(笑)你可以走了
[chuckling] And you can go
每天都去看望他们
and visit them every day.
嗯…我不知道
Well…I don’t know.
我得先和他们商量一下
I’ll have to talk it over with them first.
哦?哦!哦!你这样做
Oh? Oh! Oh! You-you do that.
你♥爸♥爸的律师…
Well, your daddy’s lawyer..
你已故父亲的律师,利克布特先生
Oh, your late daddy’s lawyer Mr. Lickboot
正在等我
is waiting for me.
好吗?-她说那是栋房♥子
Well? – She says it’s a house.
我喜欢养家猫
And I’m a house-cat kind of guy.
杰瑞?杰瑞在哪里?
Jerry? Where’s Jerry?
也许是费迪吃了他汤姆!
Maybe Ferdi ate him. – Tom!
嘿,别看我
Hey, don’t look at me.
我是老鼠的守护者吗?
What am I, my mouse’s keeper?
好吧,好吧我去找他
Okay, okay. I’ll go look for him.
活着吗?他还活着吗?
Alive? He’s alive?
电报刚来
The telegram just came.
星城躺在一个该死的土著小屋
Starling’s lying in some godforsaken native shack
在西♥藏♥的一个山坡上
on a mountainside in Tibet.
也许他身上的每根骨头都断了
Maybe every bone in his body is broken..
…如果我们幸运
…if we’re lucky.
但他还活着!
But he’s alive!
嗯,往好的方面想可能会有另一场雪崩
Well, look on the bright side. There may be another avalanche.
福格(阿姨)他可能会被吃掉
(Aunt Figg) ‘And he may be eaten by
还下起了讨厌的雪”
the abominable snowthing too.’
谁在乎呢?
Who cares?
(Lickboot)“嗯,是他的女儿罗宾
(Lickboot) ‘Well, his daughter Robyn
为一个“
for one’
“和我们的债权人换另一个”
‘and our creditors for another.’
重点是史达琳老爹还是…
The point is daddy Starling is still..
……活着!
…alive!
绝不能让罗宾知道
Robyn must never know.
我不会让她知道的
I’ll make sure she never knows.
我要把她锁在房♥间里
I’ll lock her in her room.
这是个好主意
Now, that’s a good idea.
抓住它!急什么呢?
Hold it! What’s the big rush?
读这篇文章罗宾的父亲还活着!
Read this. Robyn’s father is alive!
“爸爸……”
“Daddy..”
“西♥藏♥?”
“Tibet?”
嘿!她不再是孤儿了!
Hey! She’s not an orphan no more!
晚安,睡个好觉
Goodnight, sleep tight
别让蜘蛛和怪物
and don’t let the spiders and monsters
可怕的东西会咬人
and scary things bite.
多好
How nice.
你把我的电报拿来了你们俩都帮了大忙
You fetched my telegram. You’re both so helpful.
我会让阿普尔切克医生特别照顾你的
I’ll make sure Dr. Applecheek takes special care of you.
快跑!
Run!
不,你不需要
Oh, no, you don’t.
(轻笑)你真胆小!
[chuckling] Got your mousy!
嗯,在这里……你的新家
Well, here it is… your new home.
啊!可爱的苹果脸j博士为您效劳,亲爱的女士
Ah! Dr. J. Sweetface Applecheek at your service, dear lady.
纯洁的费格,医生,纯洁的费格小姐
Pristine Figg, doctor, Miss Pristine Figg.
嗯?
Huh?
[笑]这是两只可爱的流浪狗
[chuckling] These are the two sweet strays
我亲爱的小沃德带回家了
my darling little ward brought home.
但你没有地方放它们
And you don’t have room for them
所以你把它们带到我的宠物避难所
so you brought them here to my pet sanctuary.
完全正确
Exactly.
(Applecheek)“好吧,我可爱的家
(Applecheek) ‘Well, my loving home
是一个避难所”
is a shelter’
“为了我们所有失去和被抛弃的动物朋友们”
‘for all our lost and abandoned animal friends.’
你会喜欢这里的
You’re gonna love it here.
呵呵呵!
Heh heh heh!
我们有选择吗?-是的要么走这条路,要么走那条河
Do we have a choice? – Yeah. This or the river.
他们会得到很好的照顾的再见!
They’ll be in good hands. – Ta-ta!
