绿野仙踪
这么多年来《汤姆和杰瑞》给猫和老鼠
还有童心都带来了真诚的抚慰
而时间也没有埋没它的快乐哲学
快点 多多
Come on, Toto.
她还没过来 多多
She isn’t coming yet, Toto.
她有没有把伤到你吧
Did she hurt you?
她想要弄伤你 对吧
She tried to, didn’t she?
快点 我们去告诉亨利叔叔和爱玛婶婶
Come on, we’ll go tell Uncle Henry and Auntie Em.
爱玛婶婶 爱玛婶婶
Auntie Em. Auntie Em.
爱玛婶婶 快听听高奇小姐对多多做了什么
Auntie Em. Just listen to what Miss Gulch did to Toto.
拜托 多萝茜 我们在数小鸡呢
Dorothy, please. We’re trying to count.
但是爱玛婶婶 她打了多多的
But Aunt Em. She hit him over the…
宝贝 现在别来打搅我们
Oh, don’t bother us now, honey.
这个老式孵化器越来越不行了
This old incubator’s gone bad…
我们可能会损失好多小鸡
…and we’re likely to lose a lot of our chicks.
哦 可怜的小家伙们
Oh, the poor little things.
好了 来吧 去吧
All right, come on now, let’s go.
去吧
There you go.
嗯 谢啦 小杰
Mm-hm. Mm-hm. Thanks, Jer.
爱玛婶婶 高奇小姐说要把多多带走
Auntie Em, Miss Gulch said she was gonna take Toto away.
她说要叫警长来
She said she was gonna get the sheriff.
多萝茜 拜托 -好吧 好吧
Dorothy, please. -Oh, all right.
多萝茜
Dorothy.
噢 快救我出去
Oh, get me out of here.
你没事吧 -没事
Are you all right, Dorothy? -l’m all right.
汤姆 杰瑞 太感谢你们了
Tom, Jerry. Thanks ever so much.
在工作的当儿你们居然有闲工夫在这里闲聊
What’s all this jabberwopping when there’s work to be done?
谢谢啦 孩子们 我很感激
Thank you, boys. l’m much obliged.
爱玛婶婶 你知道高奇小姐说要对多多做什么吗
Auntie Em, you know what Miss Gulch said she was gonna do to Toto?
多萝茜 你总是让自己陷入一种无中生有的苦恼之中
Now, Dorothy, dear…you always get yourself into a fret over nothing
就当帮我们一个忙 找个你自己不会惹是生非的地方去吧
Just help us out today and find yourself a place…where you won’t get into any trouble
好吧 过来 多多
Yes, ma’am. Come on, Toto.
孩子们 我知道你们两个想打架
Boys, I know you two like to tussle
但是你们能否答应我一件事
but will you promise me something?
你们要保证像好朋友一样
Promise me you’ll be friends and work together…
并且给我看好多萝茜
…to keep an eye on Dorothy.
拜托了孩子们 好好照顾她
Please, boys, you’re awfully good at looking after her.
她需要保护 多多也一样
She needs someone to protect her, and Toto, too.
答应我好吗
Promise me you’ll do that.
谢谢啦 孩子们
Thank you, boys.
现在看紧点多萝茜
Now, you stay close to Dorothy.
你想到有这么一个地方了吗 多多
Do you suppose there is such a place, Toto?
这种地方一定存在
There must be.
可能我们坐船或坐火车都到不了
It isn’t a place you can get to by a boat or a train.
它在非常遥远的地方
It’s far, far away.
在明月背后 在雨幕之外
Behind the moon. Beyond the rain.
在彩虹之上
Somewhere over the rainbow
很高的地方
Way up high
有一块乐土
There’s a land that l’ve heard
曾在摇篮曲中
Of once in a lullaby
在彩虹之上
Somewhere over the rainbow
蔚蓝的天空
Skies are blue
在那里
And the dreams that you dare
一切梦想都会成真
To dream really do come true
有一天 我会对着星星许愿
Someday l’ll wish upon a star
在云远天高的地方醒来
And wake up where the clouds
在那里
Are far behind me
烦恼像柠檬汁一样溶化
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
在远离烟囱的顶端
Away above the chimney tops
在那里
That’s where
你就可以找到我
You’ll find me
在彩虹之上
Somewhere over the rainbow
青鸟悠然飞翔
Bluebirds fly
飞过了彩虹
Birds fly over the rainbow
那么
Why then
我为何不能飞翔
Oh, why can’t I?
