You think so, huh?
好吧 我们把你的吊车炸掉如何 啊
Well, how ’bout we blow your crane down? Huh?
班迪 不
Bandit, no.

No!
噢 哎呀 太糟糕了 小东西
Aw, gee, too bad, kid.
小心 哈吉
Watch out, Hadji.
哦 这可是一石二鸟的好时机 哈
Well, this is one way to kill two birds with one stone, huh?
乔尼 小心
Jonny, look out!

Yeah!
抓紧了 杰里
Hold on, Jerry.

Huh?
哇 非得不错啊 汤姆
Whoa, nice flying, Tom.
你们去抓小孩
You take the kid.
我抓狗
I get the dog.

Huh?
诶哟 诶哟 又团聚了啊
Well, well, this little reunion
一口气收拾掉你们就更容易了
will make it easier to take care of you all in one fell swoop.
给他们点颜色看看
Cut ’em down to size, boys.
尤其是其中的一个男孩 在那团伙中的那一个
Definitely one of the boys, one of the gang.
好嘞
Yeah.
你刚才就该先逃跑
You should’ve quit while you were ahead,
小猫咪
kitty cat.
好了 把它切断吧
Yeah, cut it down to size.
快来 哈吉 机会来了
Come on, Hadji, now’s our chance.
哇喔
Whoa!
哇哦
Whoa!

Jump!
这是什么鬼
What now?

No!
被你打败了 猫咪
You have bested me, feline.
爸爸 – 奎斯特博士
Dad. – Dr. Quest.
乔尼 哈吉
Jonny. Hadji.
你的棒棒哒猫咪本来可能获胜的
Your magnificent cat may have won this battle.
可是即使没有能量球
But even without the sphere,
这个岛也有足够的能量抵达撞击大♥陆♥
this island has enough energy to reach the coast and crash.
降落愉快 奎斯特博士
Happy landing, Dr. Quest.
搞什么 – 车子坐满啦 博士
What? – Car’s full, Doc.
去等下一辆吧
Try the next one.
那是我的逃生舱 不是你们的
That’s my escape pod. Not yours.
我为什么会让猫来当小喽啰
Why did I ever make henchmen out of cats?
我们找到了基恩的飞船 总统先生
We’ve located Zin’s airship, Mr. President.
但是恐怕来不及了 他们离我们太近了
But I’m afraid it’s too late, he’s too close.
嗯 那只有等待奇迹来拯救这座城市了
Uh, then it’s going to take a miracle to save this city.
爸爸 汤姆哈杰里知道水上飞机在哪里
Dad, Tom and Jerry know where the skimmer is.
我们可以乘着它逃出去
We can use that to escape.
好主意 乔尼
Good thinking, Jonny.
但是我们不能冒险让这个岛撞上华盛顿
But we can’t take a chance on this island hitting the capital.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我知道有天我会落入敌手
I knew that someday I might fall into enemy hands,
所以我发明了装置失效安全导弹安装在手表里
so I created a failsafe missile that hones in on my watch
以防我的发明被用作邪恶的目的
to prevent my work from being used for evil.
激活了 我们离开这儿
It’s activated, let’s get out of here.
在华盛顿纪念碑上
And on top of that, the Washington Monument
九百级台阶 一个两吨♥重的顶石 三万块大理石块
has 900 steps, a two- ton capstone, 30,000 marble blocks…
还是个泰坦III火箭助推器吗
And Titan III rocket boosters?
我怎么就不知道这个呢
Shouldn’t I have known about that?
路被切断了
We’re cut off.
也许有条路能让我们绕过去
Maybe there’s a way we can go around.
我们没时间了
We don’t have time.
我会让杰里飘到对面去
I will levitate Jerry to the other side
他把水上飞机开过来
and he can bring the skimmer to us.

Ahhh!
不好意思 孩子们
I’m sorry, boys,
恐怕到此为止了
I’m afraid this is it.
永远别让一只小老鼠去做属于男人的事
Never send a mouse to do a man’s job.
或者任何属于女人的责任
Or a woman’s.
杰德小姐 你怎么来的
Miss Jade! But how?
我跟踪你们来的 我得保护我的投资收益啊
I followed you. I had to protect my investment.
我们还救了你的小小能量球
We even saved your little ball.
跳 雷斯
Jump, Race.
杰西贝尔 你真迷人
Jezebel, you’re a sight for sore eyes.
是的 我就是这样
Yes, yes, I am.
啊 我们现在可以走了吗
Uh, can we go now?
最好现在就走
We’d better.
当我们把原有的石料从海中打捞回来
And as we reconstruct the Washington Monument
重建华盛顿纪念碑时
with the original stones we retrieved from the ocean,
我们为了他们的勇敢和机智授予杰出勋章
we are proud to honor these brave and ingenious heroes
并为他们的有勇有谋感到骄傲
with the distinguished medal for bravery and ingenuity.
好极了 好极了 – 啊
Bravo. Bravo. – Huh?
好棒 啊 我是说
Cool, uh, I mean…
谢谢 总统先生
Thanks, Mr. President.
要知道 乔尼 你让我想起自己像你一样大的时候了
You know, Jonny, you remind me of myself at your age.
乖啦 小家伙
Easy, boy.
哦 我们还有个特别为你制♥作♥的 小老鼠先生
Oh, and we even had a special one made for you, Mr. Mouse.
哇 哇
Whoa. Whoa.
我不记得节目里有这一出啊
I don’t remember this in the program.