嘿!我看到一些!
Hey! I see something!
嗨,汤姆
Hey, Tom.
看!那是什么?
Look! – What’s that?
这是罗宾的脑
It’s Robyn’s locket.
她一定就在这附近
She must be around here somewhere.
你说你要去哪,小姑娘?
So, uh, where did you say you’re headed, little lady?
我想是戴维·琼斯的储物柜“西♥藏♥”
Davy Jones’ locker, I figured. – ‘Tibet.’
西♥藏♥?我很清楚,就在克利夫兰郊外
Tibet? I know it well, just outside of Cleveland.
你去过西♥藏♥吗?-是的,先生
Have you been to Tibet? – Oh, yes, sirree.
从百老汇到廷巴克图,我都演过
I’ve played them all from Broadway to Timbuktu
和回来
and back again.
我当年可是个大明星啊
Why, I was a big star in my days.
天啊,又来了Awk !
Oh, boy, here we go. Awk!
♬我在宫殿里玩过
♪ I have played at the palace ♪
我在大都会歌♥剧院唱过歌♥
♪ I’ve sung at the MET ♪
这两次都是惨败,我永远不会忘记
♪ Both were fiascos I’ll never forget ♪
我曾在皇室跳过舞
♪ I have danced before royalty ♪
♬请原谅我的不忠
♪ Played Caesar in Rome ♪ ♪ Forgive my disloyalty ♪
你应该呆在家里
♪ You should have stayed at home ♪
♬我为叮铃走钢丝
♪ I walked high wires for ringling ♪
♬从北♥京♥到珀斯
♪ From Peking to Perth ♪
这不是世界上最伟大的表演
♪ It was not the greatest show on earth ♪
Awk !
Awk!
观众都喜欢我
♪ The audience adored me ♪
他们都来看你跌倒
♪ They came to see you fall ♪
毫无疑问,巨大的成功
♪ Without a doubt a great success ♪
他们把你赶出去了,真是一团糟
♪ They threw you out it was a mess ♪
我是火腿还是不是火腿?♪
♪ Am I a ham or am I not? ♪
我想答案是肯定的
♪ I guess the answer’s yes ♪
Awk !
Awk!
我都做了
♪ I’ve done it all ♪
男孩你受了委屈我都做过了
♪ Boy you got gall ♪ ♪ I’ve done it all ♪
你有胆了吗?我玩的是穷乡僻谷
♪ Have you got gall? ♪ ♪ I played the boondocks ♪
我杀了卡内基音乐厅,什么都没有
♪ And I slayed Carnegie hall ♪ ♪ Nothin’ at all ♪
我在冰上玩麦克白,得了两次肺炎
♪ I played Macbeth on ice ♪ ♪ And got pneumonia twice ♪
阿欠!
Ah-choo!
我想你不可能拥有一切
♪ Guess you can’t have it all ♪
♬我在缅因州旅行
♪ Awk ♪ ♪ I starred in Maine ♪
♬他们还在痛苦,那就去蒙特利尔吧
♪ They’re still in pain ♪ ♪ Then Montreal ♪
♬角色很小来自萨斯卡♥通♥
♪ The role was small ♪ ♪ From Saskatoon ♪
♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬阿巴阿巴阿巴
♪ To Minneapolis and St. Paul ♪ ♪ That was a haul ♪
你说哪个剧院镇,我都去过
♪ Name any theater town and I’ve been there ♪
虽然有起有落
♪ Though it’s been up and down ♪
我坚持住
♪ I hang in there ♪
Awk !
Awk!
♬春天,夏天,秋天
♪ Spring summer fall ♪
我都做了
♪ I’ve done it all ♪
Awk !
Awk!
我一直在你身边哦,告诉我吧
♪ I’ve been around ♪ ♪ Ooh tell me about it ♪
我发现了什么你发现了什么?♪
♪ And I have found ♪ ♪ What have you found? ♪
演艺圈的诀窍就是让你出名
♪ The trick in show biz is to make yourself renowned ♪
想被淹死这就是为什么我玩空中飞人
♪ Try gettin’ drowned ♪ ♪ That’s why I fly trapeze ♪
♬所有的动作都很轻松
♪ Do all the tricks with ease ♪ ♪ Awk awk ♪
♬距离地面六英寸♬你成功的高度
♪ Six inches off the ground ♪ ♪ Your height of success ♪
你会看到最后的帷幕落下
♪ You’ll see the final curtain fall ♪
♬我最喜欢的时刻你得看着我
♪ My favorite moment ♪ ♪ You gotta watch me ♪
我们一定要谢幕吗?♪
♪ Take my final curtain call ♪ ♪ Do we have to? ♪
没有一个人曾经演过戏
♪ No one who ever played the theater ♪
知道如何更好地压榨观众
♪ Knows how to milk an audience better ♪
所有的一切,就像我回忆起来,所有的一切,所有的一切
♪ And all in all as I recall-all-all-all-all ♪
到处都是
♪ It’s wall-to-wall ♪
我们一切都结束了
♪ We’ve done it all ♪♪
Awk !
