猫和老鼠
罗宾汉和他的机灵鼠
很久以前,在骑士年代
伟大的国王雄狮理查德统治着英国
但是趁国王外出征战的时候
他邪恶的弟弟约翰王子篡夺了王位
并滥用权力大肆征税 使得民不聊生
他残忍♥的手下 诺丁汉的治安官
是他残酷暴♥政♥的执行者
英国处于水深火热之中
人♥民♥迫切地呼唤英雄的出现
干得漂亮,机灵鼠,谢谢你的绳子
Well done, Jerry Mouse.Thanks for the rope.
之后就交给我吧
I’ll take it from here.
哈哈!
Ha-ha!
别动,我的朋友
Don’t move a muscle, friend.
现在可以说任务圆♥满♥成功了
Here now, I’d say that was a job well done.
现在来看看这里都有什么?
Now, let’s see. What have we here?
啊,黄金
Ah, gold.
全部…
All this…
都是从穷♥人♥手上搜刮来的
…taxed from the poor so that the rich can get richer.
那些为富不仁的有钱人
这种事不能发生
It simply will not do.
哦,当然可以发生
Oh, yes, it will.
著名的罗宾汉,掉入了我的陷阱
The famous Robin Hood caught in my little trap.
多么可悲啊
How pathetic.
不如你可悲,废物治安官
Not as pathetic as you, Sheriff of Nothingham.
我是诺丁汉的正牌治安官
It’s Nottingham.
而你将被我逮捕
And you are my prisoner.
我可不这么认为
Is that a fact?
那边的司机,抓住他
You there, driver. Seize him.
没错,就是你
Yes, you.
抓住罗宾汉
Grab Robin Hood.
恐怕他不会听你的话
I’m afraid he won’t be doing that.
他其实是我的人,小约翰
He’s actually one of my men, Little John.
呃?
Huh?
你是什么时候劫持了他的货车的?
He hijacked your wagon about, what…?
大概五里路之前
Ooh, five miles back.
我们的人数比是十比二
It’s still 10 to 2.
十比 二又十六分之一
Two and one-sixteenth.
我认为应该是十比五十
I’d say more like 10 to 50.
不,我的老天
No. Good grief.
感谢我的间谍,或者,应该说是小老鼠…
Thanks to a wee bird,or, rather, a tiny mouse…
告诉了我你的小陷阱
…I knew you were planning a little trap for me
于是我也为你准备了一个
so I planned a little trap for you.
用真正的黄金当陷阱,真有你的,老大
So nice of you to use real gold as bait, my lord.
把他们捆起来
Tie them up.- Huh?
没让你去,杰瑞
Not you, Jerry.
这些事让那些男人去做
Let the men do that.
你和小约翰负责把那些金币运回家
You and Little John can help me roll these barrels of gold back home.
你的小脚丫刚好能派上用场
Perfect job for your tiny little feet.
你负责这个桶,小家伙
This one’s for you, little buddy.
再次表示感谢,治安官
Thanks again, sheriff.
我恨你,罗宾汉
Oh! I hate you, Robin Hood.
哦,生活多么的艰辛
Oh, it’s a rough life just trying to get by
随时有税官来把你榨干
The tax man comes and bleeds you dry
不论多少钱都填不满他们的口袋
No matter how much you give
It’s never enough
如果你说你一无所有,他会说
If you say you’ve nothing left
He’ll say
见鬼
That’s tough
生活多么艰辛
It’s a rough life just trying to get by
随时有税官
The tax man comes and
啊!
Aah!
来把你榨干
He bleeds you dry
所以我们要战斗,跟随罗宾汉
That’s why we fight
We fight for Robin Hood
罗宾是正义的化身,为正义而战
Robin stands for right
He fights for all that’s good
所以他们挺身而出
That is why they stand
加入我快乐的队伍
To join my merry band
我们是快乐的男人,这感觉真棒
We are merry men and that is grand
好国王离家远征
The good king’s left on a long Crusade
在他离家时遭到了背叛
While he’s gone
He has been betrayed
他的弟弟约翰无比贪婪
His brother John is a greedy soul
他的苛捐杂税令人眼花缭乱
He’ll tax your soup
– And he’ll tax your bowl
但是善良的人♥民♥不要害怕
But fear not, good folk
瞧一瞧,看一看
Listen and behold
罗宾汉将把他推♥翻♥
Robin Hood will thwart him
因为他勇敢而无畏
With action brave and bold
我们为此而战,我们为罗宾汉而战
That’s why we fight
We fight for Robin Hood
罗宾是正义的化身,为正义而战
Robin stands for right
He fights for all that’s good
他劫富济贫
He takes from the rich And to the poor he gives
而他快乐的同伴们,住在舍伍德森林
And with his merry men In Sherwood Forest lives
我亲爱的治安官
My dear sheriff…
或许你忘记了一件非常重要的事情
…perhaps you have forgotten one very important thing.
