Watch the road!
辛苦您了
Good evening, sir!
进来 别客气
Make yourselves at home.
爸 你怎么现在才来
Daddy, you’re late!
抱歉 发生了一点意外
Sorry, sorry. I almost got killed.
他们就是我的救命恩人
I owe them my life.
这是我女儿清子
My daughter, kiyoko.
你们好
Oh. Hello.
居然来到了这种地方
What have you gotten us into?!
别抱怨了 尽量吃吧
Just shut up and eat!
该换尿布了
Diaper change.
这次轮到美由纪
Your turn, miyuki.
阿仁 你不会这么觉得吗?
Don’t you think kiyoko has amazing luck?
清子有着很不可思议的好运
Don’t you think kiyoko has amazing luck?
没错 或许真是这样
Yeah. Maybe she does.
我记得她叫幸子
Oh, yeah. Her name’s sachiko.
是小绿才对吧
Not “midori”?
那是她店里的花名
Just at the club.
一脸不幸却叫幸子
She’s sachiko, “happy child,”
虽然有张苦命脸
though she didn’t look it.
不过整了形之后 在店里还算是个红牌
But some plastic surgery turned her into a good little earner.
可是她辞职了 听说有孩子了
She quit. Said she was pregnant.
你知道她住哪里吗 ?
Do you know where she is?
想跟她要钱的话 恐怕会要不到喔
I doubt you’ll wring any money out of her.
不是的 我要送东西给她
No, I have something to give her.
刚刚很抱歉 弄倒你的牛奶
I’m sorry I spilled your food.
以前不是来上班过吗
You remember her?
叫小绿 一脸苦命相的女人
Midori, the skinny broad.
老公欠了一屁♥股♥债 还不出来的那个…
She said her husband was in debt.
你怎么从刚才就怪怪的 ?
What’s wrong with you?
那个浑蛋…
That bastard.
你认识他吗 ?
Do you know him?
借我们的高♥利♥贷♥ 欠下更多钱
Then she borrowed more money from us,
后来还大了肚子
and ended up getting screwed in more ways than one.
知道她在哪里吗?
You know where she is?
要不是那傢伙骗我说会赚
If it weren’t for his damn get-rich-quick scheme,
我也不用离开我老婆小孩
I’d still be with my wife and kid!
你的老婆小孩不是死了吗?
But aren’t they both dead?
王八蛋 我要宰了他
I’ll kill the bastard!
小心你自己先被宰啊
You’ll get killed!
光雄 光雄
Mitsuo! Mitsuo!
服务生 是那个女服务生
It was that maid!
不要紧吧
Are you okay?!
对方手上有枪
She’s got a gun!
你想干嘛…
Hey, what…?!
清子 美由纪
Kiyoko! Miyuki!
喂…
Hey!
叫婴儿别哭
别乱叫我就不会杀你
我只是暂时抓你们当人♥质♥
先把你的外套脱掉
快把外套脱掉
拜托你 合作一点
非常感谢
Thank you very much
现在该怎么办?
What do we do now?
对方手上有枪啊
She’s got a gun, you know!
反正我们也是烂命一条
What have we got to lose?
小花
Hana!
在那边
There!
我不是说过了吗
Yes!
你们的车载了抱着婴儿的少女
One of your cabs picked up a young woman with a baby.
车号♥是12-25 那台车…
Number 12-25. Send it to
刚刚绕过东京铁塔下面
the Tokyo tower.
我的名字是…
My name is…
喂 等一下啊
Wait.
我们只是流浪汉
We’re homeless bums,
又不是动作片的主角
not action-movie heroes.
这次真的只能交给警♥察♥了
What we need now is the police.
开口闭口警♥察♥警♥察♥的
If you like the police so much,
你那么喜欢警♥察♥的话 干脆去当警♥察♥的小孩算了
get them to adopt you!
那两个孩子 就等于是我们的家人啊
Those children are like family!
我没想到你会这么没有责任感
I thought I could depend on you!
别用老婆的口吻跟我说话
Don’t talk like you were my damn wife.
我不会去的
I’m not going anywhere.
阿仁
Gin!
我们已经尽力了
We’ve done all we could.
你要放弃吗?
You’re giving up?
我们最后还是无能为力
There’s nothing we can do.
你真的真的是人♥渣♥
You are really the lowest of the low!
你以后曝尸荒野 变成孤魂野鬼也不奇怪
The best thing you’ll ever do is die in the gutter!
我受够你了
Oh, poor you!
你就算死了 也没人会想起你
You’ll be dead and no one’ll care!
活着只会给人添麻烦 什么都不会
All you ever do is cause people trouble!
完全没有用处的人♥渣♥之王
Dead or alive, you’re human trash!
你这个人♥渣♥之王 !
The king of trash!
人♥渣♥人♥渣♥的 自己才是丑八怪
Trash? What does that old witch know anyway?
有事吗 ?
Yes?
我想丟垃圾
I want to get rid of some trash.
好像小了一点
I don’t think I’d fit.
谁是人♥渣♥啊 臭人妖
Yeah, that’s what I am, human trash!
说我会曝尸荒野 ?
Who cares if you die in the gutter?
那正好
反正死了也没感觉
You’re dead all the same.
你不要紧吧
You okay?
振作点啊 老爷爷
Hang in there, gramps.
可以完成我最后的愿望吗?
May I make one last request?
什么愿望?
What?
让我喝一口就好
Give me a drink of that.
她是不是想喝奶 ?
是不是想喝?
玛利亚 我带了客人回来
进来吧
你是不是想把我卖♥♥掉?
You’re not selling me into slavery!
快进来 我不会对你怎样的
救命啊 救命…
Somebody, help!
在榻榻米上醉死是我的梦想
I always wanted to die drunk, in a nice old house.
多亏你完成我一半的愿望
Now I’m halfway there.
能遇到你也算是某种缘分
Fate works in strange ways.
我感觉已经活得够久了
I’ve lived a long time,
反正我是个 在不在都一样的人♥渣♥
but I’m just trash, as worthless dead as alive.
别说那么伤感的话
Don’t talk like that!
你跟年轻时的我一模一样
You remind me of myself when I was younger.
我看你人不错
Looking at you now,
可以拜托你我最后的愿望吗?
may I make a last request?
请帮我把这个处理掉
Get rid of this for me.
我的身份被查到的话 有人会很困扰的
Some people will be hurt if it’s known who I am.
我了解
Okay. I understand.
我一定会处理掉的
No one will ever know.
你自己要多保重
Take care of yourself, okay?
我有个最后的…
May I make a last…?
愿望是吧
Request?
那么 永别了
And now, goodbye.
就是这里
That’s it!
谢谢你 老爷爷
Thanks, gramps!
我们是来做年底大扫除的
Time for the new year’s clean-up!
好羨慕巨♥乳♥喔
Big breasts… cool!
这婴儿叫什么名字?
婴儿语言不通也没关系
他是你丈夫?
Husband?
他叫马力欧
怎么说也是我孩子的爸
不过 却像是我的大兒子一样
那是我爸爸
我爸爸…
Father…
是警♥察♥
Police.
你♥爸♥爸是警♥察♥ ?
Your dad’s a cop?!
我爸爸也是警♥察♥
My father was a policeman!
你♥爸♥爸也是警♥察♥ ?
Father, policeman?
可是我爸要逮捕的人也是我
Except I’m the one he’s going to be arresting.
别想走