先生,我想我们找到了一个不错的小镇
Well, sir, I reckon we got us a fine town here.
不错的小镇
A fine town!
友好 平和
Friendly, peaceful-like.
善良的人们,尽情地奋斗,努力地生活
Good folks, just going about their lives doing the best they can.
是的,地方真大
Yep, wide open spaces
你可以挖一个很深的洞穴
where you can dig a nice deep burrow
给你的家人居住
for your family to live in.
有大量的风滚草
Plenty of tumbleweeds
和昆虫 可以用来喂养宝宝
and insects to feed your babies.
但有个危险
But there is a danger
在威胁着我们的生活
that threatens our very way of life.
我…讨厌……土拨鼠
I… hate… prairie dogs.
怎么这么乱,杜克?
What’s all the commotion, Duke?
我抓了个大家伙,妈
Caught us a predator, Ma!
去抢他的东西
Get his stuff!
好的
Yay!
欢迎来到这个西部小镇
Welcome to this Western town
当你等待的时候
There’s more to see if you’re looking down
你会发现有好多东西
Just beneath the surface while you wait
生活在那片宁静的土地下
Beneath that land so serene
草原上 土拨鼠成群结队
Is a Wild West seldom seen
这在狂野西部 是不是很少见呢
Where prairie dogs in numbers congregate
站在那个老土堆前
Just step right up to the old dirt mound
然后跳下去
And hop on down to the underground
这条长长的隧♥道♥ 就是我们的目标
A tunnel’s-length away is where we’re set
当你走到了另一头
When you break on through to the other side
这是一个迷你百老汇,那里的街道很宽敞
It’s a Broadway Baby where the streets are wide
这是一次令人难忘的访问
It’s a visit you’re not likely to forget
六英尺深处的地下是一个神奇的世界
Six feet under It’s a world of wonder
我们说的不是牛仔休息的靴山
We don’t mean Boot Hill where the cowboys rest
这里没有牛也没有马
Down here ain’t no steer or horse
只有我们这些土拨鼠,当然
Just us prairie dogs, of course
我们是西部最好的地下小镇
We’re the best durned town in all the West!
那里有一所学校和一家大旅馆
There’s a one-room school and a big hotel
一个送葬者和一个许愿井
An undertaker and a wishing well
还有一家杂货店 就在这条街上
A general store that’s right there on the street
那么 我们到新市政厅去吧
So drop on down to our new town hall
那儿可能会有婚礼,甚至是吵驾!
There might be a wedding or even a brawl!
我们的热情无与伦比
Our hospitality just can’t be beat
在上面 我们要小心
Up above we take care
如果有人盯着我们,我们会躲起来
We’re gonna hide if we see you stare
但在这里 我们尽情折腾
Down here we whoop it up to beat the band
这里有音乐,有乐趣,有食物
There’s music here and fun and vittles
年轻人,老人,大人,小孩
Where youngs and olds and bigs and litties
在这片土地上 快乐地唱歌♥跳舞
Do the best durned line dance in the land
让我们摇晃着这个小镇
Let’s slow this down
我们随心所欲
We’re getting ahead
在上面有光照的地方
Up above where the light is shed
有一只猫 和一只老鼠 总是让我们开怀大笑
There’s a cat and a mouse who always make us smile
请注意听这个故事
So attend this tale as we wait below
我们知道你们会喜欢这场盛大的演出
We know you’ll enjoy this great big show
坐好,亲爱的,脱掉你的靴子,稍等一会儿
Sit back, honey, kick off your boots and stay awhile
六尺深处是一个神奇的世界
Six feet under It’s a world of wonder
我们说的不是牛仔休息的靴山
We don’t mean Boot Hill where the cowboys rest
这里没有牛也没有马
Down here ain’t no steer or horse
只有我们这些土拨鼠,当然
Just us prairie dogs, of course
我们是西部最好的地下小镇
We’re the best durned town in all the West
道路的下边
Way down yonder
无论如何,这都是一个非常精彩的故事
On any scale it’s a whale of a tale
不要花时间去思考
Don’t take no time to ponder
我敢打赌,这是一场狂欢
Bet your dollar It’s a hoot and a holler
我们是西部最好的地下小镇
We’re the best durned town in all the West
我们是西部
We’re the best
最好的
In the West
-废话少说 -那就开始吧
– We best begin – So let’s dig in
啊,别理围栏了
Aye, not the corral again!
