Do I need you
都是唯利是图的种
Mercenary species
但是我的心是不买♥♥的
But my heart is not for sale
艰难又破碎
Hard and broken in pieces
感谢一个高且黝黑的机动部队男子
Thank a tall, tan action male
在这个城市的中心
In the heart of the city
住着一个叫杰德的女士
Dwells the lady who’s known as Jade
她寂寞空虚冷
Lonely, loveless, a pity
我就是那个被爱
I’m a girl that
背弃的女孩
Love betrayed
男人 哦 男人 哦 男人
Man, oh, man, oh, man
我需要你吗
Do I need you
男人 哦 男人 哦 男人
Man, oh, man, oh, man
我需要你吗
Do I need you
太棒了 太棒了 好厉害
Wonderful. Wonderful. Bravo.
把设备损坏添加到他们的账单里
Add the damage to their tab.
好的 杰德小姐
Yes, Miss Jade.
钦博士的岛就在正前方啦
Dr. Zin’s island is dead ahead.
搞快点 朋友们
Shake a leg, guys.
快点 奎斯特兽士们
Come on, Questketeers.
没时间嬉戏打闹了
There’s no time to fool around.
好的 孩子 进去吧 你还好吗
Okay, boy, down you go. You okay?
我认为他很喜欢
I think he likes it.
我们要想用更好的视角看这个岛
We’ll fly halfway up the
必须得飞到这座火山的山顶去
volcano to get a better look at the island.
好的 走吧
Okay, let’s go.
所以 你认为钦注意到了吗
So, you think Zin noticed?
极有可能
Highly likely.
晚餐准备好了
Dinner is served.
呃 又是吃冻鱼条吗
Ugh, fish sticks again?
这个星期已经吃了三次了
This is the third time this week!
我讨厌冻鱼条
I hate fish sticks!
啊 奎斯特博士
Ah, Dr. Quest.
我告诉过你了 钦
I told you, Zin.
我永远不会帮你获取的Q球的力量
I’ll never help you access the power of the Q- sphere.
哦 相信我
Oh, trust me,
我有办法说服你的
I have ways to convince you.
嘿 – 啊
Hey! – Ugh.
爸爸 – 奎斯特博士
Dad! – Dr. Quest!
乔尼 哈芝 你们怎么到这来了
Jonny, Hadji, how did you get here?
啊 真是一幅家人献身的感人画面
Ah, such an affectionate display of family devotion.
哦 孩子 这温暖了我的心
Oh, boy, it would warm my heart,
如果我也有一个家人的话
if I had one.
你想要什么 钦
What do you want, Zin?
把球体接通到这个岛的功能系统上
All you have to do, Dr. Quest,
就是你全部需要做的了 奎斯特博士
is to wire the sphere to the island’s energy system.
一旦完成了
Now, once that is completed,
我就把你的孩子们安安全全的送还给你
I’ll return the boys to you, safe and sound.
但是一旦耍小把戏 我就会把他们弄得脆弱又
But try any trickery and I’ll deliver them to you
可怜的送还给你
a little bit on the crispy side.
别这么做 爸爸
Don’t do it, Dad.
我没有选择了 乔尼
I have no choice, Jonny.
我不能让你和哈芝受到任何伤害
I can’t let any harm come to you and Hadji.
天
Oh!
把他们送到牢房♥去 然后确保你们找到那个猫了
Take the boys to their cell and make sure you find that cat.
直到把那只狡猾的猫给办了
Nothing is safe around
否则这里一点都不安全
here until that devious feline is dispatched.
我想要他被黄金爆头 砰
I want him shot on sight. Bang!
我必须承认 我很惊讶你们能到这么远的地方
I have to admit, I’m amazed you boys got this far.
但是我希望你们没有来
But I wish you hadn’t.
这是钛钢
Titanium steel.
相信我 我已经尝试过掰弯它了
Believe me, I’ve tried to bend it.
我只希望这个地板不会破裂
I just hope this floor does not crack.
足够挖一个隧♥道♥了
So much for digging a tunnel.
嘿 上面是什么
Hey, what about up there?
那只是个换气扇
That’s just a ventilator.
即使我们能够到它 但它太窄了没办法穿过它
Even if we could reach it, it’s too small to fit through.
