I’ve got good news and bad news.
我有个好消息和一个坏消息
The good news is, you just finished
好消息是 你们刚刚完成了
the most spectacular race in history.
历史上最不可思议的比赛!
The bad news is, it’s a tie.
坏消息是 这是个平局
And your contract says you’ll both have to do the race…
根据合约 你们还要再比一次…
…all over again.
…从头再来一次
From now on, Hollywood is going to stand for
从现在开始 好莱坞将致力于
morality, wholesomeness…
诚信的 有益于身心健康的…
…good, clean, family entertainment.
…优秀的 公平的家庭娱乐
What’s gotten into him?
他怎么了?
We can’t have that kind of attitude in Hollywood.
在好莱坞我们可不能有这种态度
Well, today is your lucky day, Irving.
厄文 今天是你的幸运日
Or should I say new head of GIobwobbIer Studios!
你将成为格罗伯瓦伯勒制片厂的老板!
Gosh. Head of Globwobbler Studios.
天呐 格罗伯瓦伯勒制片厂的老板
Well, how nice of you to get me a new home…
在毁了我的家之后 你能有心思…
…since you wrecked my old one. And while we’re…
…赢回个别♥墅♥还真不错 我们…
Tom, there’s that mouse again. Get that mouse out of our house!
汤姆 这里怎么还有老鼠 给我赶出去!
Well, don’t just stand there, do something! Get going!
别傻站在那! 快行动 快去!
Go on, hurry!
继续 快点!
Get that mouse out!
把老鼠赶出去!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!