拜托!可怜的孩子!
Please! The poor child!
好了,好了,费格女士,我们会找到那个小女孩的
There, there, Ms. Figg, we’ll find the little girl.
我向你保证我现在就要求汇报情况
I promise you. I’ll call for a status report right now.
哦,拜托,拜托!
Oh, please, please!
我不知道没有她我该怎么活
I-I-I don’t know how I’ll live without her.
(Lickboot)“你活不下去的
(Lickboot) ‘You won’t be able to live
没有她,原始
without her, Pristine.’
闭嘴,臭婊♥子♥,你个蠢货
Shut up, Lickboot, you boo-too.
但它是真实的,纯净的,没有罗宾
But it’s true, Pristine, without Robyn
史达琳老爹的信托基金就一去不复返了
daddy Starling’s trust fund money will go bye-bye-bye.
你将会在外面的寒冷中
And you’ll be out in the cold, cold, cold.
你跟我来,小靴子
And you with me, Lickboot.
现在,停止说话你是一个律师计划!
Now, stop talking. You’re a lawyer. Scheme!
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
你觉得这很有趣吗,费迪,你个吃白食的胖子?
You find this amusing, Ferdi, you fat freeloader?
是你让她跑掉的
You’re the one who let her get away.
哦,我只是在吃东西
Oh, but I was just eating.
我知道你在吃东西你总是吃
I know you were eating. You’re always eating.
你要这个小蛋糕吗?-对,对,对
You want this cupcake? – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
啊!唷!
Ah! Whew!
获取!
Fetch!
祈祷警♥察♥能找到她,完好无损,否则我们就完了
Just pray the police find her, Pristine, or we’re doomed
回到农民的行列
to return to the ranks of the peasantry.
你最好希望这是谣言那个时髦的史达琳老爹
And you’d better hope this rumor that dashing daddy Starling
可能在雪崩中幸存只是谣言吗
may have survived the avalanche is just a rumor
否则我们会比普通人更糟糕我们会
or we’ll be worse than ordinary. We’ll be–
别说了!可怜的
Don’t say it! – Poor.
身无分文破产
Penniless. – Bankrupt.
没有更多的钱?
No more money?
我们得有钱
We’ve got to have money.
钱是这么美的一个词
♪ Money is such a beautiful word ♪
我知道我知道了
♪ I know I know ♪
它像一只美丽的鸟在我的心里飞翔
♪ It soars in my mind like a beautiful bird ♪
我知道我知道了
♪ I know I know ♪
总比那好
♪ Better than that ♪
这让我觉得像个贵族
♪ It makes me feel like an aristocrat ♪
这是在哪里
♪ That’s where it’s at ♪
钱是这么美的一个词
♪ Money is such a beautiful word ♪
很喜欢,很喜欢
♪ Quite so quite so quite so ♪
钱真是个好东西
♪ Money is such a wonderful thing ♪
♬啊是啊是
♪ Ah yes ah yes ♪
我发现我什么都在用它
♪ I find that I use it for everything ♪
不少不少
♪ No less no less ♪
金钱就是力量
♪ Money is power ♪
如果它是食物,它是我愿意吞下去的菜
♪ If it were food it’s a dish I’d devour ♪
♬每小时♬
♪ Every hour ♪
钱是这么美的一个词
♪ Money is such a beautiful word ♪
♬哦是的哦是的哦是的
♪ Oh yes oh yes oh yes ♪
金钱是我的激♥情♥
♪ Money’s my passion ♪
♬总是流行
♪ Always in fashion ♪
♬藏钱
♪ Stashin’ cash ♪
♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬
♪ Creamin’ the cream that is my scheme ♪
钱是光荣的东西
♪ Money’s a glorious thing ♪
当我看到很多的时候
♪ When I see lots of it ♪
♬我想站起来唱
♪ I want to stand up and sing ♪
钱是我最喜欢的
♪ Money’s my favorite ♪
这就是为什么我渴望它
♪ That’s why I crave it ♪
♬成为一个富人
♪ Being a rich ♪
邪恶的老巫婆我该说什么呢?♪
♪ Wicked old witch what should I say? ♪
钱是我一生所爱
♪ Money’s the love of my life ♪
我一生中唯一的真爱
♪ The only true love of my life ♪
对我来说,钱就是一切
♪ Money for me is all that there is ♪
♬是啊是啊
♪ It is it is ♪
我花得太好了,我是这行里最好的
♪ I spend it so well I’m the best in the biz ♪
♬一阵响一阵响
♪ A whiz a whiz ♪
我和钱就像苹果和派一样幸福
♪ Money and I we are as happy as apple and pie ♪
你没听说吗?钱是这么美的一个词
♪ Haven’t you heard? money is such a beautiful word ♪
他们说金钱如撒旦般邪恶
♪ Money they say is as evil as Satan ♪
也许更糟的是这是♬
♪ And probably worse ♪ ♪ It is ♪
一个可怕又美妙的诅咒
♪ A dreadful and wonderful curse ♪
有♬是一种快乐
♪ It is ♪ ♪ A pleasure to have ♪
♬在我的钱包里它是它是♬
♪ In my purse ♪ ♪ It is it is ♪
♬钱就是那个
♪ Money is the ♪
♬最漂亮的♬
♪ Most beautiful ♪
词♪♪♪
♪ Word ♪♪
我不能回去!我不会!
