He ain’t so tough.
你在说什么
What was that?
没什么 老大 呃 博士
Nothing, boss, uh, Doc.
博士 钦博士先生
Doctor. Dr. Zin, sir.
班迪特
Bandit.
快过来 孩子
Come here, boy.
追踪器Q能量球显示还在那个岛上
The tracker says the Q- sphere is still on the island.
我们怎么到那里去 我们身无分文
How do we get there? We have no money.
别担心 我们有一个住在那里的老朋友
Don’t worry. We have an old friend who lives here.
好的 钦博士 我明白了
Yes, Dr. Zin. Understood.
我们必须把这群孩子交给钦博士
We must bring the boys to Zin.
活的
Alive!
包括动物吗
And the animals?
呃 它们就不用了
Uh, they are expendable.
但是一定要小心那只猫
But be careful of that cat.
他聪明过人
He’s diabolically clever.
嘿 别闹了
Hey, quit horsing around.
走哪条路 乔尼 – 我不知道
Which way, Jonny? – I don’t know.
我上一次在这儿的时候 我还是个小孩子
Last time I was here, I was just a kid.

Hey!
乔尼 当心
Jonny, look out.
当心 哈芝
Watch out, Hadji.
老天
Oh!
给我看紧点
The noose tightens.

Argh!
快跑
Come on!
离我远点 啊
Get off me. Argh!
啊哦
Uh- oh.
死路一条
Wrong way.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
大家快来
Everybody up.
是时候弄辆香蕉船了
Time to make like a banana and split.
快阻止他们
Stop them!
跟上他们 哇哦
Follow them! Whoa!
我对此真的很抱歉
I am truly sorry for this.
这门是锁起来的
It’s locked.
快点 蠢蛋们
Hurry, you fools!
乔尼 我们没多少时间了
Jonny, we do not have much time.
哇 哇 看看这只脏兮兮的猫
My, my, look what the cat dragged in.
杰泽贝尔·杰德
Jezebel Jade?
正是我们要找的人
Just the person we’ve been looking for.
但是 乔尼 她不是个唯利是图
But, Jonny, is she not a mercenary
只为出价最高的人工作的人吗
who works for the highest bidder?
孩子们 我们待会儿再讨论道德守则吧
Let’s debate morality later, boys.
进来 立刻
Inside, now.
最好下楼去
Better get downstairs.
你也一样 拖把猫
You too, mopsy.
这扇门是到哪儿的
Where does this door lead?
我认为是这里
I think to there.
看这里 孩子们
Eyes this way, boys.
真是个好地方 杰德小姐
Nice place, Miss Jade.
是的 非常有美感
Yes, very artistic.
它可不是卡♥耐♥基♥音乐厅
It ain’t Carnegie Hall,
但它已经付过钱了
but it’s paid for.
我们很高兴见到你 杰德小姐
We sure are glad to see you, Miss Jade.
有话直说 孩子们
Cut to the chase, kiddo.
我们真的很需要你的帮助
We really need your help.
雷斯和我的爸爸被抓了 我们到这儿来是为了救他们
Race and my dad have been captured and we’re here to rescue ’em.
呃 我希望你们喜欢看护 孩子 因为钦博士抓了他们
Well, I hope you like foster care, kid, ’cause Dr. Zin has ’em.
钦博士 你怎么会知道
Dr. Zin? How do you know?
你们忘了吗 各路消息就是我的来钱工具
You forget. Information is my business.
钦博士已经在追查我爸爸的研究了
Dr. Zin has been after my dad’s research.
你必须得帮助我们
You have got to help us.
好啊 那就请我啊
Sure, make me an offer.
我可没看到任何抵押品
I don’t see any collateral,
所以现金就可以了
so I’ll settle for cash.
但是这可能会让世界面临危险
But this could endanger the world.
杰泽贝尔·杰德从不为任何人冒风险
Jezebel Jade sticks her neck out for no one.
即使是雷斯吗
Even Race?
尤其是雷斯
Especially Race.
我以为你喜欢他
I thought you liked him.
哦 我们曾经有点暧昧
Oh, we had a little something once.
但是 显然 旧事对他而言已经足够了
But, apparently, once was enough for him.
现在 如果你们不介意的话 孩子们 我还有个演出
Now, if you’ll excuse me, boys, I’ve got a show to do.
真是太糟了 杰德小姐
Too bad, Miss Jade.
这对你来说本可以是个非常甜蜜的交易
Could have been a pretty sweet deal for you.
对吗 哈芝
Right, Hadji?
哦 呃 是的
Oh, uh, yes.
非常甜蜜 就像蜂蜜一样
Very sweet, like honey.
交易 什么交易
Deal? What deal?
爸爸曾为政♥府♥从事于一个严格保密的项目
Dad was working on a top- secret project for the government.
我保证他们会得到丰厚的回报
I bet they’d pay plenty to get it back.
除非你想要一份大量的酬金
But if you’d rather pass on a fat reward…
容我在考虑一下 孩子们
On second thought, boys,
你们终究还是打动了我的心
you may have touched my heart after all.
杰泽贝尔·杰德欢迎各类商业交易
Jezebel Jade is open for business.
车♥库♥底下有一个水上飞机
There’s a skimmer down in the garage.
它可以让你们到岛上去
That should get you to the island.
谢谢 杰德小姐
Thanks, Miss Jade.
哇平 别着急
Whoa! Hold your horses.
这可不是免费的 在这儿签字
This isn’t free. Sign here.
我指望着你的父亲
I expect your father,
或者政♥府♥
or the government,
能在万一你们死了的情况下支付我
to pay me for the rental of my equipment,
设备的租金
in case of your demise.
你真会讨价还价 杰德小姐
You drive a hard bargain, Miss Jade.
雷斯经常说你是他见过的最聪明的女士
But Race always said you were the smartest lady he knew.
他称我为女士
He called me a lady?
还有五分钟就上场了 杰德小姐
Five minutes, Miss Jade.
祝你好运
Break a leg.
你们可以从楼下离开
You can leave from downstairs.
但是不要大声喧哗
Just don’t make a racket.
快走
Come on.
就是这儿了
There it is.
我来打开这道门
I will open the door.
他们在这里 – 啊哦
There they are! – Uh- oh.
我们必须得出发了
We gotta move.
别让他们跑掉了
Don’t let them get away.
当心
Look out!
在这个城市的中心
In the heart of the city
住着一个叫杰德的女士
Dwells the lady who’s known as Jade
她威武勇猛又美丽
Powerful Bold and pretty
她是一个很成功的女孩
She’s a girl who’s got it made
哦 我不需要男人
Oh, I don’t need no man
我独♥立♥自主又豪情满怀
Independent and full of pride
我是一个有人生计划的小妞
I’m a gal with a plan
但计划里不包括
It don’t include being
成为某个男人的新娘
Some man’s bride
我只在意挣钱 无关心情
I’m all business no pleasure
我知道男人们的想要什么
And I know what men desire
他们追求名利双收
For they seek pomp and treasure
最高的出价人就是卖♥♥主
The highest bidder is the buyer
哦 我不留心
Oh, I don’t heed
留心任何男人
Heed no man
哦 我不需要
Oh, I don’t need
需要任何男人
Need no man
但是男人 哦 男人啊
But man, oh, man
哦 男人 哦 男人
Oh, man, oh, man
哦 男人 哦 男人
Oh, man, oh, man
我需要你吗
Do I need you
我需要你吗