如果快乐的小青鸟儿
If happy little blue birds fly
飞过了彩虹
Beyond the rainbow
那么
Why, oh, why
我为何不能飞翔
Can’t l?
盖尔先生 我要就多萝茜的事情立刻见你和你夫人
Mr. Gale. l want to see you and your wife right away about Dorothy.
那只狗对社会构成了威胁
That dog is a menace to the community.
我要把这只狗交给警长 让他杀掉
I’m taking him to the sheriff to make sure he’s destroyed.
不 我不会让你把他带走的
No, no. I won’t let you take him.
滚开 你个缺德的老巫婆
You go away, you wicked old witch.
我们不能和警长做对 多萝茜
We can’t go against the sheriff, Dorothy.
把小狗放篮子里 亨利
Put him in the basket, Henry.
亨利叔叔 爱玛婶婶 别让她把多多带走
Uncle Henry, Auntie Em, don’t let her take Toto.
别让她得逞
Don’t let her take him.
这什么世道啊
What in the world?
我认识你们两个
I know you two.
你们是盖尔农场里的汤姆和杰瑞
You’re that Tom and Jerry from the Gale farm.
我要好好教教你们如何别挡我的路
I’ll teach you to get in my way.
尝尝这个
Take that.
还有这个
And that.
滚开
Get off.
我会捉住你们的 汤姆和杰瑞
I’ll get you, Tom and Jerry.
还有那只小狗
And that little dog, too.
多多 你回来了
Toto, you came back.
我好高兴哦
Oh, l’m so glad.
高奇小姐很快会来捉你的
Miss Gulch will be coming back for you.
我们得马上离开
We’ve got to get away.
马上
We’ve got to run away.
是龙♥卷♥风♥ 龙♥卷♥风♥
It’s a twister, it’s a twister.
把马都栓好
Get the horses up.
多萝茜
Dorothy.
上帝啊 再次感谢你
Jiminy Crickets. Thanks again.
快来
Come on.
多萝茜
Dorothy.
多萝茜 你在哪
Dorothy, where are you?
来不及了 我们没时间找她了
lt’s too late, we can’t look for her now.
爱玛婶婶 爱玛婶婶
Auntie Em. Auntie Em.
你们继续敲门
You keep trying the door.
爱玛婶婶 亨利叔叔
Auntie Em. Uncle Henry.
小心 老鼠
Look out, mouse.
你吃不了我 死猫
You won’t eat me, cat.
来啊 来啊
Put ’em up, put ’em up.
看好了 好戏还在后头
Watch it. There’s more where that came from.
你是说这家伙儿是和你一伙的
You mean that thing is with you?
你们是从哪儿来的
Where did you come from?
那么 你们一定认识多萝茜
Why then, you must know Dorothy.
很好
Well, l’ll be.
我是小矮鼠泰菲
I’m Tuffy, the Munchkin Mouse.
欢迎来到矮人国
And l’d like to welcome you to Munchkin Land.
恐怕多萝茜在几小时前就走了
I’m afraid Dorothy’s left hours ago.
载着多萝茜和你们的那栋房♥子
The house you and Dorothy came in…
正好降落在了东方女巫头上 把她砸死了
…landed on the Wicked Witch of The East and crushed her.
多萝茜把我们从女巫手中解放了
Dorothy had freed us from the Witch…
然后格林达 来自北方好女巫
…and then Glinda, the Good Witch of the North…
给了多萝茜一双红宝石鞋
…gave Dorothy the ruby slippers.
但是后来 来自西方的坏巫婆出现
But then, the Wicked Witch of the West showed up…
想偷走具有魔力的红宝石鞋
…to take the magical ruby slippers.
为了得到鞋子 她会不惜一切代价
And she’ll do anything to get them.
所以格林达让多萝茜
So Glinda sent Dorothy…
去见翡翠城里最神奇伟大的奥兹巫师
…to the great and powerful Wizard of Oz in the Emerald City…
在那里 她会请求巫师把她送回堪萨斯
…where she’s gonna ask the Wizard to send her home to Kansas.
于是她从黄砖路上动身出发
So she set off on the yellow brick road.
沿着黄砖路走就行了
Follow the yellow brick road.
沿着黄砖路走
Follow the yellow brick road.
沿着黄砖路走
Follow the yellow brick road.
停下
Stop.