♬乘以10
♪ Multiply by ten ♪
我当然喜欢
♪ Of course I do ♪
♬比现在更多
♪ More than now and then ♪
我可以画出彩虹
♪ I could paint a rainbow ♪
照亮天空
♪ Shine the sky ♪
♬设置星星在太空
♪ Set the stars in space ♪
♬比解释多少快
♪ Faster than explain how much ♪
♬我想念你的脸
♪ I miss your face ♪
♬看月亮
♪ Watch the moon ♪
♬总有一天♬
♪ Someday soon ♪
他就会开始笑了
♪ He will start to smile ♪
何时说再见
♪ When I say I’ll see you ♪
♬一会儿再说
♪ In a while ♪
但是在那之前我会想念你的
♪ But till then I’ll miss you ♪
擦干我的眼泪
♪ Dry my tears ♪
把我的恐惧藏起来
♪ Hide my fears away ♪
直到那快乐的日子
♪ Until that happy day ♪
♬到彩虹的尽头
♪ To the rainbow’s end ♪
这是我要去的地方
♪ Is where I would go ♪
♬我的朋友♬
♪ My friend ♪
♬我做♬
♪ I do ♪
很想你
♪ Miss you so ♪♪
杰瑞!汤姆!
Jerry! Tom!
罗宾,我们有消息要告诉你
Robyn, have we got news for you.
主要研究!
Unh!
噢!啊!
Ooh! Aah!
他还活着吗?我的爸爸还活着吗?
He’s alive? My daddy’s alive?
我得去找他他可能受伤了
I’ve got to go find him. He might be hurt.
我相信他需要我在西♥藏♥会很冷
I’m sure he needs me. It’ll be cold in Tibet.
我最好戴帽子西♥藏♥?
I better wear a hat. – Tibet?
如果我爸爸在那里,我也要去那里
If that’s where my daddy is, that’s where I’m going.
你知道西♥藏♥在哪里吗?
Do you have any idea where Tibet is?

No.
它在很远很远很远的地方
It’s-it’s way, way, way out there.
请把你的手指放在这里
Put your finger here, please.
在河对岸-进树林
It’s-it’s across the river. – Into the woods.
越过小山-过了克利夫兰
Over the hills. – It’s past Cleveland.
在这里,汤姆把这头扔出窗外
Here, Tom. Throw this end out the window.
汤姆,快点
Tom, hurry.
请下来
Down, please.
我把你放下来
I’ll give you down.
哦!她再次逃脱
Oh! She’s escaped again.
我得给利克boot打电♥话♥
I’ve got to call Lickboot.
那边是什么?-只是个旧板条箱
What’s that over there? – It’s just an old crate.
又错了
Wrong again.
是筏子!-是筏子!
It’s a raft! – It’s a raft!
这就是他们上次发现她的地方
This is where they found her last time.
哈!福格阿姨!-她会再回来的
Ha! It’s Aunt Figg! – She’ll come back here again.
我把我的一切都赌上
I’ll stake everything I’ve got on it.
这正是你正在做的
That’s exactly what you’re doing.
闭嘴,你这个笨蛋
Shut up, you twit.
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
笨蛋
Twit.
福格(阿姨)“哇呼!罗宾·斯塔林!”
(Aunt Figg) ‘Yoo-hoo! Robyn Starling!’
是你的费格姨妈,亲爱的,她来接你回家了!
It’s your Aunt Figg, darling, come to take you home!
快点!上车,保持安静
Hurry! Get on and be quiet.
对,对,对,对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
他不是在我们离开家之前就走了吗?
Didn’t he go before we left home?
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
河筏!河筏!
River raft! River raft!
河筏!木筏!木筏!
River raft! Raft! Raft!
(喃喃自语)河筏!木筏!
[mumbling] River raft! Raft!
哦,闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
啊!哦!哦!哇!哇!
Aah! Oh! Oh! Whoa! Whoo!
[的]我明白了!
[grunting] I gotcha!
(咆哮)我明白了!
[growling] I gotcha!
(喘气)
[panting]
啊哦!河筏!
Uh-oh! River raft!
Yaah !
Yaah!
你好你现在想要什么,舔靴子?
Hello. What do you want now, Lickboot?
