你会喜欢这个的
You’ll love this one.
让我们确保它是安全的
Let’s make sure it’s safe.
我们不希望罗宾·史达琳出什么事
We wouldn’t want anything to happen to Robyn Starling.
(喘息)等等!你怎么知道我的名字?
[gasps] Wait! How did you know my name?
抱歉,孩子,你姑妈来之前我得把你留在这里
Sorry, kid, got to keep you here till your aunt arrives
去拿你
to fetch you.
但我以为你是个好人
But I thought you were nice man.
但我是,亲爱的
But I am, my dear.
但他有一百万个巧克力棒就更好了
But he’ll be even nicer with a million smackeroos.
旅途愉快,亲爱的-免费的
Enjoy your ride, my dear. – It’s on the house.
拜托!哦,请放我下来吧!
Please! Oh, please let me down!
别把我送回菲格姨妈那里
Don’t send me back to Aunt Figg.
她讨厌我!请不要送我回去
She hates me! Please don’t send me back.
放松点!看看周围!
Just relax! Look around!
“你真是世界之巅!”
‘You’re on top of the world!’
啊!啊!
Aah! Aah!
(打呵欠)太阳在码边上方
[yawning] The sun’s over the yardarm
也就是说老船长该睡觉了
which means naptime for the ol’ captain.
Awk !
Awk!
哦!
Oh!
我的脑!
My locket!
汤姆!杰瑞!
Tom! Jerry!
嘘!
Shh!
(小孩普通员工)
[Kiddie grunts]
啊!
Aah!
什么. .左舷船头有海盗!
What the.. Pirates off the port bow!
全体人员到甲板上集♥合♥!Awk !
All hands on deck! – Awk!
把那流氓!别让他跑了!
Get that varmint! Don’t let him get away!
哦,快点!哦,让他!
Oh, hurry! Oh, get him!
明白了!
Gotcha!
女孩在哪里?
Where’s the girl?
我们想看看钱,亲爱的Awk !
We wants to see the money, honey. Awk!
只有在我见到罗宾之后
Only after I see Robyn.
你们来晚了,孩子们
You’re too late, boys.
那小鬼在哪儿?
Where’s the little brat?
她在摩天轮上安然无恙
She’s safe and sound on the Ferris wheel.
她在那儿!-百万美元的孩子!
There she is! – The million-dollar kid!
我们丰富!阻止他们!
We’re rich! – Stop them!
噢!
Ooh!
汤姆,这是移♥动♥!
Tom, it’s moving!
啊哦!现在别看,龙女来了
Uh-oh! Don’t look now, but here comes the dragon lady.
罗宾,来找你亲爱的费格姨妈,亲爱的
Robyn, come to your dear Aunt Figg, darling.
散开,别让那小鬼跑了
Spread out and don’t let the brat get by you.
我们会做些什么呢?
What’ll we do?
我带大家离开这里来吧
I’ll get us out of here. Come on.
他们得到了!
They’re getting away!
按红色按钮!总是红色的!
Push the red button! It’s always the red one!
我知道的!我只是想按一下
I know it! I was just gonna push it.
汤姆,杰瑞,快点!
Tom, Jerry, hurry!
Lickboot,去把车开过来我们要把她引到上游去
Lickboot, get the car. We’ll head her off up the river.
啊!移♥动♥它,船长!移♥动♥它!我们在竞争百万奖金!
Aye! Move it, captain! Move it! We’re in a race for the million!
不要担心这个老船长还是会耍一两招
Not to worry. This old captain still knows a trick or two.
让我引导!让我引导!
Let me steer! Let me steer!
让开,笨蛋我是这里的船长
Out of the way, birdbrain. I’m the captain here.
[冰淇淋车的器乐]
[instrumental music on ice-cream truck]
你来晚了,医生!
You’re too late, doc!
嘿,医生,医生,我们在上面!医生,带我们离开这里!
Hey, doc, doc, we’re up here! Hey, doc, get us out of here!
对不起,孩子们!善有善报!
Sorry, boys! One good turn deserves another!
(喘息)哦,天哪!他们跟着我们!
[gasps] Oh, no! They’re following us!
但我们已经尽可能快了
But we’re going as fast as we can.
在这里,汤姆让我试试
Here, Tom. Let me try.
我们需要更多的蒸汽!
We need more steam!
呀!
Yipe!
嘟嘟声嘟嘟声
toot toot
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
哇!
Whoo!
