(杰瑞)“嘿!嘿!让我离开这里
(Jerry) ‘Hey! Hey! Let me out of here,
你这只愚蠢的胆小鬼!”
you stupid ‘fraidy cat!’
“来吧,让我离开这里”
‘Come on, let me out of here’
我要把你变成狗粮
‘I’m gonna turn you into dog chow’
“等我出去的时候!”来吧,这里太黑了”
‘when I get out of here! Come on, it’s too dark in here.’
“回来,你这个汤姆,你这个胆小鬼!”
‘Come back, you tom, you chicken!’
【哼唱】
[humming]
嘿,瞧!块金枪鱼!
Hey, look! Chunk tuna!
来吧,Puggsy速度我饿死了
Come on, Puggsy. Speed it up. I’m starving.
嘘!嘿,Puggsy哟!汤姆,拿个托盘来
Psst! Hey, Puggsy. – Yo! Pull up a tray, Tom.
chowtime
It’s chowtime.
是啊,垃圾桶自助餐
Yeah, a trash can smorgasbord.
美味!
Delicious!
(杰瑞)“来吧,你这只胆怯的猫!”你
(Jerry) ‘Come on, you ‘fraidy cat! You
马上放我出去!”
let me out of here right now!’
“你怎么啦?”把我藏在花盆里!”
‘What’s the matter with you? Hiding me in a flower pot!’
“等我出去,我要把你钉在墙上,汤姆!”
‘I’m gonna nail you to the wall when I get out of here, Tom!’
“来吧公平的战斗!”
‘Come on. Fight fair!’
哦,弗兰基,男孩我们中了头彩
Oh, Frankie, boy. We just hit the jackpot.
啊!
Aah!
(杰瑞)“嘿,嘿!噢!噢!
(Jerry) ‘Hey, hey! Ooh! Ow!
现在你要得到它了!”
Now you’re gonna get it!’
(汤姆)“嘿,Puggsy”
(Tom) ‘Hey, Puggsy.’
“弗兰基?Puggsy吗?”
‘Frankie? Puggsy?’
哈哈哈!迷途的捕手再次出击
Ha ha ha! The stray catchers strike again.
是的再给医生一个
Yeah. One more for the doc.
他去哪儿了?好吧,我要多吃点
Where did he go? Ah, well, more for me.
嗯!笨重的金枪鱼
Mmm! Chunky tuna!
铿锵声
clang
(男# 4)”这是我们的地盘,小姐”
(male #4) ‘This is our turf, tootsie.’
在这条破旧的小巷里
In this mean old alley
猫不漂亮,不娇气,不温柔
cats ain’t pretty, pussy, pally cats
这是定义域
and this is our domain.
我希望我已经说清楚了
I hope I made that plain.
“如果你不离开这里,你就死定了”
‘You’re dead if you’re not out of here.’
我想说得很清楚
I wanna make that very clear.
这就是我们的现状,这就是我们的归宿
This is how we are, and this is how we stay.
好吧?
Okay?
(吞)好
[gulps] Okay.
(所有的)好
(all) Okay.
我们在乎什么好?♪
♪ What do we care about nice? ♪
我们在乎什么甜?♪
♪ What do we care about sweet? ♪
我们在乎的一切都是恶习
♪ All that we care about’s vice ♪
♬和欺骗吃老鼠
♪ And deceit ♪ ♪ Eatin’ the mice ♪
♬掷骰子作弊,这是整齐的♬
♪ Cheatin’ at dice ♪ ♪ Which is neat ♪
我们没时间品味了
♪ We got no time for taste ♪
谁有时间可以浪费?♪
♪ Who’s got the time to waste? ♪
我们有一个更好的计划
♪ We got a better plan ♪
我们要尽我们所能的卑鄙
♪ To be as mean as we can ♪
友江!
Yeow!
我们在乎什么格雷斯?♪
♪ What do we care about grace? ♪
害羞有什么好在意的?♪
♪ What do we care about shy? ♪
你会对脸上的馅饼说什么?♪
♪ What do you say to a pie in the face? ♪
还是在午餐的时候来一拳?♪
♪ Or to a punch right in the lunch? ♪
♬还是眼睛?我们恨你的丑脸
♪ Or the eye? ♪ ♪ We hate your ugly mug ♪
♬这个腐♥败♥的地方讨厌的发臭的人类
♪ This putrid place the lousy stinkin’ human race ♪
♬我们最爱的是什么
♪ What we love most ♪
真是恶心,恶心
♪ Is just disgusting and gross ♪
我们不喜欢甜美的宁静
♪ We don’t care for sweet serenity ♪
我们更喜欢淫秽
♪ We prefer obscenity ♪
空气中充斥着低俗的语言
♪ Low-life language fillin’ the air ♪
所以在那里!
So there!
