I guess I’m just not an action hero.
没想到你会认识他
Can’t believe he is a friend of yours.
可是这个人说他是流浪汉耶
He said he was homeless, you know.
其实我也是
So aml.
咦?不会吧
What? But why?!
为…为什么会搞成这样?
自从我的老相好过世
Since he died I’m like a canary,
我就像是忘了歌♥唱的金丝雀
that’s forgotten its song.
明明没事就爱大声唱歌♥
You sing all the time!
好可爱喔
Isn’t she cute?!
好想生一个喔
I wish I could have one!
这样啊 阿健死了啊
So Ken died, did he?
爱♥滋♥病吗?
Aids?
洗澡时踩到肥皂摔死…
He slipped on the soap in the bathtub.
人生真是前途莫测
Well, death is always a hair’s breadth away.
不过 既然你有困难 为何不回来找我?
But if you were in trouble, why didn’t you come back?
以前那段时光真的很愉快
We certainly had fun here, didn’t we?
因为过去常来这家老酒馆喝酒
In this old bar I’ve had so much to drink
往日的回忆也开始变得模糊
my old memories all start to blur
我被情人抛弃了
my lover has left me
因为大家都说我是坏女人
people call me notorious
唱什么啊 丑八怪
aw, you’re ugly!
无用的人
Good for nothing
滚下台
get off!
无用的人
Good for nothing
你自己才是没用的废物
说话居然这么过分
what a terrible thing to say
这个臭老头
eat shit, pops!
骂我臭也无所谓 说我是老头就绝对不可以原谅
“Shit” I’ll take, but “pops” I won’t!
添了这种大♥麻♥烦 哪有脸回来
I couldn’t come back after I’d done that.
没关系 用钱就能解决的事而已
A little bit of money took care of that.
你平安无事就好了
I’m just happy you’re all right.
别哭了 你哭的样子很吓人
Stop it! You scare me when you start crying.
那个婴儿是怎么回事?
What about that baby?
是那个女孩生的吗?
Is the girl its mother?
这个嘛…
Well…
你的妈妈究竟在哪里呢?
Where is your mother, anyway?
咦?
被拋弃了?
Abandoned?!
没错 我被抛弃了
Yes! I’ve been abandoned!
怎么会那么巧啊
Them’s the breaks, I guess.
她简直就像我一样
I could see me in her.
在街头被生下 现在仍在街头生活
Born on the street, and back there again.
正因为我有这样的遭遇
That’s why I want to find her a home full of love!
更想帮这孩子找个充满爱的家
That’s why I want to find her a home full of love!
因为我最想要的就是爱啊
All I ever wanted was love!
好痛
Ow!
这是什么衣服啊?
What the hell?!
阿仁叔 你变性啦
Is there something you wanna tell me?
我的衣服呢?
Where are my clothes?!
阿仁 你立大功了
Way to go, gin!
有困难随时可以回来找我
Come back any time.
谢谢你 妈妈桑
Thank you, mother.
目送我启程 母亲的白色气息
My mother’s white breath as she watches me set out on a long journey.
(给小花)
(给得有点早的红包)
(妈妈桑上)
Dear Hana.
A little early, but new year’s money.
From mother.
真受不了
Oh, man!
虽然找到空屋 没想到先被占了
An empty building’s always nice, but look who got here first.
好想吃肉吃到饱
I’d just love to fill up on some meat!
你休想乱来
Don’t you dare!
我是开玩笑的啦
Just kidding!
雪停了
The snow’s let up.
美由纪 麻烦你去买♥♥东西
Miyuki, will you go shopping?
没问题
Okay.
顺便帮我买♥♥瓶酒
Get me some sake.
你只能喝一杯喔
Just one.
不是真的吧
No!
我也希望别是真的
I wish.
我回来了
“Honey, I’m home.”
你们怎么跑来这里睡觉?
You stayed in there?