没有更多的钱?
No more money?
没有证据证明罗宾被照顾得很好
Without proof that Robyn’s being well-cared for
她父亲的钱我们一分钱也不能碰
we can’t touch another penny of her father’s money.
别说傻话了,笨蛋
Don’t talk foolishness, Lickboot.
你不能做点什么…
Can’t you do something..
[笑]……狡猾?
[chuckles] …devious?
我相信如果你用心去做的话
I’m sure if you put your mind to it
你有时真的很卑鄙
you can be really sleazy.
为什么,谢谢你,质朴,但假设我们把她找回来
Why, thank you, Pristine, but suppose we get her back
那小鬼告诉史达琳爸爸她逃跑的原因了吗?
and the little brat tells daddy Starling why she ran away?
他会相信谁,一个情绪化的,爱发牢骚的人吗
Who’s he gonna believe, an over-emotional, whining
还是我这个发狂的小女孩
distraught little girl or me
她温暖、慈爱、关心的保姆?
her warm, loving, concerned nanny?
现在做点什么!我是说,撒谎,欺骗,偷窃…
Now do something! I mean, lie, cheat, steal..
…腐化我们的政♥府♥,为了钱不择手段,
…corrupt our government, do anything to get that money,
你的傻子
you nerdy nitwit.
哦,这很简单一个奖励
Oh, well, that’s easy. A reward.
一个奖励吗?是的
A reward? – Yes.
人们会为了钱做任何事
People will do anything for money.
哦,我不知道吗?所以呢?
Oh, don’t I know. So?
所以我们要悬赏她有人会告发她的
So, we offer a reward for her. Someone will turn her in.
丰厚的报酬,比如说,一百万美元
Big reward, say, $1 million.
但我们没有一百万美元
But we don’t have a million dollars.
我知道这就是为什么它如此肮脏
I know. That’s why it’s so sleazy.
嗯?哦?
Huh? Oh?
我就喜欢你这样说话
Oh, I love it when you talk like that.
这会让她回来的
This’ll get her back.
(广播)“你的女儿跑了”
(man on radio) ‘Your daughter has run away’
没人知道她在哪
and no one knows where she is.
什么?我女儿跑了?
What? My daughter’s run away?
如果罗宾有麻烦,她只会去一个地方
If Robyn’s in trouble, there’s only one place she’ll go.
啊!啊!
Aah! – Aah!
啊!这是活着!
Aah! – It’s alive!
伟大的摆动华夫饼干!
Great wobbling waffles!
停一停,伙计
Avast and heave to there, mate.
哦!你吓到我了-对不起,亲爱的
Oh! Well, you frightened me. – Oh, sorry, my dear.
我的大副有时并不介意他的举止
My first mate doesn’t mind his manners sometimes.
Awk !这都怪我教养不好
Awk! It’s me bad upbringin’ that’s to blame.
不介意他你感觉怎么样,小姑娘?
Don’t mind him. How are you feeling, little lady?
你还好吗?我觉得有点头晕
Are you okay? – I feel a little dizzy.
你也把我们吓了一大跳
You gave us quite a fright too, you know.
你已经躺在这里好几天了
You’ve been lying here a few days now.
我们以为你永远不会离开
We thought you’d never leave.
我在哪儿?
Where am I?
你是孩子船长的幸运客人
You are the lucky guest of Cap’n Kiddie
县集市的国王
king of the county fair
海盗的快乐
pirate of pleasure–
Awk !-哦,是的
Awk! – Oh, yes.
和我的大副呱呱
And my first mate Squawk.
嘻嘻!他很有趣
Hee hee! He’s funny.
你饿了吗?-我有没有
You hungry, by any chance? – Am I ever.
我打赌你想要一些牛奶和饼干
I’ll bet you’d like some milk and cookies.
所有的小女孩都喜欢牛奶和饼干
All little girls like milk and cookies
我们只有牛奶和饼干
and milk and cookies is just what we got.
我们只有这些了
It’s all we got.
提前
snap
友江!
Yeow!
你在干什么?-去吃早餐了
What are you doing? – Catching your breakfast.
好吧你想钓点什么吗?
Okay. You wanna catch something?
现在我们讲到哪儿了?
Now where are we?