班迪特 你的尺寸刚好
Bandit, you’re just about the right size.
哈芝 你觉得你还能玩你那套悬浮的小把戏吗
Hadji, you think you can still do your levitation trick?
它不是小把戏 雷斯阁下
It is no trick, Sahib Race.
咒语
Sim sim salabim.
好孩子
Good boy.
现在去找汤姆和杰瑞吧
Now go find Tom and Jerry.
啊哦 这打开了吗 我们在直播吗
Uh- oh, is this on? We’re live?
你应该早点告诉我
You could have said something.
欢迎来到 钦博士自动战斗岛
Welcome to the Zin Automated Battle Island.
你好 你好 电视机前的观众们
Hello. Hello, out there.
多亏了太空时代的科技
Thanks to space- age technology,
这个移♥动♥堡垒的毁灭
this mobile fortress of destruction
已经有了足够的力量使你们选择的任何国家
is powerful enough to bring any country of your own choosing
超载了
to its knees!
而且都是合情合理的价格
And all for a reasonable price.
所以是杰德让你们到这儿的吗
So it was Jade who got you here?
她帮了我们
She helped.
她有没有 呃 提到过我呢
Did, uh, she mention me, by any chance?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
说的坏话 对吗
That bad, huh?
我认为她还喜欢你 雷斯
I think she still likes you, Race.
不过是一种吓人的喜欢
In a scary kind of way.
我不怪她
I can’t blame her.
是这样的 孩子们 当你们把挣钱
It’s what happens, boys, when you put business
看得比他人的感情重要的时候
in front of other people’s feelings.
我认为我彻底搞砸了所有事情
I guess I messed things up big time.
我懂那种感受
I know the feeling.
不好意思把你卷了进来 哈芝
Sorry I got you into this, Hadji.
如果我有机会再选择一次的话
If I had to do it all over again,
我还是会到这来的
I would still be here.
谢谢 但是 就像我爸爸说的
Thanks. But, like my dad says,
有时候 我做了超出能力所及的事
sometimes I bite off more than I can chew.
别自责了 乔尼
Don’t beat yourself up, Jonny.
你也一样 哈吉 我为你们俩骄傲
You too, Hadji. I’m proud of you both.
是吗
Yeah?
当然 还有谁能
Absolutely. What other boys
这样勇敢机智
would have had the courage and resourcefulness
飞越大洲
to travel across continents
在火山中间寻找我们
to track us down in the middle of a volcano?
哇 谢谢你 雷斯
Gee, thanks, Race.
实际上 等我们回到基斯
As a matter of fact, when we get back to the Keys,
学习下飞行课怎么样 喷气式飞机哦
how about some flying lessons, in the jet?
好 喷气式的
Yeah, the jet…
我希望你不是想拖延时间吧 奎斯特博士
I hope you’re not considering any delaying tactics, Dr. Quest.
恰恰相反 基恩
On the contrary, Zin,
奎氏能量球现在安装好了
the Q- sphere is now fully installed.
最后 把他弄上来
At last! Bring him up.
我现在可以见我儿子了吧
May I see my son now?
首先 我们必须试验能量球
First, we must test the sphere.
因为它要是不能用 你就要在螃蟹坑里
Because if it doesn’t work, you’ll be seeing your son
见到你儿子了
in the crab pit.
炸鱼排对你来说还不够好嘛
Fish sticks ain’t good enough for you?
不 当然不了 不不不
No, course not. No, no, no.
您可是一流的博士 哈 对
You’re a big- time doctor. Huh, yeah.
哦 什么博士来着 嘿 哈
Well, doctor of what, hey? Ha!
嘿 你不是要上楼吗
Hey, ain’t you supposed to be upstairs?
到时候你就可以把这个给他那皇家大光头了
Then you can take this up to his royal butt- head.
离猫薄荷草远点
And stay out of the catnip!
你能感受到吗 奎斯特先生
Can you feel it, Dr. Quest?
这是我的智慧释放的能量
It’s the power of my intellect being unleashed.
真滑稽 听起来像是我的奎氏能量球
That’s funny. It sounds like my Q- sphere.
那不正像你吗 本顿
Isn’t that just like you, Benton?
否认我的才华
Denying my brilliance.
当我们是大一新生时