我不仅喜欢金币,喜欢,喜欢,喜欢
I not only love money,love it, love it, love it…
我还需要他们
…but I need it.
有一天我会成为国王约翰
I’m going to be King John one day…
而不是王子约翰 -你说的没错,大人
…not Prince John.- Yes, my lord.
国王都是富有的,嗯!
And a king needs to be rich. Mm!
富有,哼-哼-哼,特别富有
Rich. Heh-heh-heh. Stinking rich!!
你说得对,大人
Yes, my lord.
而我没法变得那么富有
And I can’t be stinking rich…
除非你能阻止罗宾汉继续破坏我的税收
…unless you stop Robin Hood from stealing all my taxes.
他拿我的金币干吗用了?分给穷♥人♥吗?
What does he do with my money?Gives it to the poor?
这到底有什么意义?穷♥人♥不需要钱
What’s up with that?The poor don’t need money.
因为他们是穷♥人♥
They’re poor.
这不是我的错,陛下!
Well, it’s not my fault, sire.
我认为… 让我想想该怎么说?
I think… How do I put this?
罗宾汉在这座城♥堡♥里有内线
Robin Hood is getting his information from inside the castle.
一个间谍?
A spy?
约翰王子,请原谅,我要退席了
Prince John, if you will excuse me,I’d like to retire.
你们讨论的国家大事让我头昏脑胀
You know how matters of state are too much for my sweet little head.
好的 你下去吧,晚安 玛丽安
Yes, yes, off you go.Good night, Maid Marion.
晚安,做个好梦
Good night. Sweet dreams.
注意你的口水,你跟那些色狼一样
Close your mouth.You’re as bad as the wolves.
那么说,我手下有奸细?
So we have a spy?
没错,我相信罗宾汉一直以来…
Yes, I believe Robin Hood is smuggling information back and forth…
…都能提前得到情报
…via a very tiny courier.
而我已经有了处理这件事情的最佳人选
And I have just the man to stop him.
是他么?-不是
Him?- No.
还是他?-不是
Uh, him?- No.
愚蠢的治安官,你已经没人可选了
Silly sheriff, you’re out of men.
请允许我向您介绍我的猫科士兵,汤姆
May I introduce my cat-at-arms, Thomas.
因为罗宾汉使用一只老鼠当信使
You see, because Robin Hood is using a mouse as his messenger…
所以汤姆是最佳人选
…Tom is perfect.
你可以退下去为你的任务做准备了
Now off with you. Prepare for your mission.
用一只猫去抓一只老鼠
A cat to catch a mouse.
天才!真是天才
Genius! Pure genius.
我好喜欢金子!
I love money!
哦,抓住老鼠并不算什么,陛下
Oh, the mouse is nothing, sire.
关键是抓住它之后,我们就能把叛徒揪出来
What matters is with its capture,we’ll find the traitor.
没错,找出谁是叛徒
Yes. Find the traitor.
可是要是我的哥哥,好国王理查德远征归来的话…
But if my brother, the good King Richard,returns from the Crusades…
一切就都泡汤了
…it will all be for nothing.
我永远也当不了国王了
I’ll never be king.
远征可是非常危险的
The nice part about Crusades is they’re extremely dangerous.
他也许永远回不来了
He may never return.
还有多久我们才能横渡英吉利海峡?
How long before we cross the Channel for England?
还有两天船就能准备好了,国王理查德陛下
Good King Richard, another two days and the ship will be ready, uh, sire.
我好怀念我的王国和人♥民♥
But how I miss my kingdom and my people.
最好能尽早回家
The sooner we get home, the better.
是不是,狗熊?
Eh, my good bear?
哦,没错,您说得对,陛下
Uh, oh, yeah.Uh, what you just said, sire.
两天,我们得报告约翰王子
Two days. We gotta warn Prince John.
没错,那样他就能为他哥哥提早送上一份贵重的礼物
Yeah, so’s he can definitely make a nice reception for his big brother. Heh-heh.