啊!这是公海上的故事
NARRATOR:YARRi This be a tale of the high seas.
这是一大笔财富的故事
A tale of fabulous treasure.
这是三个海盗兄弟寻宝的故事
A tale of three pirate brothers what searched for the treasure.
这故事讲他们的寻宝计划都全完蛋了
And a tale of how their plans was thwarted…
…因为一只猫…
…by a cat…
…和一只老鼠?
…and a mouse?
呀!
MAN :YARR!
呀!
YARR!
噢!他说“使劲儿拉,所有人手都到甲板上来”
Oh , he said , “Pull harder, you dogs,and get all hands on deck.”
猫也一起
-Arr.-“All hands” includes paws, cat.
咻~
Whew.
呀!
RON :YARR!
呀~嗯哼!
-Arr!-Ahem!
呀!
YARR!
诅咒
MAN’S VOICE:Cursed .
诅咒
Cursed .
这是个被诅咒的地图…
Cursed is this map…
西班牙船队的藏宝地图
…the map to the treasure of the Spanish Mane.
这诅咒带来了无尽的恐怖
You cannot begin to imagine the horrors the curse brings.
所以想都不要去想
SKULL:So do not even try.
要想避免诅咒
But the curse can be avoided …
你就把宝图放回瓶子里
…if you put the map back in its bottle before sunset.
赶在太阳下山之前
SKULL:Sunset.
太阳下山之前
Sunset.
WEW!
太阳下山之前
SKULL:Sunset.
太阳下山之前
Sunset.
太阳下山之前
Sunset!
太阳下山之前…
Sunset…
YARR!
看你把我的桅杆弄成啥样了,你这只蠢猫!
Look what you did to me mast,you stinking sea cat.
你还有什么可说的?
What do you have to say for yourself?
ARR! YARR!
算了吧,我不想听你说谎
No, never mind ,I don’t wanna hear your lies.
我应该……
I ought to–
YARR
哦,嘿!嘿!这儿是什么呀?
Well , oh-ho, what have we here?
YARR!
粉身碎骨吧!啊!是藏宝图
Shiver me timbers. Oh , a treasure map.
我还记得年轻时看见过这些藏宝图
And if I remember the maps I seen in me youth …
这张藏宝图可以带你去找到失落的宝藏ue339
…this one be leading to the Iost riches…
西班牙船队的!
…of the Spanish Mane!
YARR.
为了寻找那个宝藏,我们做了40年的准备
STAN : Finding that treasure has been a 40-year competition …
…我的两个混♥蛋♥兄弟…
…between me and me two scurvy siblings…
…蓝海盗鲍勃和紫海盗保罗
…BIue Pirate Bob and Purple Pirate Paul .
他们是一对丑陋的老鼠
What a couple of ugly bilge rats they be.
YARR!
-现在我要把你拖下水 -YARR
-Now I’m gonna keelhaul you .-YARR.
对不起,是走跳板
I’m sorry. Walk the plank.
我要让你走跳板,可现在我心情真好
I was gonna make you walk the plank,but now I be in such a fine mood …
…就把这事先放一放
…I’Il be holding off on it.
现在
For now.
-呀!噢噢!干得不错~汤姆
-Yar.-Oh-ho! Nice work, Thomas.
YARR!
嗨,打扰一下。嗨,然后,他说:
Hi , excuse me. Hi. Now, he said :
“我是蓝海盗鲍勃…
“I be BIue Pirate Bob…
…我可决不会放过偷渡的家伙
…and I don’t take Iightly to no stowaways.
你知道我会怎么处理偷渡者吗?
You know what I do to stowaways?”
BOB:YARR!
噢,对不起
Oh , sorry.
不,我可不会给他们吃的,让他们舒舒服服,照顾得无微不至
No, I don’t feed them and make them comfortable and see to their every need .
但是你也说对了一半 这里会有吃的…
But you’re half right.There will be some feeding …
…喂给我的宠物吃
…to me mascot.
对不起 小家伙 我只是在翻译
Sorry, Iittle fella, I’m just translating .
YARR.
你说什么?
What’s that you say?
想用你的命来交换吗?
Wanna bargain for your Iife,do ye?
你是说宝藏?宝藏?
-YARR.-A treasure, says ye?
那可是锦上添花啊不是吗?
Well , that makes the sweet pot sweeter,doesn’t it?
宝藏在哪儿呢?
And where might that be?
YARR!
好吧 那不是我的笨兄弟红海盗罗恩的船吗?