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
你笨蛋!让我们离开这里!他们得到了!
You twit! Get us out of here! They’re getting away!
噢!噢!啊!噢!噢!
Ooh! Ooh! Ah! Ooh! Ow!
放开方向盘,我告诉你!我的船长!
Let go of the wheel, I tell you! I’m the captain!
我来掌舵!哇!
I’ll do the steering! Whoa!
你连浴缸都绕不开!
You couldn’t navigate your way around a tub!
啊!
Aah!
好吧,这样他们就没事了
Well, that takes care of them.
但菲格姨妈怎么了?她在哪儿?
But what happened to Aunt Figg? Where’s she?
我不知道也许我们跟丢了
I don’t know. Maybe we lost her.
等一下这个地方看起来很眼熟
Wait a minute. This place looks familiar.
什么?是的!我知道我们在哪儿了
What? – Yes! I know where we’re at.
我们要直接去罗宾的巢穴
We’re going straight to Robyn’s nest
你知道我跟你说过的那个特别的地方吧
You know that special place I told you about.
啊哈!当然!
Aha! Of course!
小靴子,你在干什么?
Lickboot, what are you doing?
你会失去他们的!别担心
You’re gonna lose them! – Don’t worry.
现在我知道他们要去哪里了
Now I know where they’re going.
我们在走捷径-你知道他们要去哪儿吗?
We’re taking a shortcut. – You know where they’re going?
你怎么知道?-律师无所不知
How do you know? – Lawyers know everything.
在这里!小木屋
There it is! There’s the cabin.
“爸爸专为我做的我们每年夏天都到这里来”
‘Daddy built it just for me. We’d come up here every summer.’
他教我游泳、航海和钓鱼
He taught me to swim, and sail, and fish.
爸爸会知道去哪儿找我的
Daddy will know where to find me.
也许他已经来了
Maybe he’s here already.
我敢打赌他是
I’ll bet he is.
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸……已经死了
Daddy…is dead.
啊!汤姆,杰瑞,救命!
Aah! Tom, Jerry, help!
如果你知道什么对你有好处
And if you know what’s good for you
你再也不会逃跑了!从来没有
you’ll never run away again! Never.
你不能让我回去!你再也不会让我回去了!
You’re not taking me back! You’ll never take me back!
哦,是的,我们会的
Oh, yes, we will.
噢!为什么,你这个小. .
Ow! Why, you little..
啊!
Aah!
你傻瓜!看看你都做了些什么!
You fools! Look what you’ve done!
马靴,带上那个女孩,我们离开这里
Lickboot, grab the girl, and let’s get out of here.
罗宾,房♥子被烧毁了
Robyn, the house is burning down.
你必须趁还来得及离开
You must get out before it’s too late.
不!不!我不跟你去!你再也不会让我回去了!
No! No! I won’t go with you! You’ll never take me back!
啊!
Aah!
马靴,在我们都被烤焦之前赶紧走吧!
Lickboot, let’s get out before we all fry!
可是那姑娘!忘记她!
But the girl! – Forget her!
我们得自救!
We got to save ourselves!
利用自来水龙头
tap tap tap
把钥匙给我!看看你都做了些什么!
Give me those keys! Look what you’ve done!
拉夫飞边
ruff ruff
哇!
Whoa!
哈哈!力量!
Ha ha! – Oof!
啊!
Aah!
看!船舱着火了!我们可能太晚了
Look! The cabin’s on fire! We may be too late.
爸爸!
Daddy!
罗宾,我来了!挂在!
Robyn, I’m coming! Hang on!
罗宾,握住我的手!快点!
Robyn, take my hand! Hurry!
爸爸,我就知道你会来
Oh, daddy, I knew you’d come.
你现在安全了,罗宾我在这里
You’re safe now, Robyn. I’m here.
等等!不!我们不能丢下他们!
Wait! No! We can’t leave them!
嘿!嘿!回来!回来!
Hey! Hey! – Come back! Come back!
啊!汤姆!杰瑞!
Aah! – Tom! Jerry!
爸爸,他们走了我最好的朋友都走了
Oh, daddy, they’re gone. My best friends are gone.
别哭,罗宾我们会找到他们
Don’t cry, Robyn. We’ll find them.
哦,杰瑞杰瑞,你在哪儿?
Aw, Jerry. Jerry, where are you?
别离开我,小家伙你一定要在这里
Oh, don’t leave me, little buddy. You just got to be here.