这才是我的好孩子
That’s my boy.
猫和老鼠
斯皮克 过来 孩子
Spike, come here, boy.
嘿 – 注意点
Hey! – Watch it!
怎么回事 – 色狼
What’s the deal? – Masher.
嘿 回来
Hey, get back here.

Oh!
妈妈 妈妈 快看
Mama, Mama. Look!
真棒 宝贝
That’s great, honey.
嘿 我很抱歉 他没有任何的恶意
Hey, I’m sorry. He didn’t mean any harm.
好像班迪并不怎么喜欢猫
It would seem that Bandit is not a big fan of cats.
过来 班迪 时间不早了
Come on, Bandit. It’s getting late.
我们得带着补给品回奎斯特了
We have to get back to Quest Key with the supplies.
那是什么
What are those?
等一下
Hold on.
天呀 我们快离开这里
Jeepers! Let’s get outta here.
快走
Let’s go.
嘿 快看
Hey, look.
他们在追什么
What are they after?
我觉得他们在追我们
I think they’re after us.
哇 加油 猫咪 加油
Wow! Go, cat. Go.
炮弹来袭
Incoming!
快点 我们得回到船里去
Come on, we’ve gotta get back to the hydrofoil.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait up.
妈妈 看
Mama, look.
抱歉 – 对不起
Sorry about that. – Sorry.
先让妈妈读完这章吧
Let Mama finish this chapter.

Ahhh!
信♥号♥♥弹
Hoop flares?
他们并不了解这东西 哈吉
They don’t know that, Hadji.
我觉得他们并不在乎这玩意儿
I do not think they care.
好吧 确实没用
Well, that didn’t work.
雷斯
Race!
快点上来 孩子们
Quick, boys, get on.
你也许想要帮助你的伙计们
You might wanna help your buddy.
我们会留下来 – 但是我们的车在这里呀
We would stay – but our ride is here.
这些动物是谁啊
Who are these animals?
他们帮助过我们 雷斯
They helped us, Race.
你们之前有没有被追过
Have you two ever been in a chase before?
抓稳了
Hang on!
丢得真准 乔尼
Excellent throw, Jonny.

Hey!
真棒
Yeah!
不可能
Impossible.
那只神奇的猫是谁呀
Who is that amazing feline?
现在 – 终于看完了
And… – Finished.
你想给我看啥 弗洛伊德
What did you want to show me, Floyd?
噢 我还是放弃吧
Oh! I give up!
那么 谁去告诉老板
So, who’s gonna tell the boss,
乔尼·奎斯特逃跑了
Jonny Quest gave us the slip?
我不去 我还想活着呢
Not me. I like living.
对呀 我也喜欢活着 健康长寿的生活 存着养老金
Yeah. I like living, too. Long healthy life, collect a pension.
养老金 绝对要为养老金活下去
Pension, definitely pension.
那就别告诉他 他是怎么知道的
Don’t tell him. How’s he gonna know?
因为我无所不知
Because I know everything.
我确信奎斯特的那些孩子比你们
I’ll bet that Quest kid has coughed up hairballs
三个有用多了
more effective than you three.
我们可以再试试
We can try again.
不 不 不行 你们已经失去机会了 不行
No, no, no. You missed your opportunity. No.
我要那些男孩们做诱饵
I wanted the boys for bait,
现在看来你们必须得自己去追那条大鱼了
and now it appears you have to go after the big fish himself.
并且你有祸了 你又让济恩博士失望了
And woe to you, should you fail Dr. Zin again.
欢迎来到奎斯特实验室
Welcome to Quest Labs.
真酷 对吧
Pretty cool, huh?
爸爸 – 乔尼
Hi, Dad. – Jonny.
感谢上帝你没事儿
Thank goodness you’re all right.
呃 对呀 好吧
Uh, yeah. Well…
好吧 我们 呃
Well, we, uh…
再也不乱逛了
Should never wander off again.
你知道吗 孩子们 许多人
You know, boys, there are a lot
想要通过你们来得到我
of people who would like to get to me through you,
所以这就是为什么你们得待在雷斯身边
which is why you have to stay close to Race.
他是来保护我们的
He’s here to protect us.
我们可以应付这种事儿的
We could’ve handled it,
和我们的新团队
with our new team.
对呀 五个火枪手
Yeah, the Five Musketeers.
也许我该说四个半
Or should I say four and a half?
你们的新朋友们叫什么
What are your new friends’ names?
噢 呃
Oh. Uh.
你知道吗 哈吉
Do you know, Hadji?
知道 知道 我确定我知道
Yes, yes. I believe so.
他们的名字是
Their names are
杰瑞和托马斯
Jerry and Thomas.
噢 那么 你肯定就是杰瑞了
Oh, so, you must be Jerry
而你就是汤姆了
and you’re Tom?
噢 你是汤姆
Oh, you’re Tom
你才是杰瑞
and you’re Jerry!
我更喜欢这个叫法
I kinda liked it better my way.

