Hurt her?
我们所做的只是拉了一下绳子 她就住不了口了
What we did is to pull a string and she couldn’t shut up
杰瑞先生 我们好不容易才到了这里
Monsieur Jerry we have come so far
杰瑞先生 我们好不容易才到了这里
Monsieur Jerry we have come so far
你们这些小伙子是来找我的么?
Are you fine fellows here to see me?
是的 如果你就是玩具制♥造♥匠的话
We are so, if you are the toy maker.
这样的话 乐于为你们服务
At your service, hence
你也是一个玩具修理匠 对么?
You are also a toy repairer, right?
别担心
Don’t you worry
我能修好一个玩具
I fixed a toy till my time
我想我应该告诉你
I suppose I should tell you
我其实不是一个玩具
I am not really a toy
是的 我记得
Yes I remember
你是一个装饰品 不适合玩耍
You are a decoration, not suitable to play
但是你有一颗玩具的心
But you have the heart of a toy
所以孩子 你将会成为一个玩具
And so you shall be one my son
先生 我们来自很远的地方 请求您的帮助
Sir we have come from a great distance to ask for your help
我知道你们为什么会来
I know why you’ve come
事实上 我知道很多关于你们的事情
In fact I know a lot about you
我一直在关注你们的冒险旅途 比你们知道的更长久
I have been following your adventures for longer than you know
你需要一个办法来解决猫的问题
You need a solution to your cat problem
我想我可以回答这个问题
Well I think I have got the answer
那你知道我们的朋友怎么样了么?
Do you know what is become of our friend?
我恐怕她现在变得很沮丧
I am afraid she is become discouraged
她觉得她背叛了你们
She feels she has betrayed you
她觉得你们再也不想看到她了
And that you never want to see her again
呵呵 我就知道我没有看错你们
Hoho I knew I was right about you
小小的老鼠 但却有大大的宽容心
Little mice’s with big hearts
你们准备好了么?
Are you ready?
准备好做什么?
Ready for what?
推出全新的帕里先生
Presenting the new improved Palie!
多谢你了 知道么?
Thanks to you. Guess what?
我现在是一个真的玩具了
I’m a real toy
可以接受任何激烈的游戏了
Suitable for aggressive play batters
帕里
Oh Palie
我可以么?
May I?
请随意
Be my guest
再用劲些拉 用劲些
Pull harder, harder!
这没问题 我这次用了很多的胶水
It’s ok, I used a lot more glue this time
这里有些事情是你必须要知道的
But there is something you must know
当太阳升起来的时候
When the sun rises
创造出你的王国的魔法就会消退
The magic that created you kingdom will begin to fade
如果你在太阳升上天空的时候
And if you fail to reclaim your throne
还不能够回到你的王位上的话
by the time the sun is climbing to the sky
它就会永远成为那些猫的领地了
it will remain the dominion of the cats forever
不过有一种方法可以重新夺回你的王国
But there is a way to recapture the kingdom
我的小朋友 这 就是解决的关键
This my little friend, is the key
我真希望我能留下来帮你们看看有什么储藏是能用的
I wish I could stay to see what’s in store for you
但是我还有一些差使一定要去做呢
But I have some important errands I must run
太感谢您了 玩具制♥造♥匠先生
Merci beaucoup Monsieur Toy maker
为了所有的事情
For everything
他说的储藏是什么意思?
What did he mean by in store
还有这把钥匙有什么用呢?
And what do that key do?
先生 你在做什么?
Sir what are you doing
…当然不是在玩钥匙
Well, er, hum, certainly not playing with keys
钥匙?
Keys?!
天哪
Oh dear
别担心 她把这个留在这儿了
Don’t worry, she left this
卫兵 卫兵
Guards! guards!
找到那个芭蕾舞♥女♥演员
Find that ballerina!
你意识到了么?
Do you mind?
我们正在一场大人的危机呢
We are right in the middle of adult crisis
赶快作些什么
Er boy, do something!
别傻站在那里
Don’t just stand there
做些什么
Do something!
放下吊桥
Lower the drawbridge!
放下吊桥
Lower the drawbridge!
看起来我们找到她了
It seems we found her
玩具们 为了自♥由♥
Toys, For freedom!
快跑
Move it!
难道就这样结束了么?
Is this the end?
不 不可能 不可能是这样的
No it can’t be,it can’t be
快跑 内丽
Go Nelly!
杰瑞 我对你一直深信不疑
Oh Jerry, I never doubted you
她难道…
Is she?
她是我所见过最勇敢的一个
She was the bravest I ever saw
我还活着
I’m alive
而且我能说话了
And I can talk
不再需要拉绳了
Without a string!
看看他们
Look at them
现在 这就是我所说的
Now that’s what I call
快乐的结局
A happy ending!
剧终
The end

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!