♬上帝的小生灵
♪ God’s little creatures ♪
可爱的毛茸茸的四条腿的朋友
♪ With sweet and furry features four-legged friends ♪
我会天涯海角去保护
♪ I would go to the ends of the earth to protect ♪
♬我最好的朋友是动物,他们最好的朋友是我
♪ My best friends are animals their best friend is me ♪
看到任何被忽视的迹象,我都感到痛苦
♪ And it pains me to see any signs of neglect ♪
上帝的小生灵有很多要教我们的
♪ God’s little creatures they have so much to teach us ♪
像我这样的男人把生命束之高阁
♪ Men like myself put their lives on the shelf ♪
对我们的宠物好一点
♪ To be kind to our pets ♪
我的一生都是动物
♪ My whole life is animals ♪
♬从早到晚
♪ From morning till night ♪
我同情他们的困境,但我不后悔
♪ I pity their plight but I have no regrets ♪
在这里,孩子们!好好照顾它们
Here, boys! Take good care of them.
是的,动物是生意
♪ Yes animals are business ♪
♬一个赚钱的生意
♪ A money-making business ♪
我绑♥架♥买♥♥卖♥♥他们
♪ I kidnap buy and sell ’em ♪
给它们的主人打电♥话♥告诉他们
♪ call their owners up and tell ’em ♪
我赚了一大笔
♪ I make outrageous oodles ♪
♬来自长毛狗、蒲姆斯和贵宾犬
♪ From pekes and poms and poodles ♪
♬一天一万元
♪ Ten grand a day ♪
那些有钱的老傻瓜会付出代价的
♪ Those rich old fools will pay ♪
♬寻找他们珍贵的狗狗
♪ To find their precious poochies ♪
戴着古驰制♥造♥的衣领
♪ With their collars made at Gucci’s ♪
对不会说话的动物的挚爱
♪ Devotion to dumb animals ♪
没有愚蠢的演奏
♪ Is no dumb gig ♪
我爱上帝的小生灵
♪ I love God’s little creatures ♪
因为收入太大了
♪ Because the income’s so darn big ♪
好大好大好大
♪ Big big big big big big ♪♪
他们去了?你连再见都不让我就把他们带走了?
They’re gone? You took them away without letting me say goodbye?
哦,他们不介意
Oh, they didn’t mind.
你知道动物们唯一关心的事
You know the only thing animals care about
是他们的下一顿饭
is their next meal.
是的,是的,是的!
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
先是我爸爸,现在又是汤姆和杰瑞?
First my daddy and now Tom and Jerry?
你当然觉得痛苦,你这个自私的小女孩
Of course you feel miserable, you selfish little girl.
你应该想到他们
You should be thinking of them.
他们喜欢现在的生活
They’re happy where they are.
今晚晚些时候,把这两个新来的处理掉
Now, later tonight, get rid of the two new ones.
纯洁的费格花钱请我来做这些事
Pristine Figg’s paid for the privilege of doing them.
好吧,好吧,好吧”Puggsy
‘Well, well, well.’ – Puggsy.
弗兰基-你们怎么来了?
Frankie. – What are you guys doing here?
流浪的人终于抓到我了
The stray catchers finally got me.
所以,我不是一直都很完美
So, I ain’t perfect all the time.
我跟你说了好几年了
I’ve been telling you that for years.
你们俩怎么落得这样的下场?
So how’d you two guys wind up in a fix like this?
我们遇到了一个小孤儿
We met this little orphan girl.
她叫罗宾-只是,她不是孤儿
Her name’s Robyn. – Only, she’s not an orphan.
她父亲还活着-是的
Her father’s alive. – Yeah.
但她还不知道什么?
But she don’t know it yet. – What?
你们俩在说什么?
What are you two talking about?
我们还没来得及告诉她,她费格姨妈就把我们给骗走了
Her Aunt Figg got us before we could tell her.
我们得逃出去那孩子一定知道
We gotta bust out of here. The kid’s gotta know.
确定,但如何?
Sure, but how?
得有人过去按下按钮
Somebody’s gotta get over there and press the buttons
“在控制面板上”
‘on the control panel.’
别看我我怎么能从这个笼子里出去呢?
Don’t look at me. How could I get out of this cage?
我想我能-我知道你能
I think I can. – I know you can.
你们好,快乐的人们
Hello, all you happy people.
嗯?好的每个人都出去了
Huh? – Alright. Everybody out.
看佤邦. .
Watch it. Wa..
安静下来!我在. .
Quiet down there! I’m on the..
好吧,好吧,好吧,好漂亮的步法,小猫咪
Well, well, well, pretty fancy footwork, pussycat.
快去把好消息告诉那个孤儿
Get going and give that orphan kid the good news.
没错!
Right!
我想念你吗?♪
♪ Do I miss you? ♪
♬数星星
♪ Count the stars ♪