Huh?
退后 各位
Stand back, everyone.
我要激活Q能量球了
I’m going to activate the Q- sphere.
真是难以想象
Extraordinary.
根据奎斯特公式
According to the Questometer,
这个Q能量球有足够的能量让一个小城市的运转
the Q- sphere has enough power to run a small city,
一直持续下去
indefinitely.
听起来你解决了
Sure sounds like you solved
世界的能源问题 爸爸
the world’s energy problems, Dad.
但是 如果坏人得到了它
Yes, but if someone evil were to get their hands on it,
他们造成的破坏就不言而喻了
there is no telling the destruction they could cause.
说得对 哈吉
You’re right, Hadji.
但是我们不能让恐惧成为科学发展的绊脚石
But we mustn’t let fear stand in the way of science.
或者成为晚餐的绊脚石
Or dinner for that matter.
谁饿了
Who’s hungry?
我饿了 我在这就闻到味道了
I am. I can smell it from here.
那可不是晚餐
That’s not dinner.
不 别用那个罐子
No. Not that pot!
好吧 我绝对没有心情吃烧烤
Well, I’m definitely not in the mood for barbeque.
哇 波普 这真美味
Wow, Pop. This is delicious.
噢 别谢我
Oh, don’t thank me.
雷斯做的这顿晚餐
Race did all the cooking.
还想要些什么 哈吉
Any more for you, Hadji?
噢 不用了 谢谢 我吃不下了
Oh, no, thank you. I couldn’t eat another bite.
那些鸡翅真的是超级美味
Those chicken wings were out of this world.
是的 意大利面怎么样
Yeah, and how about the pasta?
我得告诉你 雷斯 意大利面真的太不可思议了
I gotta tell you, Race, that pasta was incredible!
你从哪儿学到秘诀的
Where’d you get the recipe?
很久以前
Just a spicy little dish
一个辣妹教的
that another spicy little dish taught me,
只需要用一个小辣碟
a long time ago.
嗯 嗯
Mmm- hmm.
她也很甜美吗
Was she sweet, too?
额 对呀 她是 我是说 我是说 那个菜是
Uh. Yeah, she was… I mean, I mean, the dish was.
我 好吧 你知道女人是怎么样的
I… Well, you know how women are.
呃 有人想要提拉米苏吗
Uh, tiramisu anyone?
我觉得我们都应该 呃哼 进去了
I think we should all, ahem, turn in.
唷 算我欠你一次 教授
Phew. I owe you one, Doc.
完全没关系 雷斯
That’s quite all right, Race.
毕竟你救了我那么多次
You’ve saved me many times.
好吧 吃完了吗 伙计们
Well, how ’bout it, team?
该睡觉了吧
Time for some shut- eye?
嗯嗯 汤姆和杰瑞可以和我们一起睡