Awk!
亲爱的,我们该上路了吗?
Well, my dear, should we take our show on the road?
为我们的新星干杯
A toast to our new star.
嘘!嘘!队长,队长-怎么了?
Psst! Psst! Captain, captain. – What is it?
你没看见我在和我们的年轻客人说话吗?
Can’t you see I’m conversing with our young guest?
上尉,上尉,我得跟你谈谈
Captain, captain, I got to talk to you.
好了,已经!-我们能出去吗?
Alright, already! – Can we step outside?
能让我们单独谈谈吗,亲爱的?
Will you excuse us for a moment, my dear?
我要和我的大副商量一下
I need to confer with my first mate.
哦,当然
Oh, sure.
我有钱!我有钱!
I’m rich! I’m rich!
什么叫你有钱?你是说我们有钱了!
What do you mean, you’re rich? You mean we’re rich!
对,我忘了-这是头奖!
Oh, yeah, I-I forgot. – It’s the jackpot!
彩虹的尽头!一罐金子!
The end of the rainbow! – The pot of gold!
丰富的!富有!丰富的!
Rich! Richest! – Richer!
Wa-hoo !
Wa-hoo!
哦,男孩!食物!
Oh, boy! Food!
嘿!哦,对不起
Hey! – Oh, sorry.
不,看!这是罗宾!在哪里?在哪里?
No, look! It’s Robyn! – Where? Where?
就在那儿,牛奶盒上
Right there, on the milk carton.
哦,耶!这是她的!
Oh, yeah! That’s her!
哇一个百万美元的奖励
Wow. A million-dollar reward.
嘿,你不会认为…
Hey, you don’t suppose..
毫无疑问罗宾一定在这里
No doubt about it. Robyn must be here.
是的让我们四处看看
Yeah. Let’s take a look around.
嗯. .福格的小姐
Hmm.. Miss Pristine Figg.
多可爱的名字啊听起来像一百万美元!
What a lovely name. It sounds like a million dollars!
我的错吗?什么叫是我的错?
My fault? What do you mean, it’s my fault?
如果你能像我付钱给你的那样除掉那两个
If you had done away with those two like I paid you to
那小子不会再逃跑了
that brat wouldn’t have run away again.
尽管如此,这两只动物还是花了我一大笔钱
Nevertheless, those two animals have cost me a bundle
更不用说损失了
not to mention the damage.
伤害?我. .
Damage? I..
对不起,医生我必须接电♥话♥
Excuse me for a moment, doctor. I must get the phone.
喂?是的
Hello? Yes.
是的,我的确悬赏一百万美元
Yes, I did offer a $1 million reward
为了我亲爱的小罗宾的归来
for the return of my precious little Robyn.
头儿儿童狂欢节!哈哈!我们得到了她!
Cap’n Kiddie’s carnival! Ha ha! We got her!
哈哈!我有她!
Ha ha! I’ve got her!
是的!是的!是的!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
医生,你刚才跟我说损害赔偿的事,我…
Uh, now, doctor, you were talking to me about damages, I..
医生吗?医生吗?那个变♥态♥在哪儿?
Doctor? Doctor? Where is that creep?
我们找到她了!
[panting] We found her!
在哪里?-儿童船长嘉年华
Where? – Cap’n kiddie’s carnival.
你知道吗?
You know it?
我会在你说…
I’ll have us there before you can say…
100万美元!
$1 million!
100万美元!如果我能在纯洁的费格之前找到罗宾
$1 million! If I can get to Robyn before Pristine Figg
奖赏将是我的!所有我的!
the reward will be mine! All mine!
我们要吃点什么?
Uh, what are we going to get?
是的这对我们有什么好处?
Yeah. What’s in it for us?
为什么是你,如果你俩摆脱了那只猫和老鼠
Why you, if you two had gotten rid of that cat and mouse
就像我命令的,我们不会陷入这种困境
like I ordered, we wouldn’t be in this fix.
你什么也得不到
You get nothing.
回来!回来!我们平分!
Come back! Come back! We’ll share it 50-50!
嗯,60 – 40 !啊!回来!
Uh-uh, 60-40! Argh! Come back!
我们将协商!
We’ll negotiate!
啊!
Aah!
(罗宾)“哇!这是没办法的”
(Robyn) ‘Wow! It’s-it’s really neat.’
“这就像一个仙境”
‘It’s like a fairyland.’
(小孩)“坐上
(Kiddie) ‘How about a ride on the
船长的摩天轮吗?”
captain’s Ferris wheel?’
是全县最高的
Tallest one in the county.
这是全县唯一的一家
It’s the only one in the county.
从山顶俯瞰,景色美极了
Great view from the top.
你可以看到整个儿童船长嘉年华
You can see the whole of Cap’n Kiddie’s carnival.
你从这里都能看到
You can see it all from right here.
我爱摩天轮!
I love Ferris wheels!