Will, look. It’s Jerry Mouse.
他要过来了
Here he comes.
他又走了
And there he goes.
哈哈!干得好
Ha-ha! Good fellow.
杰瑞,那个锁头
Jerry, the lock.
你能打开它吗?
Can you open it’?
第三次一般都会成功
Well, third time’s the charm.
你终于成功了,杰瑞
You’ve got it this time, Jerry.
他做到了
He’s done it!
你很勇敢,亲爱的老鼠,很勇敢
Gallant try, dear mouse. Gallant try.
晚餐时间到了,各位
Enjoy the slop, boys.
虽然你们可能在消化之前就要死了
Even though you’ll be dead
before it’s digested.
对吧?哈哈哈 -趁现在尽管得意吧
Right? Ha-ha-ha.- Go on, have a laugh while you can.
你们不知道你们的对手是谁
You must not know who you’re dealing with.
对不对,罗宾?
Isn’t that right, Robin?
罗宾?
Robin?
罗宾?
Robin?
他总在我们需要帮助的时候现身
He’s always been there to help in time of need.
现在谁又能帮助他呢?
Now who’s gonna help Robin?
只有军队才能攻得进去,亲爱的
I’m afraid you’d need an army to get in there, my dear.
也许会有另一个英雄出现拯救罗宾汉
It’ll take a different sort of hero to save Robin Hood.
我很抱歉,各位
I’m sorry, men.
别责怪自己,孩子
Don’t blame yourself, my son.
是因为我,你们才落到此下场…
It’s because of me that we’re in here.And it’s because of me that she’s…
…也是因为我,她才不得不继续待在这城♥堡♥里
…still up there instead of in my arms.
哦,我亲爱的玛丽安
Oh, my darling Marion.
哦,我亲爱的罗宾
Oh, my dear, sweet Robin.
从我的窗口就能看到你
Gazing from my window
你在哪儿
There you are
你近在眼前却又远在天边
You’re so very close and yet so far
每当我看到你的脸,我亲爱的,我都会认识到一个事实
When I see your face, dear Then I know this much is true
你就是我的唯一
There’s no other one for me but you
没人可以替代你 没人可以替代你
No other love for me
No other one for me
没人可以替代你,我在心中确信
No other love for me I know deep in my heart
没人可以替代你
No other one for me
没人可以替代你,我知道
No other love for me, it’s true
你就是我的唯一
There’s no other one for me but you
被锁在这监牢
Chained within this cell
我心中还有你
I dream of you
想到我们间的阻碍重重
Thoughts of all the scrapes That we’ve been through
请给我战斗的勇气
Giving me the courage For the fight that’s sure to be
你就是我全部的希望
There’s no other hope for me, you see
没人可以替代你
No other love for me
没人可以替代你
No other one for me
没人可以替代你,我知道
No other love for me
我知道
I know
我在心中确信-我在心中确信
Deep in my heart – Deep in my heart
没人可以替代你-没人可以替代你
No other one for me- No other one for me
没人可以替代你,我知道- 没人可以替代你,我知道
No other love for me, it’s true- No other love for me, it’s true
没人什么可以阻挡我们- 没人什么可以阻挡我们
Nothing’s ever keeping us- Nothing’s ever keeping us
在一起- 在一起
Apart- Apart
哦,杰瑞,太糟糕了
Oh, Jerry, this is terrible.
也许我应该给罗宾写张纸条
Perhaps I should write Robin a note.
我们一定可以做些什么
There must be something we can do.
玛丽安
Maid Marion.
作为箭术比赛的冠军
As the default winner f the archery contest…
我认为我应该得到那个吻
…I believe I’m owed that kiss.
你手里拿的是什么?
What do you have there?
没什么,大人
Nothing, my lord.
给罗宾汉写的信
A letter? To Robin Hood?
你就是那个间谍?
You’re the SPY?
没错,你这个恶棍
That’s right, you blackguard.
好吧,你将被当做叛徒处决
Well, now you’ll perish as a traitor.
除非… 呃…
Unless… Hm…
你知道,我可以改变你的命运
You know,I could spare you from that fate…
如果你答应成为我的妻子
…if you agree to be my wife.
就算世界上只剩下一个男人,我也不会嫁给你
I wouldn’t marry you for you were the last man on Earth…
废物治安官
…Sheriff of Nothingham.