我们在乎什么礼貌?♪
♪ What do we care for polite? ♪
我们在乎什么文雅?♪
♪ What do we care for genteel? ♪
你觉得打一架怎么样?♪
♪ What do you say to a fight? ♪
这是真的真的腐♥败♥
♪ That’s for real really corrupt ♪
别打断我,一言为定
♪ Don’t interrupt ♪ ♪ It’s a deal ♪
我们想要建立一个真正粗糙的世界
♪ We want to build a world with truly crude things ♪
讨厌的下流的东西真的很粗鲁的东西
♪ Loathsome lewd things really rude things ♪
你看不出来吗?♪
♪ Can’t you tell? ♪
我们也恨彼此
♪ We hate each other as well ♪
我们用肮脏的声音喊脏话
♪ We shout our dirty words in dirty voices ♪
我们喜欢越野车,不喜欢劳斯莱斯
♪ We like dirt bikes not Rolls Royces ♪
♬停在那里
♪ Stick it there ♪
因为我们在乎什么?♪
♪ ‘Cause what the heck do we care? ♪
我们在乎什么?♪
♪ What do we care? ♪
我们在乎什么?♪♪
♪ What do we care? ♪♪
嘿,抓住他!-嘿,放开我!
Hey, catch him! – Hey, get off!
别-滚开
Don’t– – Beat it!
你没事吧,伙计?-是的
You okay, pal? – Yeah.
我很好……但别叫我伙计
I’m okay… but don’t call me pal.
来吧,鼠标
Come on, mouse.
哇!抓住它!抓住它!
Whoa! Hold it! Hold it!
你是谁?没有人
Who-who are you? – Nobody.
只是我们他是汤姆,我是杰瑞
Just us. He’s Tom, and I’m Jerry.
我还以为你是别人呢
Oh, I thought you were somebody else.
我以为你在跟踪我
I thought you were following me.
见鬼,不
Heck, no.
那你在这里做什么?
Well, then what are you doing out here?
我们迷路了,正在找吃的
We’re lost and we’re looking for something to eat.
是的我们有点饿了
Yeah. We’re kind of hungry.
哦嗯,我有饼干,一个苹果和…
Oh. Well, I’ve got cookies and an apple and..
你叫罗宾,你离家出走了
So your name’s Robyn and you ran away from home.
你怎么知道?-你的名字在你的吊坠上
How did you know? – Your name’s on your locket.
是的,我是罗宾·史达琳
Oh, yes, it’s Robyn Starling.
我恐怕再也没有家了
I’m afraid I don’t have a home anymore.
我是一个孤儿
I-I’m an orphan.
我母亲在我还是个婴儿的时候就去世了
My mother died when I was a baby.
你父亲呢?他怎么了?
What about your father? What happened to him?
我父亲参加了探险队,正在爬山,
My father was on an expedition, climbing a mountain,
当雪在a-ava中融化…
when the snow gave way in an a-ava..
雪崩?嗯
Avalanche? – Uh-huh.
他是世界上最好的父亲
And he was the most wonderful father in the world.
我们有自己的秘密场所,只有我们两个人
We had our own secret place, just for the two of us.
“和…“你要去那儿?”
‘And..’ – That’s where you were going?
啊哈为了远离我菲格阿姨
Uh-huh. And to get away from my Aunt Figg.
她不是我姑姑,只是我的监护人
She’s not really my aunt, just my guardian.
但她接管了房♥子,她把我搬到阁楼去了
But she’s taken over the house, she moved me to the attic
把我的房♥间给了她的狗费迪南德
and gave my room to her dog Ferdinand.
斐迪南?
Ferdinand?
菲格阿姨总说我是孤儿
Aunt Figg was always calling me orphan.
她甚至偷了我的吊坠扔出了窗外
She even stole my locket and threw it out the window.
但我爬了出来,发现了它,然后…
But I climbed out and found it, and, and..
不停地跑-越快越好
Kept on running. – As fast as I could.
我再也不回去了
And I’m never going back.
哦,聪明真正的聪明,孩子
Oh, smart. Real smart, kid.
你有栖身之所,有一日三餐
You got a roof over your head, three sure meals a day
一个温暖的床上谁会想留下这个?
a warm bed. Who’d wanna leave that?
我不想承认,罗宾,但汤姆是对的
I hate to admit it, Robyn, but Tom’s right.
你永远不知道你正在失去什么,直到你没有拥有它
You never know what you’re missing until you don’t have it.
你不了解菲格阿姨
You don’t know Aunt Figg.
她看起来甜
She seems sweet
但实际上她很刻薄
but underneath she’s mean
真正的意思
real mean.
啊,来吧
Aw, come on.
我敢打赌她正在发疯似地找你
I’ll bet she’s frantic looking for you.
当然,她哭得稀里哗啦的
Oh, sure, she’s crying her eyes out
现在就为你准备
for you right this minute.
(哭)噢,我可怜的小罗宾!
[crying] Oh, my poor little Robyn!
找到她,警官
Oh, find her, officer.