Well , if it ain’t the ship of me no-good brother Red Pirate Ron .
你说他找到了宝藏图 是吗?
So you’re saying he found a treasure map, are ye?
YARR.
那好吧,我们就去拜访他,家人团聚,嗯哼?
Well then , let’s pay him our traditional family visit, says I , huh?
YARR,YARR,YARR,YARR.
噢,可别让桅杆再倒了
Oh , that should keep the mast from falling over again .
-YARR!-Oh !
YARR!
哦,哇!海神的衣帽间到底在…?
Oh , wow! What in the name of Davy Jones’ locker room?
噢,可恶的兄弟,蓝海盗鲍勃
Oh , me hated brother Blue Pirate Bob.
你闻到我的藏宝图味儿了?
So you smell me treasure map, huh?
好吧 来拿吧
Well , come and get it.
恩?
Huh?
嗨,斯坦,怎么了? 干得还好吗?
Hi , Stan . What up?How’s the job going?
嗨,贝蒂,噢,你知道…
Hey, Betty. Oh , you know…
…他总是嘀嘀咕咕的 听也听不清…
…he mutters the same indecipherable growl …
…只能尽量把它翻译出来…
…I translate it as best I can …
…有时候他真是满口胡言。你呢?
…he gives me the occasional cracker. You?
哈!彼此彼此。告诉你,根本不像从前了,嗯哼?
Ah ! Same old , same old .I tell you , it’s not like it used to be, huh?
情况越来越糟,他说的话我几乎一个字也听不懂。
It’s getting so I can hardly understand a word he’s saying .
我听见了。
I hear you .
哦。休息时间结束了。
Oops. Break time’s over.
-得走了ue334-回头见,斯坦
-Gotta run .-See you , Stan .
站住 你这头猪
Avast ye swine.
我要把你扔到海底
I’ll send you to the bottom of the sea.
YARR.
你上厕所也要磨蹭那么长时间,鲍勃兄弟
This is for all that time you spent hogging the bathroom , Brother Bob.
YARR.
我在给谁翻译?
Who am I translating for?
哦,没有人,我猜。
Oh,well,no one,I guess.
只是习惯
Just habit.
YARR.YARR!
所以…
So…
…你以为你能偷走我的藏宝图吗?你这只傻狗
…thought you could steal me treasure map, you scurvy dog?
YARR!
-呀!-把地图拿来,你这肮脏的猫
-YARR!-Go get that map, you mangy cat.
YARR.
多给你一份腌鱼
There’s an extra ration of kippers in it for you .
记住…
Remember…
…太阳下山之前把藏宝图放回瓶子里…
…you have until sunset to return the map to the bottle…
…否则就等着被诅咒吧…
…or suffer its…
…诅咒
…curse.
YARR!
噢,真棒,你把宝图还给我了,乖猫
Oh , you did good returning the map to me, cat.
YARR.
现在,让我们用一声炮响结束这次狂欢
Now, let’s end this party with a bang .
YARR.
YARR.
罗恩兄弟,你不会把自己的骨肉亲兄弟沉到海底吧?
Brother Ron , you wouldn’t sink your own flesh and blood now, would you?
更不用说他心爱的鹦鹉了。
Not to mention his beloved parrot.
YARR.
我会的
Aye,that I would .
我找到了西班牙船队的藏宝图
I found the map to the treasure of the Spanish Mane.
YARR?
啊!西班牙船队?
Oh ,the Spanish Mane?
啊!不!不!不!那张藏宝图是受到诅咒的
Oh,no,that treasure be cursed .
咱们的紫兄弟保罗为了找它已经失踪了
Our brother Purple Paul went Iost trying to find it.
YARR!
你也会一样的
Aye, and so will ye.
YARR!
YARR.
再见 蓝海盗鲍勃
So long , Blue Pirate Bob.
替我向鱼儿们问好
Give the fishes me regards.
对不起,贝蒂,待会儿和你说
Sorry about that, Betty.Talk to you later.
YARR!
哦!你一直没原谅我睡了上铺。
Oh ! Well , you never did forgive me for taking the top bunk.
好了,斯坦别担心,一会儿见
Hey, take it easy, Stan . Catch you later.
Wahoo!
YARR!
扬帆起航去唷嗬…
Set sail for Yo Ho…
唷嗬岛
Yo Ho Island .
是啊,海盗罗恩
MEN [INUNISON]:Aye, aye, Pirate Ron .
YARR. YARR. YARR.
我有自己的秘密腌鱼库
Help yourself to me own secret kipper store.
噢,呀