这里总是有东西掉下来或塌下去
Always something around here that’s falling off or caving in
不是坏的,就是没用的,或者是…
or got broke or won’t work or…
好了,你们两个别闹了 我们吃点早餐吧
Aye, cut it out, you two. Let’s get some breakfast.
早上好,斑比
Morning, Bumpy.
早上好 各位
Morning, everybody.
等等,孩子们在哪里?
Wait, where are the boys?
哦,天哪 又有东西要修理了
Oh, great. Something else to fix.
你知道的 整个牧场都快破产了 贝蒂
You know the whole gol’ durned ranch is nearly busted, Betty.
为什么,如果我没有答应你爷爷
Why, if I hadn’t promised your grandad
一直在这里陪你的话
that I’d always be here for ya,
我早就已经走人了
I’d have hit the trail long ago.
爷爷跟你说你什么了?
And what did Gramps always tell you?
“别坐在那条响尾蛇上,斑比!”
“Don’t sit on that rattlesnake, Bumpy!”
不是
No.
“不要喝小溪里的水 斑比!”
“Don’t drink water from the creek, Bumpy”?
不是
Not that.
你是指 “无论是好是坏
Oh, you mean,” Good times or bad times,
我们总是互相照顾”
we always look after each other.”
就是这句
That’s right.
因为我们都是
Because we’re all…
一家人
Family!
这是个简单的任务,克莱姆
It’s a simple task, Clem.
如果你做不到
If you can’t manage it…
对不起,克里奇利先生!
Sorry, Mr. Critchley!
到目前为止有多少稻草人?
How many scarecrows so far?
五十八
Fifty-eight.
谢谢你,迪亚博罗
Thank you, Diablo.
也许我应该付钱给迪亚博罗为我工作
Maybe I should pay Diablo to work for me
而不是你,克莱姆
instead of you, Clem.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
对不起,克里奇利先生
Sorry, Mr. Critchley.
我只是不明白我们为什么要在这里种稻草人
I just don’t get why we’re planting scarecrows way out here.
为了吓唬土拨鼠
To scare the prairie dogs.
我讨厌土拨鼠
I hate prairie dogs.
但你为什么要吓唬它们,远离你的土地
But why do you want to scare ’em off a bunch of land
你又不种地?
you don’t never use?
迪亚博罗 帮帮我
Diablo, help me out.
这块地是我的
I own land
这里,这里,这里,这里,这里,这里和这里
here, here, here, here, here,here, here, here and here.
所有的东西都是我的
I own everything.
除了这块
Except for this.
贝蒂本森的地
Betty Benson’s place.
是的,贝蒂本森的地
Yes, Betty Benson’s place.
我不会把土拨鼠从我的土地上吓跑的
I’m not going to scare prairie dogs off my land.
我要把它们吓到她的土地上
I’m going to scare them onto her land!
她就会破产的
She’ll be ruined,
她必须把地卖♥♥给我
she’ll have to sell to me.
然后我将成为这个州最有权势的人
And I’ll be the most powerful man in the state.
总比以前抢银行强吧,老板
Beats the old days of robbing banks, huh, boss?
拜托
Please!
我现在是个商人
I’m a businessman now.
我知道
I know.
这就是我一看到它就把它撕下来的原因
And that’s why I tore this down as soon as I saw it.
是她哥哥 本特利
It’s the brother. Bentley.
那个搬走的人
The one who moved away?
他们说他去城里了
They say he went to the city
靠铁路赚了一大笔钱
and made a fortune with the railroad!
本特利,你回来了
Bentley, you’ve come home!
你好, 妹妹
Hello, sis.
– “妹妹”? – 你是说
– “Sis”? – You mean…
我们有个哥哥
We have a brother!
哇 看看 铁路大亨先生!
Well, look at Mr. Railroad Tycoon!
我们就知道你会回来拯救家乡的
We knew you’d come back and save the old Double UB!
哦,那个,不
Oh, well, no…