Even when we were freshmen at the university,
你就妒忌我超凡的天赋
you were jealous of my superior genius.
你的天赋只会带来毁灭
All you had was a genius for destruction.
我没有烧毁化学实验室
I did not burn down the chemistry lab.
没人能证明
It was never proven.
超导对撞机的爆♥炸♥呢
What about the explosion at the super collider?
一小团辐射云啦
A little cloud of radiation.
不知道他们为什么对这事儿暴跳如雷
I don’t know why they got so huffy about it.
我可是失去了头发的人啊
I was the one who lost his hair.
我纤长美丽丝般顺滑
My long, beautiful, silky hair
自然柔韧的秀发啊
with its natural bounciness.
他们不得不疏散城市居民 基恩
They had to evacuate the city, Zin.
真是遗憾啊 奎斯特博士
It really is too bad, Dr. Quest.
我们本来会成为一个团队 你和我
We could have been quite a team, you and I.
我俩本能统治世界的
We could have ruled the world!
而今 所有的荣耀都是我的了
Instead, that glory will be all mine.
你或许发明个像样的东西让头发再生
You might have saved us all the trouble
就能免去我们所有的麻烦了
by inventing a decent hair restorer.
出什么事了 雷斯
What’s happening, Race?
看来基恩的计划快要把房♥顶弄塌砸到我们了
Looks like Zin’s plan is gonna bring the roof down on us.
我倒是更担心地板
I’m more worried about the floor.
上来 小伙子
Up here, boys.
啊 螃蟹
Ugh, crabs.
一直都讨厌螃蟹
Always hated crabs.
救命
Help!
可别怪我咯
Not on my watch.
班迪
Bandit!
他还把汤姆和杰里带来了
And he brought Tom and Jerry.
他们能让我们离开这儿吗
Can they get us out of here?
你们要是想救我们出去现在正是好机会
If you’re gonna rescue us now would be a good time.
我们等着呢
We’re waiting.
就是现在
Now!
干得漂亮 伙计们
Well done, guys.
汤姆
Tom.
乔尼 小心
Jonny, watch out!
班迪
Bandit!
我们走
Let’s go.
唷
Phew.
看呀 奎斯特博士 我的胜利近在眼前
Behold, Dr. Quest, my triumph is at hand.
太不可思议了
Incredible.
雷斯 我们马上就到悬崖边上了
Race, we’re headed for the edge.
坚持住 小伙子
Hang on, boys.
我停不下来了
I can’t stop.
哦 不 哈吉
Oh, no, Hadji!
雷斯 – 抓住了
Race. – Gotcha.
哈吉
Hadji.
我抓住你了 – 真险啊
And I’ve got you. – That was close.
不会忘了你的
Couldn’t forget about you.
抓住了 咳
Gotcha. Whoa!
哦 不
Oh, no.
你要掉下去了
You’re slipping!
不
No!
不会再掉下去的
Not again.
你究竟要带我们去哪里 基恩
Where exactly are you taking us, Zin?
回老家 奎斯特先生
Home, Dr. Quest.
在你安装小小能量球的时候
While you were tinkering with your little sphere,
我想出了驾驭其能量的方法
I devised the means to harness its energy
这能量是全世界都前所未见的
to create the greatest, most glorious warship
是最为伟大最为辉煌的
the world has ever seen.
小心 前面有群小喽啰
Watch out, drone ahead.
我需要有人来分散注意力
I’ll need a distraction.
嗯 汤姆可以
Hmm. Tom can do it.
哦 穿着这身打扮 他会以为你是基恩的一只猫呢
Well, in that suit, he’ll think you’re one of Zin’s cats.
自报家门吧
Identify yourself.
你最可怕的终结者
Your worst shutdown.
瞧这瞬间就成了垃圾场了
Talk about an instant junkyard.
这份公报什么时候收到的
When did we get this communique?
就在刚刚 总统先生
Just moments ago, Mr. President.
所有的世界首脑都收到了
It went to all the world’s leaders.
你确定是基恩发来的吗
You’re sure it’s from Zin?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
在恐吓信末尾 那是他的笑脸签名
That’s his signature smiley face at the end of the threat.
我们能阻止他吗
Can we stop him?
我们正在尝试定位他的坐标
We’re trying to locate him now.
可是显然他的飞行器已经对雷达隐形了
But apparently his airship has been cloaked from radar.
或许我们应该请来本顿奎·斯特博士
Perhaps we should bring in Dr. Benton Quest.
会的 如果能找到他的话
We would, if we could find him.
十五分钟 奎斯特博士
Fifteen minutes, Dr. Quest,
是做个冷冻披萨的时间
the time it takes to cook a frozen pizza.
是你的国家最后的时间
It’s all the time your nation has left.
你们在后面呆着 我去找你♥爸♥爸
You guys stay back, I’m gonna get your father.
死翘翘吧
Oopsie daisy.
哈吉 我们必须切断能量球的电源
Hadji, we have to shut down the Q- sphere.
你会操作吊车吗
Can you handle the crane?
能 吊东西我很在行呢
Yes, I am quite good at lifting things.
我们准备好了 你呢 乔尼
We’re ready when you are, Jonny.
准备好了
Ready.
时刻准备着
Ready as I’ll ever be.
你们在这望风 好吧
You guys stand guard, okay?
看起来不错 乔尼
Looking good, Jonny.
就快到了
You’re almost there.
啊 一杯香茶和军事袭击才
Ah, nothing goes better with a military bombardment
最为般配啊
than a hot cup of Chai tea.
呸
Ugh!
牛奶吗
Milk?
啊
Huh?
什么 雷斯·本顿吗
What? Race Bannon?
还有那只猫
And the cat!
本顿交给雄峰人
Leave Bannon to the drones,
你们必须阻止可恶的猫损坏能量球
you must protect the sphere from that hateful cat.
芝麻开门
Knock, knock.
我们来了
Here we come.
什么
What?
喂 是奎斯特家儿子
Hey, it’s that Quest kid.
你们抓住那只猫
You guys get the cat
我来收拾这小屁孩
and I’ll take care of the brat.
咳
Whoa!
呃 哈吉
Uh, Hadji?
我正在弄
I am on it.
咳
Whoa!
哥儿几个 下来帮我点小忙
Boys, I need a little help down here.
没问题 马上就到
You got it, help is on the way.
对 对 马上就到
Yeah, yeah. Help on the way.
我们来帮你 哈 哈
We’re the help. Ha- ha.
咳
Whoa!
你走错路啦
You’re going the wrong way.
你要往哪儿去啊 哥们儿
Where’re you going, buddy boy?
他真没啥了不起 就是个胆小鬼
He really was nothing but a scaredy cat.
对 真是个懦夫
Yeah, a real coward.
确实胆小 胆小如鼠
Definitely yellow. Yellow like a dandelion.
对了 – 消灭一个 还有四个
Yeah. – One down, four to go.
杰瑞
Jerry.
接住了
Gotcha.
哇
Whoa.
五分钟了 奎斯特博士
Five minutes, Dr. Quest.
马上就能尝到腊香肠和蘑菇 嗯嗯 真好吃
I can almost taste the pepperoni and mushrooms. Yum, yum, yum.
你真有病 心理扭曲 基恩
You’re one sick, twisted individual, Zin.
唷
Phew.
在那儿 就剩两个了
There. Just a couple more.
哦 是吗
Oh yeah?
你真这么觉得吗 啊