I don’t know how easy it’ll be to find you a home
找个家是否容易
with that big bump on your head.
但是你必须爱你所有的新朋友
But you are going to love all your new friends.
怎么了 尼波斯
What’s the matter, Nibbles?
舌头被猫咬住了
Cat got your tongue?
哈哈哈 好啊 舌头被猫咬住了
Ha ha ha. Yeah, cat got your tongue?
哦 邱伊 快起来
Hey, Joe, straighten up.
我想有人来收养我们了
I think someone’s comin’ to adopt us.
好吧 弗雷迪 好吧
Okay, Freddie. Okay.
又来了个新朋友 小甜饼们
Here’s a new friend for you, sweetie pie.
好,好,好,看看这是谁?
Well, well, well. What do we have here?
嘿 弗雷迪 看
Hey, Freddie, look!
他头上带着一个皇冠
He’s wearin’ a crown on his head!
一点不错 邱伊
So he is, Joey.
看来我们这里有一只王室老鼠
Looks like we got a royal mouse in the house.
放松点儿 陛下 等我们跟
Relax, Your Highness. We’ll get back to youse
尼波斯伙计谈完话
as soon as we’re done talkin’
马上就会回来这里的
to our buddy Nibbles over here.
哈哈 对 谈话
Ha ha. Yeah. Talkin’.
快跑 国王
Make a break for it, King!
逃命去吧
Save yourself!
这样就保险了
This’ll be a lead pipe cinch.
我是说 我们的马力是他的两倍
I mean, we got twice his horsepower.
我们快抓住他了
We’re gainin’ on him!
大笼子 不是吗
Big cage, isn’t it?
玩具车应该有气囊
Toy cars oughta have air bags.
对 气囊
Yeah, air bags.
现在要修补一下
Time to do some bodywork.
准备好了
Ready?
你别动 我们马上回来
Now, you stay put. We’ll get right back to ya.
嘿嘿嘿 他说别动
Ha ha ha. Stay put, he says.
你可真逗 弗瑞迪
You crack me up, Freddie.
你可真逗
You crack me up!
我讲到哪儿了?
Now, where was we?
哦 天哪!
Oh, boy!
我想我们变成了大奶酪了
I guess this makes me the big cheese now
弗雷迪
huh, Freddie?
闭嘴,快跑,Joy
Shut up and run, Joey!
妈妈
Mom!
我要那个头上戴王冠的小老鼠
I want the little mouse with the crown on his head!
我要 我要 我要
I want him, I want him, I want him!
只要你想要 宝贝
Whatever you want, sweetheart.
我们要笼子里那只
We’ll take the cute little mouse
可爱的小老鼠
in the cage, please.
给你
Here you go.
好好照顾它吧
Take good care of him.
我爱它 我爱它 我爱它
I love him, I love him, I love him!
哈 一定是电池不足了
Huh? That must need batteries.
现在 孩子 我不希望这只小老鼠
Now, Junior, I don’t want this mouse
跟其他小动物的下场一样
to end up like all the others.
那只猫偷走了我的老鼠
That kitty stole my mouse!
警♥察♥
Officer!
警♥察♥
Officer!
警♥察♥
Officer!
那只猫把我儿子的新老鼠
That cat just stole my son’s new mouse
从他手中给抢走了
right out of his hands!
是真的吗 啊
Oh, he did, did he?
这才是我的儿子
That’s my boy.
孩子 跟我说话
Son, speak to me!
你没事吧
Are you alright?
安然无恙
Good as new.
来吧 儿子 我们去教训教训那只猫
Come on, son. Let’s go teach that cat a lesson.
你们好 朋友
Hello, Joes.
他在哪
There he is!
汤姆
Tom!
我回来了
Are you down here?
汤姆 你在这里吗
Oh, there you are.
我相信我不在的时候你把我的
I’m sure you took very good care of my ring
戒指看管得很好 对吗
while I was gone, didn’t you?
戒指呢
Well, where’s the ring?
完好无损
Just as I remembered it.
干的好 孩子
Good job, boy.
我这就给你去拿鲜美的大鲑鱼
I’ll go get that big, juicy salmon for you.
好了 孩子
That’s okay, boy.
你可以把它放下来
You can let go of it now.
你是什么意思 不?
What do you mean, no?
给我
Come on.
我的魔戒怎么会在你的手指上
What’s my magic ring doing on your finger?
这里出了什么事
What’s goin’ on here?
想想我为你做的事
After all I’ve done for you.
你想偷我的戒指
Were you trying to steal my ring?
你这只可恶 忘恩负义的猫
Why, you miserable, ungrateful cat!
尝尝这个
Take that!
还有这个
And that!
还有这些
And these!
怎么样
How about that?
奶酪
Cheese!
我们该怎么办呢 老板
How do we get outta this one, boss?
我想想 我想想
I’m thinkin’, I’m thinkin’!
我还想把这条鲜美的鲑鱼给汤姆呢
Well, I was gonna give this tasty salmon to Tom,
我看还是给你吧 小家伙
but you might as well have it instead, little guy.