克莱门汀?
Clementine?

Hah!
不,千万别选克莱门汀
Uh, no, you don’t want to ride Clementine.
我愿意 我真想骑克莱门汀
I do. I do want to ride Clementine.
看这里,孩子 我
Look here, son. I…
别再提它了
No more talking about it.
我已经决定了
I’ve made my decision.
你还记得怎么骑吗,城里人?
Sure you still remember how to ride, city boy?
如果你愿意的话,我还是想让你骑暴风者
If you want, I can still get Stomper for you.
哦 去吧,你们两个 随便你怎么开玩笑
Oh, go ahead, you two. Joke all you want.
但克莱门汀和我会相处得很好的
But Clementine and me are gonna get along just fine.
那么,我有一条建议 不管你做什么
Well, then, I’ve got one piece of advice. Whatever you do…
来吧,姑娘
Come on, girl.
别叫它“姑娘”
Don’t call her “girl.”
别松手,本特利
Don’t let go, Bentley.
哦,你觉得呢?
Oh, you think?
你想帮助别人,但有些人就是不领情
You try to be helpful, but some folks just don’t want to listen.
那只猫一旦抓住什么东西,就不放手
Once that cat gets hold of something, he does not let go.
拉响警报
Sound the alarm.
本特利,你没事吧?
Bentley, are you all right?
– 汤姆没事吧? – 是的
– Is Tom all right? – Yes.
对,我是在 呃 测试我的骑术水平
Yes. I was just, uh, testing my finally-honed equestrian skills
看看这匹马身上有什么
to, um, see what the horse had in her.
我们 我们没事 对吧 汤姆
We’re… we’re fine, right, Tom?
骑得好
Lovely ride.
啮齿动物!
Rodents!
老鼠,汤姆 老鼠
Mice, Tom. Mice.
一直以来,我以为你已经控制住了局面
And all this time, I thought you had the problem under control.
但是,没有 当你在睡觉的时候,它们入侵了 一群危险的老鼠
But, no. While you slept, they invaded. Dangerous packs of mice,
它们在挖洞,住在我们脚下
digging holes, living right beneath our feet.
我告诉你,本特,那些不是老鼠
I’m telling you, Bent, those weren’t mice.
它们只不过是些土拨鼠而已
They were just some prairie dogs, is all.
哦,本特利也害怕这些
Oh, Bentley’s afraid of those too.
还有老鼠,鼩鼠,雪貂,仓鼠,刺猬,松鼠
Also rats, shrews, ferrets, hamsters, hedgehogs, squirrels,
– 花栗鼠 沙鼠 麝鼠 – 贝蒂!
– chipmunks, gerbils, muskrats… – Betty!
对不起,我总是打击你
Sorry, I always do that.
来吧,伙计们
Come on, boys.
我们会搞清楚这件事的
We’re gonna get to the bottom of this.
哈喽
Hello?
哈喽
Hello?
哈喽
Hello?
如果你需要帮助,喊一声 杰瑞叔叔
Shout if you need help, Uncle Jerry.
我们得把它弄出来
We’ve got to get him out of there.
– 杰瑞叔叔 – 跟着我的声音
– Uncle Jerry? – Follow the sound of my voice.
哦 从今以后,我们会做个乖宝宝的,杰瑞叔叔
Oh, when this is over, we’re gonna do better, Uncle Jerry.
是啊 不会再睡懒觉了 我们会在日出前起床
Yeah. No more sleeping in. We’ll be up before sunrise.
我们会做所有的家务活
We’ll do all the chores.
我们要让自己有点出息
We’re going to make something of ourselves.
杰瑞叔叔 你没事了
Uncle Jerry, you’re okay.
本特利,这真的有必要吗?
Bentley, is this really necessary?
哈!你当时又不在那个坑里 贝蒂
Hah! You weren’t down in that pit, Betty.
你没有看到那些生物
You didn’t see those creatures.
– 我相信这很不愉快,但是 – 它们有红彤彤的眼睛
– I’m sure it was very unpleasant, but… – They have glowing red eyes.
牙齿像剃刀一样
Teeth like razors.
你不觉得你反应过度了吗?
Don’t you think you’re overreacting?
有点过度?
Just a little?
一点点?
A teensy-weensy bit?
反应过度?
Overreacting, huh?
我读过有关移♥民♥的第一手资料
I’ve read firsthand accounts of settlers
他们被疯狂的灰熊袭击
who were attacked by crazed grizzly bears.
狼群在冰冻的湖面上追逐 被野猫猎杀
Pursued by wolves across frozen lakes. Hunted down by wildcats.
– 这更糟 -当然
– This was worse. – Of course.
为什么我会认为你反应过度?
Why would I ever think you were overreacting?