是诺丁汉,诺丁汉的治安官!
It’s– It’s Nottingham. he Sheriff of Nottingham!
听到没?诺丁汉
Get it? Nottingham.
不管怎样,我宁可被处决
Regardless, I would rather be finished off y the executioner’s ax…
也不会成为你的妻子
…than become your wife.
那么玛丽安,就如你所愿
That, fair maid, can and will be arranged.
守卫!
Guards!
任何人都不准进出,要是她想逃跑,杀了她
Let no one in or out.If she tries to escape, finish her.
你确定吗?她是这部电影里唯一的女性角色
Are you sure?She’s the only girl in this whole picture.
陛下,我们得谈谈
Sire, we need to talk.
等一下,我的间谍刚从法国回来
In a moment.My spies have just arrived from France.
你们带来了我哥哥的消息吗?
What news have you of my brother?
哦,糟糕的消息,我的主人
Oh, it’s terrible news, my liege.
非常糟糕,绝对的糟糕
Very bad, definitely very bad.
现在没空,你这只笨猫
Yes, yes, not now, you stupid cat.
国王,雄狮理查德,就要回来了-马上就要回来了
The king, Richard the Lionheart, returns.- Definitely coming back.
他现在就在途中,明天一早船就将抵达英国
Even as we speak, he’s on a ship that lands in England tomorrow morn.
没错,一大早,非常早
Yeah, crack of dawn, definitely very early.
远征结束了?
The Crusades are over?
这也太快了
Well, that was fast.
陛下,要是国王回来了,我们就会…
Sire, if the king returns, we’ll–
我是说,你将被剥夺权力
I mean, you will lose all your power.
更可怕的是,我将得搬回副城♥堡♥去
And more importantly,
I’ll have to move back into the guest castle…
而且两手空空
…without any of my money.
陛下,也许我可以带人去海边迎接国王
Sire, perhaps my men and I could meet the king at the shore…
让他永远也回不来了
…and make sure he never returns.
这主意很好
Oh. Heh. I would like to see that.
我只有一个请求
I only have one request.
当你执行罗宾汉的处决时,顺便算上玛丽安
When you have Robin Hood executed,add Maid Marion to that list.
她就是那个奸细-真的吗?
She was our spy.- Really?
所有背叛王座的人都得被处决
Any who betray the throne must be dealt with harshly.
我是说,我的王座,不是我哥哥的,我们要杀了他,对不对?
I mean, my throne, not my brother’s,who we’re going to kill, right?
(约翰王子)
那是杰瑞的信♥号♥♥
Why, that’s the signal from Jerry.
该我们出场了,孩子们
It’s go time, boys.
儿子,里面可能会很危险
Now, son of mine,things might get scary in there.
你要跟紧老爸
You stick close to your old pops.
如果需要自卫的话,就用这个
And if you need to defend yourself, use this.
嗯,那个也可以
Hm. That works too.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
哈哈!动作快点,各位.我们必须赶在国王登陆之前到达
Ha-ha! Ride hard, men. We must get there before the king’s ship makes land.
我哥哥一定会大吃一惊
Won’t my brother be surprised…
最后竟然死在家门口
…when he doesn’t make it back to England alive after all.
我已经迫不及待地想看到这一幕了
I can’t wait to see the look on his cold, lifeless face.
芝麻关门
Close sesame.
城♥堡♥里好像没有人
The castle sure seems empty.
没错
Yeah.
约翰王子和治安官跑得这么快,是要去哪里
Where were the sheriff and Prince John riding off to so fast?
发生了什么事
Something’s going on.
我们去查清楚
We’ll find out.
我要见玛丽安
I’m here to minister to Maid Marion.- Hm?
你们看的出来,我是个修道士
I’m a friar, you know.
啊,哈!
Unh.Ha!
哎哟
Ouch.
我得离开这里,我必须救出罗宾,可是该怎么办?
I have to get out of here.I have to help save Robin. But how?
哦,这方法也许可行
Oh, this could work.
被关在高墙里
Closed inside these walls
我心中想着你
I think of you
列出我们能做的事
Counting all the things that we could do
拥抱、接吻、依偎
Hugging, kissing, spooning
但是这里的人太多
But this crowd just makes me moan
我只想跟你独处
I wish it were the two of us alone
这里有太多的色狼,太多的酒杯