I can’t go back! I won’t!
明白了,你这个小…亲爱的
Gotcha, you little… darling.
看到了吗?她在这儿,安然无恙
See? Here she is, safe and sound.
我们在旧桥边找到了她
We found her down by the old bridge.
汤姆,杰瑞!谁?
Tom, Jerry! – Who?
他们是我的新朋友!让我留着吧,好吗?
They’re my new friends! Let me keep them, please?
他们不会打扰你的好吗?
They won’t be any bother. Please?
哦,哥哥!好吗?
Oh, brother! – Please?
在这种情况下,这是个好主意,女士
Under the circumstances, it might be a good idea, ma’am
如果你明白我的意思
if you know what I mean.
我也是这么想的,警官
That’s just what I was thinking, officer.
你当然可以留着,亲爱的
Of course you can keep them, darling.
我可以吗?看到了吗?
I can? – See?
她没你想的那么坏
She’s not as bad as you thought.
你会留下来的,是吗?
You’ll stay, won’t you?
你会再次拥有一个真正的家
You’ll have a real home again.
我吗?你说的没错
Will I? You bet!
啊,他吗?
Ah, him, too?
当然,他也是谢谢,罗宾
Of course, him, too. – Thanks, Robyn.
官吗?
Officer?
你就不能加入我们了
You wouldn’t be able to join us
来点庆祝的点心,好吗?
for a little celebration snack, would you?
当然了-我不这么认为
Well, sure, I– – I didn’t think so.
太糟糕的任务召唤之类的
Too bad duty calls and all that.
我明白了非常感谢,再见!
I understand. Mucho thanks and au revoir!
Ferdi吗?
Ferdi?
带我们的新客人去厨房♥
Show our new guests to the kitchen
给他们一些特别的东西吃
and give them something special to eat.
特别的是啊!
Special. Yeah!
吃的声音
slurp
至于你,孤儿,为了逃跑,
As for you, orphan, for running away,
你不吃晚饭就去睡觉
you’re going to bed without dinner.
你的床在阁楼上,那才是孤儿的地方
And your bed is back in the attic, where orphans belong.
这就是我所说的“吃”
Now, that’s what I call eats.
嗯?
Huh?
叽阿
grrr
叮当声
clank
叽阿
grrr
福格(阿姨)“哦,是什么
(Aunt Figg) ‘Oh, what’s all
这里的骚动?”
the commotion in here?’
嗯?好吧. .
Hmm? – Well..
你的宠物确实很擅于管教
Your pets are certainly housebroken.
“他们已经来了五分钟了”
‘They’ve been here five minutes and already’
他们破坏了房♥子
they’ve broken the house.
我们真的没有足够的地方放它们,不是吗?
We really don’t have enough room for them, do we?
我相信他们不会再这么做了,菲格阿姨
I-I’m sure they won’t do it again, Aunt Figg.
我的承诺-不,不会的
I promise. – No, they won’t.
我保证
I promise.
街上有个好男人Applecheek博士
There’s a sweet man down the street. Dr. Applecheek.
他非常喜欢动物
He absolutely adores animals.
他有一所房♥子,各种各样的,他喜欢他们
He has a houseful, all kinds, and he loves them..
…死
…to death.
我肯定能说服他把他们带走
I’m sure I can talk him into taking them in.
他们会有足够的食物吃
They’ll have all the food they can eat
陪伴、住所
companionship, shelter..