你到底有多富 ?
How rich are you exactly?
– 如果我能… -我打赌是要给我们买♥♥个新谷仓
– If I could just… – Gonna buy us a new barn, I bet.
-我想说的是… -这就是你带来的全部吗
– What I’m trying to… – Is this all you have brought?
我没有
I’m not…
我还以为你会有更漂亮的装备呢!
I thought you’d have a fancier rig!
让我 你瞧, 我
Let me… You see, I…
我不是大亨
I’m not a tycoon!
但是,本特利,你的信上
But, Bentley, your letters…
你告诉我们的那些大生意
All those business deals you told us about.
还有 你的晋升
And your promotions.
我可能… 夸大了一些细节
I may have… exaggerated a few details.
就一点点
Just a little.
我只是想给你们留个好印象
I guess I wanted to impress you.
所以,你并不是什么
So, you’re ea yin’ you’re not the Chairman
联合洲际酒店
of the Consolidated Intercontinental
泛美机车和铁路联盟的主席
Trans-American Locomotive and Rail Consortium?
还不是 但我是初级区域助理实习生
Not yet. But I am the Junior Regional Assistant Associate trainee.
而且我现在前途无量
And I’ve got a bright future ahead of me!
前途?
As what?
高级区域助理助理实习生很有前途
As the Senior Regional Assistant Associate trainee.
我知道听起来不太靠谱
I know it doesn’t sound like much,
但我正在走向成功
but I’m on my way up.
我想如果我帮你打理好牧场
I figure if I helped you fix up the ranch,
我们可以把它卖♥♥掉
we could sell it.
然后,你和贝蒂可以和我一起住在城里!
Then, you and Betty can come and live in the city with me!
告诉你吧,本特
Tell you what, Bent.
你帮我们打理好这个地方
You help us fix the place up.
如果经营不善,我们就卖♥♥了
If I can’t make it work, we’ll sell.
如果我做到了
But if I can,
我们就保留农场,分享利润, 好吗?
we keep the ranch and split the profits. Deal?
哦,成交
Oh, deal.
如果我们齐心协力,一两个月后
If we all pull together, in a month or two,
我们就能把牛群赶到阿比林去卖♥♥了
we’ll be ready to drive the herd to Abilene!
呃 你想让我去赶牛吗?我
Uh, you want me to go on a cattle drive? Me?
啊,就一小段路……614英里而已了
Ah, just a short one… 614 miles is all.
除非你遇上牛群踩踏
Unless you get caught in a stampede,
或者被洪水冲走
or washed away in a flood.
进来吧,本特利
Come on inside, Bentley.
我们给你弄点吃的
Let’s get you something to eat.
然后我们再谈生意
Then we’ll talk business.
我们还在等什么,杰瑞叔叔?
What are we waiting for, Uncle Jerry?
让我们自我介绍一下
Let’s go introduce ourselves.
等一下
Wait a minute.
那个
Where are the…
我是说,那个
I was saying, where…

are…
小家伙们!小家伙们在哪里?
the little fellas! Where are the little fellas?
开吃!
Dig in!
哇,谢谢
Whoa thank you!
孩子们,你们的礼貌在哪里?
Boys, where are your manners?
我们有客人!
We have guests!
啮齿动物!
Rodents!
发生了什么?
What’s wrong?
你坐到响尾蛇上了吗?
Did you sit on a rattlesnake?
那又怎样?
Moo-so-what-eya?
恐鼠症
Musophobia.
害怕老鼠
A fear of mice.
或鼩鼠 或雪貂
Or shews. Or ferrets,
仓鼠、刺猬、松鼠、花栗鼠、沙鼠、麝鼠……
hamsters, hedgehogs, squirrels, chipmunks, gerbils, muskrats…
贝蒂
Betty!
– 对不起 -这就是为什么
– Sorry. – Which is why
没有我忠实的汤姆,我哪儿也去不了
I go nowhere without my trusty Tom.
老鼠来的时候它很强硬
He’s tough as they come.
哦,当然了,我能看得一清二楚
Oh, sure, I could see that plain as day.
嗯,可以看出我的第一个任务是
Hmm, and I can see that my first task
消灭农场里可怕的“鼠患”
is to rid the ranch of this horrible mouse infestation.
