必须放入电梯
Must put in elevator.
我的皇冠…
My crown…
瘀伤瘀伤痛苦的骨折
Bruising. Bruise. Painful. Broken bones.
我本来打算这么做的
I meant to do that.
我相信他是最棒的笨蛋
I believe him to be the Great Gloop…
…古卷轴里提到的那个
…the one spoken of in the ancient scrolls.
你说得对,格罗布就是他,大笨蛋
You are correct, Grob. It is he, the Great Gloop.
大恶棍又回来了
The Great Gloop has returned to us.
终于!多么美好的一天
At last! What a great day.
庆祝活动开始吧
Let the celebration begin.
为了换取你带给我们的无限智慧…
In exchange for the infinite wisdom you will bring to us…
…我们为您提供这些礼物
…we offer you these gifts.
陛下……
Sire…
你竟敢打断皇家宴会
How dare you interrupt the royal feast.
很抱歉,陛下,一个巨人已经渗透进了城墙
I’m sorry, sire, but a giant has infiltrated the walls of the city.
这是在开玩笑吗?根本就没有巨人这种东西!
Is this a joke? There are no such things as giants!
一个巨大的!
A giant!
的火星人!
Fellow Martians!
因为这个毛茸茸的大怪物弄得一团糟…
Because this fuzzy giant monster has made a shambles…
…他会和泰德一起被扔进洞里…
…of our lovely city, he will be dumped in the hole with Ted…
…食肉lava-dweller
…the flesh-eating lava-dweller.
大胶水将有幸拉动控制杆……
The Great Gloop will be given the honor of pulling the lever…
…把这个毁灭性的模糊巨人送上毁灭之路
…sending this destructive and fuzzy giant to his doom.
准备好后,你可以把它拉出来
You may pull this when ready, Great Gloop.
拉一下就好等待持有它停止
Just give it a pull. – Wait. Hold it. Stop.
这不是大粘稠物
This is not the Great Gloop.
他是个骗子
He is an impostor.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他们是外星人
They are aliens.
从…从地球
From… From Earth.
地球?地球人吗?
Earth? Earthlings?
外星人
Aliens.
胡说!地球上没有生命是吗?
Nonsense! There is no life on Earth. Is there?
显然如此,陛下
Apparently so, my king.
你看,之前我们的望远镜探测到了一艘宇宙飞船
You see, a spacecraft was detected on our scopes earlier.
它登陆了,停留的时间只够放下这两个入侵者
It landed, and stayed only long enough to drop these two invaders off.
这肯定是入侵的第一波
They must be the first wave of an invasion.
一个假装是大恶棍,另一个毁灭了我们的城市
One pretends to be the Great Gloop, and the other destroys our city.
所以试着接管火星,你能…
So try to take over Mars, will you…
……凡人?
…Earthling?
他们得到了
They’re getting away.
Peep是个叛徒她帮助侵略者逃跑
Peep is a traitor. She helped the invaders escape.
好吧没关系
Okay. That’s all right.
不客气不,那是……
You’re welcome. No, that’s…
没关系……好的,欢迎你好吧
That’s okay… Okay, you’re welcome. Okay.
听着,我知道我的人会计划入侵你们的星球进行报复
Look, I know my people are going to plan an invasion of your planet in retaliation.
我们得把你送回去,这样你才能警告他们
We have to get you back there so you can warn them.
我们得溜回城里偷一个碟子
We’ll have to sneak back to the city and steal a saucer.
你们有谁会驾驶飞碟吗?
Can either of you pilot a flying saucer?
这数字好吧,来吧
Well, that figures. Okay, come on.
我们最好快一点跟我来
We’d better hurry. Follow me.
今天,我们入侵地球
Today, we invade Earth.
准备碟子
Prepare the saucers.
我们得进入其中一个碟子里
We’ve got to get into one of those saucers.
所有飞行员向你们的飞碟和起飞报告
All pilots report to your saucers and liftoff.
我们的目标,地球!
Our target, Earth!
好了,伙计们,就这样了你们星球的命运岌岌可危
Okay, boys, this is it. The fate of your home planet is at stake.
这就是我们的飞碟我们走吧
There’s our saucer. Let’s go.
哦
Uh-oh.
关闭舱门我们得赶快离开这里
Close the hatch. We gotta get out of here fast.
新闻
Press that one.
