似乎火箭的轨道已经稍微…
It seems that the trajectory of the rocket has gone a little bit…
嗯,有一点好笑
Well, a little bit funny.
有趣吗?-是的,没错,很有趣
Funny? – Yes, that’s right, funny.
似乎如果不纠正的话……
And it seems that if it’s not corrected…
…你们俩会撞向太阳然后你们会蒸发
…you two will crash into the sun and you will be vaporized.
你是说我们要坠机了?
You mean, we’re gonna crash?
我听起来一点都不好笑
That doesn’t sound very funny to me.
还有我没有防晒霜
And me without my sunblock.
你们中的一个必须离开飞船…
One of you will have to go outside the ship…
…打开保险丝盒,然后…
…open the fuse box and, well…
晃动那东西上的电线!
Jiggle the wire on the thingy!
你是说那个天线吗,长官?
You mean that antenna thingy, sir?
对,就是那个天线什么的
Yes, that’s it, the antenna thingy.
摇滚总比激光枪强,对吧?
Uh, rock beats a laser gun, right?
不不,它不是
No. No, it doesn’t.
好吧,你赢了你太棒了,毕夫你总是赢
Well, you win. You’re just too good, Biff. You always win.
那你走吧正确的会教你
Well, then, out you go. – Right. That’ll teach you.
等一下-快点,伙计,快点
Hey, wait a minute. – Come on, man, hurry up.
我可不想撞到太阳上
I don’t wanna crash into the sun.
我匆匆
I’m hurrying.

Uh-oh.
“哦”是什么意思?
What’s “uh-oh” mean?
不知何故,我们将达到光速
Somehow, we’re going to light speed.
打开这个……
Open this…
珍珠母!
Mother of pearl!
不能达到杠杆
Can’t reach lever.
使它停止!
Make it stop!
妈妈!
Mommy!
男人们,她来了
Well, men, there she is.
什么?火星
What? – Mars.
在哪里?-你身下的红色大家伙
Where? – The big red thing underneath you.
哦,是的,哇哦,是的,哇
Oh, that. Yes, wow. – Oh, that. Yes, wow.
是的,“哇”是对的重要的时刻到了,各位
Yes, “wow” is right. So the big moment is here, everybody.
好,准备着陆器
Okay, prepare the lander.
也许我们应该等一两分钟
You know, maybe we should wait a minute or two.
是啊,我只是想习惯一下
Yeah, you know, just to sort of get used to this.
是的-上着陆器,你们这些笨蛋!
Yeah. – Get in that lander, you knuckleheads!
或者我们决定把你留在那里
Or we might just decide to leave you up there.
我们到了,毕夫
Well, here we are, Biff.
第一批登上火星的人
The first men on Mars.
我们还没到火星上呢
Well, we’re not exactly on Mars yet.
没有,但马上就好
No, but we will be, in a second.
这和我们在电影里看到的火星一点都不像
This doesn’t look anything like the Mars we see in movies.
是的,伙计,这一点也不像愤怒的红色星球
Yes, chum, this is nothing like the angry red planet.
我没有看到任何怪物
I don’t see any monsters.
我还期待着和怪物战斗呢
I was looking forward to battling monsters.
这比跟你老婆逛街还无聊
This is more boring than shopping with your wife.
看起来不太像,是吧?
Doesn’t look like much, does it?
正如我们想的那样,完全没有生命
Just as we thought, a completely lifeless hulk.
谁想成为第一个登上火星的人,你吗?
So who wants to be the first man on Mars, you?
哇……
Whoa…
祝贺你
Congratulations.
很有趣
Very funny.
惊人的花费了无数的美元
Astonishing. Zillions of dollars spent.
大量的研究和培训
Massive amounts of research and training.
所有这些都是为了回答人类最引人注目的问题:
All geared toward answering man’s most compelling of questions:
我们是孤独的吗?
Are we alone?
嗯,至少目前看起来是这样的
Well, sort of looks like it, for the moment, anyway.
不我是说,在浩瀚的太空中,只有人类吗?
No. I mean, is humanity alone, here, among the vastness of space?
我们能否在这不可思议的浩瀚星系中找到其他生命?
Are we to find other life amongst this inconceivable immensity of galaxies…
…星系团和加速分离的星系团……
…and clusters of galaxies and clusters of clusters which are speeding apart…
进入不断扩大的距离?人类是唯一的存在吗?
…into the ever-expanding distance? Is mankind all there is?
巴斯,男人到底是什么?
And what is man really, Buzz?