“鼠患”?
“Mouse infestation”?
你的意思是? 在这里?
You mean that? In there?
别担心了,贝蒂
You can stop worrying, Betty.
城市猫与巨鼠搏斗只是为了好玩
City cats fight giant rats just for fun!
一旦汤姆开始工作
Once Tom’s on the job,
你的小老鼠们就没有机会了
your little mice don’t stand a chance.
那味道?是
That smell? It’s…
很熟悉,不是吗?
Very familiar, isn’t it?
让我想想 哦,我知道了
Let me think. Oh, I know.
早餐
Breakfast!
别担心,它很温顺!
Don’t worry, he’s perfectly tame!
也许没那么温顺
Maybe not that tame.
让它看看谁才是老大
Show him who’s boss!
呃,犒劳它一下!
Uh, reward him with a treat!
用卷起的报纸打它!
Hit him with a rolled up newspaper!
给它穿上可爱的小衣服!
Dress him up in a darling little outfit!
看到它们在一起玩真是太好了
It’s nice to see them playing together.
这可能是个科普好时机
This might be a good time to address
人们普遍持有的观点,即公牛讨厌红色
the commonly held belief that bulls hate the color red.
事实上,它们对颜色漠不关心
Actually, they’re indifferent to colors.
这对我来说真是个新鲜事
That’s certainly news to me.
不,公牛不讨厌红色斗篷 他们讨厌移♥动♥斗篷
No, bulls don’t hate red capes. They hate moving capes.
它为什么要感谢我们
Why is he thanking us?
它只是有点兴奋过头了
He’s just a little over-excited.
我有几根手指
How many fingers do I have up?
今天是星期几
What day is it today?
我觉得它还不了解我们
I don’t think he understands about us.
让我解释一下
Let me explain.
你和本特利一起来的
You came here with Bentley.
我们和贝蒂住在这里
We live here with Betty!
贝蒂是本特利的妹妹 这就意味着…
Betty is Bentley’s sister. So that means that…
你是我们的哥哥
You are our brother!
美国总统是谁
Who’s president of the United States?
你母亲的娘家姓什么
What’s your mother’s maiden name?
嗯…用冰敷一下
Uh… get some ice on that!
我是你弟弟,塔菲
I’m your brother, Tuffy.
这是你弟弟,斯库菲 你弟弟,达菲
This is your brother, Scruffy. Your brother, Duffy.
这是杰瑞叔叔
And this is Uncle Jerry.
从现在开始,我们几个要把你彻底改变
And from now on, we’re the guys who are gonna make you look
在本特利面前像个英雄一样
like a hero in front of Bentley!
你会成为西部最好的捕鼠高手
You’re going to be the best mouse hunter in the West!
– 狡猾 – 无情
– Cunning! – Ruthless!
乖巧!
Well-behaved!
我们都要假装,明白吗?
We’re all gonna pretend, see?
我们要让它看起来像是 你解决了
We’re gonna make it look like you solved
“可怕的鼠患”
the “horrible mouse infestation.”
你要确保你兄弟们的安全
And you are going to make sure your brothers stay safe.
懂吗?
Got it?
外面有很多脚镣,他们想当牛仔
Lots of fetters out there, they want to be cowboys
从佩科斯河一直到伊利诺伊州
From the Pecos on up to Illinois
不得不掸去那个城市的灰尘
Have to dust off all that city
直截了当
Get to the nitty gritty
所以,你们这些小屁孩,振作起来
So all you little pups Cowboy up!
你得振作起来
You gotta cowboy up
像牛仔一样
Do what the cowboys do
你需要一顶大帽子
You need a big hat
还有一匹好马
And a good horse too
你得走那条路
You gotta ride that trail
你得放弃保释金
You gotta buck that bail
你得振作起来
You gotta cowboy up
做个牛仔 做个牛仔
Gotta cowboy, gotta cowboy!
现在别忘了你的马鞍和篝火
Now don’t forget your saddle and matches for the campfire
豆类 熏肉和绳子 都是必需的
Some beans and bacon And a rope are all required
你需要淘金的罐头
A tin you need to pan for gold

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!