不,不是……
No, not that…
哦,启动Invince-a-tron
Oh, launch the Invince-a-tron.
把那东西修好!
Get that thing fixed!
指挥中心,这里是火星一号♥
Mission control, this is Mars One.
我们现在进入大气层
We are entering the atmosphere now.
伙计们,他们马上就要着陆了
Well, men, they should be landing any second.
你们需要一个女佣
You guys need a maid.
那是什么声音?
What’s that noise?
哦,一个小行星场
Oh, an asteroid field.
一颗小行星? !
An asteroid field?!
提醒我别再让你开车了
Remind me never to let you drive again.
好吧
Okay.
是时候了,将军
Well, it’s about time, general.
来吧!
Come on!
因此,媒体的女士们先生们,不要再拖延了…
And so, ladies and gentlemen of the press, without further delay…
…我给你巴斯水泡和比夫秃鹰…
…I give you Buzz Blister and Biff Buzzard…
…勇敢的宇航员们使这次任务取得了成功
…the brave astronauts who made this mission the success that it was.
先生们?
Gentlemen?
那么火星上有生命吗?
So is there life on Mars?
我们需要担心入侵吗?
Say, do we have to worry about an invasion…
…来自外太空的外星火星人?
…of extraterrestrial alien Martians from outer space?
我在这里告诉你们,我好奇的朋友们……
I’m here to tell you all, my inquisitive friends…
…最后,绝对有……
…once and for all, there is absolutely…
…毫无疑问,火星上没有生命
…unequivocally, no life on Mars.
火星人? !
Martians?!
这些都很小
Say, these are tiny.
嗯?他是对的看,它就像一个玩具
Huh? He’s right. Look, it’s like a toy.
这个小东西能对我这样强壮的宇航员造成什么影响?
What could this little thing possibly do to a big, strong astronaut like me?
我们只需要一些苍蝇拍来对抗这个外星威胁
All we need are some fly swatters to combat this alien menace.
说呀,它们还挺可爱的
Say, they’re kind of cute.
强打!跟我说话,伙计
Biff! Speak to me, chum.
不!
No!
格拉克曼来吧,!你是一个科学家我们该怎么办?
Come on, Gluckman! You’re a scientist. What do we do?
我…我不知道
I… I don’t know.
这是前所未有的
This is unprecedented.
来吧,用你的脑子想想,你这个没用的书呆子!
Come on, use that brain of yours, you worthless egghead!
地球人!
Earthlings!
这东西开着吗?
Is this thing on?
地球人,我们要占领你们的星球了
Earthlings, we are taking over your planet.
正确的现在,听好了
Right. Now, listen up.
现在我们火星人当家了,而且……
We Martians are in charge now, and…
记下那个碟子的号♥码
Get that saucer’s number.
但谁?为什么?
But who? – Why?
什么?
What?
嘿
Hey.
是那只疯猫-他抓住了老鼠
It’s that crazy pussycat. – And he caught the mouse.
两只老鼠
Two mice.
等一下她是他们中的一员!
Wait a minute. She’s one of them!
让他们重新融入这个
Reintegrate them with this.
相信我
Trust me.
啊!
Ah!
嗯强打!他们救了我们
Mmm. – Biff! They’ve saved us.
所以他们做的也许火星人也没那么坏
So they did. Maybe Martians aren’t so bad after all.
这是Invince-a-tron !
It’s the Invince-a-tron!
它在用它的真空快,回到茶碟上去!
It’s using its vacuum. Quick, back to the saucer!
等待别把我们留在这里
Wait. Don’t leave us here.
停!等待我们!
Stop! Wait for us!
我们会起诉你的,你这个火星人!
We’ll press charges, you Martian menace!
谢谢
Thanks.
现在,我们直奔他!
Now, let’s head right for him!
准备好了吗?
Ready?
在这里,我们走吧!
Here we go!
啊
Ah.
我还活着!我是一个…
I’m alive! I’m a…
小猫先生,老鼠先生和火星小姐…
Mr. Pussycat, Mr. Mouse and Miss Martian…
…我们怎么报答你呢?
…how can we ever repay you?
整个地球都欠你一份情
The entire planet owes you a debt of gratitude.
如果不是因为你的ultra-neato策略和“勇敢”……
If not for your ultra-neato strategy and “braverosity”…
你们能明白我的心情这一切都将不复存在
You know what I mean. All would have been lost.