嗯…
Um…
我将告诉你我们是最近在表皮上发现的头皮屑…
I’ll tell you. We are a recently developed scurf on the epidermis…
…手臂上的一颗恒星的卫星……
…of one of the satellites of a star in the arm…
…一个普通的星系,在较小的星系团中…
…of an average galaxy, amidst the lesser clusters…
…在数千个弹射开来的物体中…
…among the thousands catapulting apart, which took form…
…大约150亿年前
…some 15 billion years ago as a consequence…
…不可思议的超自然事件
…of an inconceivable preternatural event.
正确的
Right.
我什么都没看见,如果你是这个意思的话
I don’t see a thing, if that’s what you mean.
不我猜这回答了那个问题让我们打它
Nope. Guess that answers that question. Let’s hit it.
Ubu !不!
Ubu! No!
用激光枪指着陌生人是很不礼貌的
It’s very rude to point laser guns at strangers.
Peep,你发现了什么?
Peep, what have you found?
你怎么看这个奇怪的生物,格罗布?
What do you make of this strange creature, Grob?
嗯他看起来不像是本地人
Hmm. Doesn’t look like he’s from around here.
他可能很好吃
He might taste good.
真实的只要配上合适的酱料,他可能会成为一道美味的主菜
True. In the right sauce, he might make a fine main course…
…为了他的火星皇家陛下
…for His Royal Martian Majesty.
不,你傻瓜看起来更近
No, you fools. Look closer.
他不是很像古代卷轴里的人物吗?
Does he not resemble the figure from the ancient scrolls?
格罗布说得对
Great bouncing Squitsnarfuls, Grob is right.
他看起来就像那个大黏液你知道,勇敢的skeper Squeezer…
He looks just like the Great Gloop. You know, the brave Skweep Squeezer…
扁平…从9
…from Planus Nine.
据说他会给我们的人♥民♥带来伟大的智慧
The one of who it is said will bring great wisdom to our people.
我不这么认为我觉得他是个可爱的外星人
Uh, I don’t think so. I think he’s just a cute alien.
如果他是,那就意味着古代预言是对的
If he is, that means the ancient prophecies are right.
什么快乐
What joy.
终于,大胶水来了
At last, the Great Gloop has come.
如果是这样,我们必须把他带回宫里,向他表示敬意
If so, we must take him back to the palace and pay homage to him.
嗯…是的,好的我不确定他是不是…
Um… Yeah, okay. I’m not exactly certain he’s…
为伟大的胶质人欢呼!
All hail the Great Gloop!
冰雹!冰雹!冰雹!
Hail! Hail! Hail!
我们必须带他去见东西王
We must bring him to King Thingg.
我们也将如此
And so we shall.
我们必须迅速行动
We must move quickly.
很快火星的沙漠就会到处都是猪狗狗……
Soon the Martian desert will be crawling with Pootsnarfuls…
…还有许多其他讨厌的夜间生物它将不安全
…and many other unsavory creatures of night. It will not be safe.
来了我们走得太远了我们有时间可以浪费
Come. We have gone too far. We have time to lose.
我的意思是,我们还有很长的路要走,我们不能浪费时间
I mean, come, we have far to go, we have no time to lose.
这是更好的
That’s better.
哦,“smegnar”我总是搞砸
Oh, “smegnar”. I always mess that up.
Pootsnarful !之后它!
A Pootsnarful! After it!
它有巨大的胶和窥视!我们必须救他们!
It has the Great Gloop and Peep! We must save them!
小心!不要开枪!你可以点击Peep或the Great Gloop
Careful! Do not shoot! You may hit Peep or the Great Gloop.
那我们该怎么办?
Well, what should we do?
噢!
Ow!
噢!噢!噢!
Ow! Ow! Ow!
哦!
Oh!
你救了我
You saved me.
很抱歉,好酒
Sorry about that, Great Gloop.
看哪,大吸……
Behold, Great Gloop…
…我们美丽的火星城市,托莱多
…our fair Martian city, Toledo.
来人是谁?朋友
Who goes there? Friend…
…或者不是朋友?朋友
…or not a friend? – Friend.
是我,格罗布我有个好消息要告诉国王陛下…
It is I, Grob. I have great news for His Highness, King Thingg…
…而且必须有直接的听众
…and must have an immediate audience.
我最喜欢的火星人…
My favorite Martians…
…我向您介绍,至高无上的陛下…
…I present to you his supreme majesty…
…那颗红色星球的专横统治者…
…the imperious ruler of the red planet…
…看管着春天的小混混……
…keeper of the Squink-diddlies of Sprong…
…他是Fleebis节杖的持有者,也是全能的大家伙……
…holder of the scepter of Fleebis, and all-around swell guy…
…国王Thingg !
…King Thingg!
国王Thingg !
King Thingg!
哦哦!
Oh. – Oh!
工人的薪酬…
Workman’s comp…
我堕落了,我不能统治
I’ve fallen, and I can’t rule.
让它停止让它停止噢!
Make it stop. Make it stop. Ow!