我幸免于难 这就是我要说的
I was lucky to survive it. That’s all I’m saying.
我明天会让斑比进城
I’ll ask Bumpy to ride into town tomorrow
让报纸在下一♥期♥刊登这篇文章
and have the newspaper run this in their next edition.
搞什么…
What the…
我是来见老板的
I’m here to see the boss.
那个 不,我没有预约
Well, no, I don’t have an appointment.
哈!我觉得你很聪明,不是吗?
Hah! Think you’re pretty smart, don’t you?
二加二等于四
Two plus two equals four.
了不起
Big deal.
三加九呢
Three plus nine?
容易 12
Easy, 12.
等等,14乘23呢? 呃 好吧
Wait, 14 times 23? Uh… Okay.
等等 先别告诉我
Hold on, now. Don’t tell me.
如果你能给我一个机会,我会说322
I was gonna say 322, if you’d ever give me a chance.
愚蠢的马
Stupid horse.
怎么了,克莱姆?
What is it, Clem?
本森家的雇工
The Bensons’ hired hand
今天早上把这个送到报社 老板
dropped this off at the newspaper office this morning, boss.
这是一则广♥告♥
It’s an advertisement.
是的,克莱姆,我看得出来
Yes, Clem, I can see that.
听着,你能靠边站一会儿吗
Look, would you mind standing a little…
当然,老板
Sure, boss.
站过去一点点 再过去
Maybe just a little… One more.
再往前一点
Just a little farther.
差不多了
Almost.
继续 继续
Keep going. Keep going.
快到了
Nearly there.
怎么样,老板?
How’s this, boss?
完美 现在 关于这个广♥告♥
Perfect. Now, about this advertisement.
“本森农场招聘 勇敢好斗的猫,希望能马上工作
“Motivated, aggressive cats wanted for immediate work at the Benson Ranch.
必须讨厌老鼠
Must hate mice.
详情直接询问本特利·本森”
Direct inquiries to Bentley Benson.”
你知道这意味着什么吗?
You know what this means?
– 克莱姆 – 哦,对不起,老板
– Clem! – Oh, sorry, boss.
不知道,这是什么意思?
No. What does it mean?
这意味着我们的土拨鼠计划成功了
It means my scheme to drive those prairie dogs
它们入侵了本森家的牧场
onto the Benson property worked.
关于抢地皮,没有人比你更能肆无忌惮了 ,克里奇利先生
Nobody grabs land unscrupulously better than you, Mr. Critchley.
“不择手段”应该是你的座右铭
“Unscrupulous” oughta be your middle name.
你这么说真是太好了,克莱姆
It’s nice of you to say that, Clem.
你现在可以过来了
You may come back in now.
– 我们的计划是什么? – 计划? 我们要发动最后的打击
– What’s our plan? – Plan? We deliver the final blow.
我要你去本森家
I want you to go to the Benson place,
找到农场的地契 并销毁它
find the deed to the ranch and destroy it.
我会拿出这张假地契 声称这片土地是我的
I’ll produce this phony deed, claim that the land is mine,
让贝蒂·本森和她哥哥出局 一劳神永逸
and have Betty Benson and her brother kicked off it for good.
恕我直言 克里奇利先生 那些人不可能
With all due respect, Mr. Critchley, there’s no way those folks
让我靠近他们家的任何地方
are gonna let me anywheres near their place.
哦,他们会的 事实上,他们会张开双臂欢迎你
Oh, they will. In fact, they’ll welcome you with open arms.
现在,我要你把最卑鄙、最肮脏的东西收起来
Now, I want you to round up the meanest, nastiest,
然后去找讨厌老鼠的猫
most mouse-hating cats you can find.
我听说 你们有鼠害问题
I heard, you have a rodent infestation problem.
没有任何一只啮齿动物 能逃脱这些猫带来的可怕命运
No rodent escapes the terrible fate these here cats deliver.
这一只是布奇
This one here is Butch.
这是整个团队的大脑
Here’s the brains of the outfit.
呃 不是,等等 这才是大脑 肉头
Uh, no, wait. This ones the brains. Meathead.
等等
Wait.
也许它们都不是大脑
Maybe none of ’em is the brains.
等一下
Hold on.
好了 耶
Okay. Yeah.
这一只是闪电,因为它比闪电还快
This one’s Lightnin’, because he’s faster than lightning.
我想, 99%肯定
I think, 99% sure.
不过,不要在意细节
Don’t quote me on it, though.
你明白了吗 布奇 闪电 肉头 和矮子
You get the idea. Butch, Lightnin’, Meathead and Shorty.
它们会解决你的老鼠问题
They’re gonna take care of your mouse problem.
它们不是老鼠
They weren’t mice.
它们只是一些土拨鼠,仅此而已
They were just some little prairie dogs, is all.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!