真是的 又不是流浪汉
You’d think you were homeless!
其实我们在找这两个人
Actually, we’re looking for these people.
她是西泽幸子
Sachiko nishizawa.
你认识她吗 ?
Do you know her?
我代垫的社区管理费她也没还我
She never paid me back for her neighborhood association dues.
你是那个女人的亲戚吗?
Are you a relative?
不…
No!
我算是幸子亲戚的朋友吧
We’re acquaintances of a relative.
有那种妻子 就有那种老公
Her husband was no better.
从早到晚只顾着赌博
Gambling day and night,
而且还酗酒成性
and mean when he drank.
听说是个只会靠老婆养 跟借钱过日子的傢伙
Living on his wife’s earnings and borrowed money.
他们现在在哪里呢?
Where are they now?
我不清楚
I wouldn’t know.
胡桃泽太太可能知道
Mrs. kurumizawa might.
他们是三个月前离开的吧
They left about three months ago.
这房♥子抵押给债主 跟跑路没两样
The house was seized for debt.
连声招呼也没打
One night they just up and went.
他们刚搬来时很恩爱的
They were a nice couple at first,
没过多久就变得吵个不停
but it wasn’t long before they started fighting.
所谓贫贱夫妻百事哀
That’s poverty for you.
那个老公明明欠了一屁♥股♥债 态度却拽得不得了
All that debt didn’t stop him from lording it over her.
他老婆老帮他收拾烂摊子 真的很可怜
Even the most dedicated wife has her limits.
有时候脸上还有淤青
You’d see bruises sometimes.
那个女人真是命苦
The poor woman.
相反啦 是老公脸上有淤青
Not on her, on him!
哎呀
Oh, dear!
不过 后来婆婆也来插一腳
But the wife’s mother always took the husband’s side.
让媳妇日子好像很不好过
His wife’s life is not easy.
这也是他父母盖的房♥子
His parents built them this house.
你知道她家在哪里吗?
Where do they live?
山之內太太可能知道
Mrs. yamanouchi might know.
她婆婆经常跟我抱怨
Her mother-in-law was always complaining
听说她媳妇不太做家事
that she never did any housework.
也不检讨自己的儿子多差劲 居然还有脸这么说
But her son was perfect, of course.
就是啊
Of course!
所以我也站出来帮她说话
That’s why I told her
想抱孙子就别让媳妇当酒家女
she’d never see a grandchild with his wife working in a club.
不过 他们不是有孩子了吗?
But she did get pregnant.
毕竟是男人跟女人
Well, a man and a woman…
该做的事情… 还是会做
They can always find time… to do what they must!
(催缴单)
新科町1-2-25美生幸福公♥寓♥203
Shinkocho 1-2-25 Maison happiness apt. 203
搬家之后 会不会因为欠债又跑路了?
what if they ran out from this new place too?
怎么会有那么过分的男人
What a horrible man!
幸子真是太可怜了
Poor sachiko!
为了还老公的债务 还得出去帮忙工作
Working to pay off her husband’s gambling debts!
就是说啊
Right!
可是我可从没想过要拋弃小孩
But I never thought of abandoning the kid!
咦?
Huh?
没事
Nothing.
就算如此也不该拋弃小孩
That’s no reason to just dump the kid!
我从一开始就是这么说的啊
I’ve said that all along.
(美由纪 天使回家了 爸爸)
Miyuki: Angel has come home. Dad.
雪怎么一直下个不停
Doesn’t it ever get tired of snowing?
谢谢惠顾
Thank you.
不晓得别人是怎么看我们的
I wonder how we look to them.
流浪汉、人妖 跷家女跟弃婴
Like a bum, a queer, a runaway and a foundling.
清子是上帝的使者
Kiyoko is god’s messenger.
而我们则是她的仆人
We’re her servants.
连薪水也没有的仆人啊
Unpaid servants.
都是那对该死的父母 害我们这么惨

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!