how I want it now ♪
大家听着
Look, everyone.
第5张金券是我的
The fifth golden ticket is mine!
开玩笑 查理 不是都找到了吗
You’re kidding, Charlie. They’re all gone.
读一下 爷爷
Read it, Grandpa.
“谨向金券的发现者致意 威利·旺卡先生”
“Greetings to the finder of this golden ticket from Mr. Willy Wonka.”
把金券带到我的工厂
“Bring this ticket to my factory
10月1日 上午10点
“at 10:00 in the morning on October the first
请勿迟到
“and do not be late.
可选择一名家人陪同
“One member of your own family may accompany you.
一整天意外之喜等待着你俩”
“A day of unimaginable surprises awaits you both.”
查理 这是真的 你成功了
Charlie, it’s real! You did it!
爷爷 上面说我可以带一名家人
Grandpa, it says I can take someone along.
我要你和我一起去
I want you to come with me.
鳄鱼也会跳 查理
Jumpin’ crocodiles, Charlie.
很好
Ah. That’s good.
你没事吧 爷爷
Are you okay, Grandpa?
是的 我很好 查理 我很好
Oh, yeah. I’m fine, Charlie. I’m fine.
看着我
Look at me.
我以为我的生命
♪ I never thought my life could be
只有灾难
♪ Anything but catastrophe
然而 我看到了
♪ But suddenly I begin to see
一丝运气的希望
♪ A bit of good luck for me
因为我拿到了金券
♪ Cause I’ve got a golden ticket
闪闪亮的金券
♪ I’ve got a golden twinkle
闪耀我眼
♪ In my eye
我从未出人头地
♪ I never had a chance to shine
从未开心到有歌♥唱
♪ Never a happy song to sing
突然间 我拥有了半个世界
♪ But suddenly half the world is mine
全因那迷人之物
♪ What an amazing thing
全因那金色奖券
♪ Cause I’ve got a golden ticket
是我们的 查理
It’s ours, Charlie!
我拥有太空金色太阳
♪ I’ve got a golden sun up in the sky
拖鞋 查理
Slippers, Charlie.
我没料到有那么一天
♪ I never thought I’d see the day
我可以向全世界祝 “早安”
♪ When I would face the world and say, “Good morning”
看那太阳
♪ Look at the sun
我从未料到我也能
♪ I never thought that I would be
尽享奢华
♪ Slapping the lap of luxury
因为我说过
♪ ‘Cause I have said
那根本不可能
♪ It couldn’t be done – Oh!
但事实摆在眼前
♪ But it can be done
拐杖 查理
Oh! The cane, Charlie.
我来也
Here I go!
看我的速度
Watch my speed
我做梦也没想到我能
♪ I never dreamed that I would climb
如此兴高采烈
♪ Over the moon in ecstasy
尽管如此 梦想已实现
♪ But nevertheless it’s there that I’m surely about to be
因为我拿到了金券
♪ Cause I’ve got a golden ticket
我拿到了开门的金券
♪ I got a golden chance to make my way
手握金券 日子金灿灿
♪ And with a golden ticket it’s a golden day
早安 看那太阳
♪ Good morning Look at the sun
因为我说过 那根本不可能
♪ ‘Cause I have said it couldn’t be done
但事实摆在眼前
♪ But it can be done
我做梦也没想到我能
♪ I never dreamed that I would climb
如此兴高采烈
♪ Over the moon in ecstasy
尽管如此 梦想已实现
♪ But nevertheless it’s there that I’m surely about to be
因为我拿到了金券
♪ ‘Cause I’ve got a golden ticket
我拿到了金券
♪ I’ve got a golden ticket
我拿到了开门的金券
♪ I’ve got a golden chance to make my way
手握金券 日子金灿灿
♪ And with a golden ticket it’s a golden day ♪
10月1日 就是明天
October first. That’s tomorrow!
爷爷 还有件事
Grandpa, there’s something else.
回家路上 我碰到了史兰沃先生
On the way home, I ran into Mr. Slugworth.
该走了 乔爷爷 – 别忘了金券
Time to go, Grandpa Joe. Don’t forget the ticket.
就在我这里
I’ve got it right here.
真不敢相信我们要去见旺卡先生
I can’t believe we’re really gonna meet Mr. Willy Wonka.
我也不能 查理
I can’t either, Charlie.
祝好运
Good luck!
我上班要迟到了
Oh, I’m gonna be late for work.
再见
Bye.
还有10分钟 上午10:00
In just ten minutes, at 10:00 a.m.,
传奇的威利·旺卡将为五名优胜者
the legendary Willy Wonka will open his factory doors
打开工厂大门
for the five lucky ticket winners.
好期待
The anticipation is palpable.
妈 我们上电视了
Hey, Ma, we’re on TV.
看我 我是个明星
Look at me, I’m a star!
猫和老鼠:查理和巧克力工厂(2017)
Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory