好夸张的内♥裤♥
Look at these panties.
穿这个不会感冒吗
You’d catch cold in them!
这就是他们的照片吗?
Are they the ones?
这是你♥爸♥妈吗?
Are these your folks?
你看 我找到了这些
Look, business cards.
我没听过有一大早就营业的酒店
A hostess club won’t be open at this hour!
真是的 我们去一趟远足吧
Looks like we’re going on a trip.
你是在开玩笑吧
You’ve gotta be kidding!
真是奇迹啊
There was a miracle!
他们明明准备好了行李 却扔掉了小孩 真叫人不能理解
But why pack like you’re off on a trip and then abandon a baby?
难道他们拋下了清子 然后两人一起去自杀
Maybe it was one last trip they were taking.
一家自杀吗?
A family suicide?!
那该怎么办?
Then what do we do?
总不能到那个世界去找吧
We can’t search the next world!
声音太大了啦
Shh!
很抱歉给各位添麻烦
We apologize for any inconvenience.
因为大雪影响 列车暂时无法行驶
Trains will be delayed due to heavy snowfall.
热死了
It’s so hot in here!
臭死了
What a stink!
阿仁 你有洗澡吗?
Have you bathed lately?
这么说来 我最近都没洗衣服
No. Or washed my clothes.
丟死人了
How embarrassing!
哎呀 宝宝乖
Oh, dear! There, there.
是不是撒尿了?
Did she piss herself?
怪不得那么臭
That’s why it stinks!
臭的人是你吧
It’s you that stinks!
吵死人了! – 叫婴儿别哭
Quiet! Shut that kid up!
你搞什么
Watch it!
干嘛啊
Hey!
美由纪?
Miyuki!
那个笨蛋搞什么啊
What’s she up to?
(在银白色的世界)
(第一个留下爱的足迹)
付了那么多电车费 都白白浪费了
We wasted our train fares!
钱是我出的吧
It was me who paid them.
抱歉 没牛奶了
I’m sorry! There’s no more milk.
反正都是我的错
Go ahead, blame it all on me.
大家打起精神来吧
Oh, cheer up!
来唱首歌♥怎么样?
Let’s sing a song.
什么 ?
越过层层高峰
那是什么歌♥?
What’s that?
你不知道”THE SONG OF MUSIC”吗 ?
The sound of music, of course.
我不知道
Never heard of it.
越过层层高峰
渡过重重溪流
越唱会越饿啦
That’s going to make you even hungrier.
追寻每一道彩虹
直到你实现梦想
肚子好饿喔
I’m starving!
我早警告过你了
I told you!
我的天使交给你们照顾了
Look after my little angel.
不要管我 你们快走吧
Go on without me.
不过 可别忘了 我这个人妖曾经存在过
Just say you’ll never forget the queen you once knew.
你们看 是墓园
Look. A cemetery.
我还没死啦
I’m not dead yet!
我又复活了
Now I’m alive again!
这种死人睡觉的地方 哪可能会有给婴儿吃的東西
But there’s nothing for a baby in these offerings to the dead!
总会有办法的
We’ll get by!
总会有办法的…
Yeah, sure! “We’ll get by!”
老是这么安慰自己 才会一直流浪
People keep on saying that till they end up living like us!
等找到吃的 婴儿都已经住进墓里面了
And while we keep on saying it, the kid’ll end up under a stone here.
她叫清子 人家有名字的
“Kiyoko”! She has a name!
那不重要啦
Yeah, whatever.
小孩很可爱 是很可爱没错
And she’s cute. She’s so pretty.
可是你听好 这点很重要
But listen to me. I’m serious.
听好喔
You listening?
如果你真的为那孩子好
If you really care about that kid,
就应该把她交给警方
you’ll find her someone to take care of her.
这是有过孩子的我给你的建议
I speak from experience.
你跟抛弃清子的父母一样
That’s what her parents said, I bet.
少乱说 我怎么可能会抛弃小孩
What do you mean? I wouldn’t abandon a kid.
开什么玩笑
Don’t be stupid!
是家人不要你的 对吧
No. Your family abandoned you!
生气了 给我住口
There you go again! Am I going to sit and listen,
你这个死人妖 居然说话这么难听
while some pansy pisses on me?
我们在做什么 ?
What are we doing here? Tell me.
我们现在到底在做什么?
What are we doing here?
我们现在很困扰
Wracking our brains!
不对 我们在墓园偷供品
We’re scavenging offerings left in a cemetery.
为什么要那么做?
And why?
因为我们是流浪汉
Because we’re homeless.
你不要太过分
Stop it!
不要 我就是要这么过分
No! I’m not going to stop.
我们是连自己都照顾不了的 废物三人组
We are three good-for-nothing bums,who can’t even look after ourselves.
别吵 我在想办法
Shut up! I’m thinking!
不要 我偏要吵
I won’t shut up.
那种蠢脑袋就算想破头 人妖的胸部也不可能挤出奶来的
You can’t get milk out of your tits, no matter how hard you squeeze.
小花 你听好
Come on, Hana!
我们什么也办不到的
You know we can’t do this.
别拿我跟你相提并论
Speak for yourself!
不过 这样下去 我们真的会一起饿死
At this rate, the whole family will be dead soon.
哇!
Oh, my!
运气真是太好了
You’re so lucky, kiyoko!
上帝一定很疼爱清子
God must really love you!
如果真是这样
Then why was she…
怎么忍♥心让她被拋弃 ?
Dumped?
一定是左边
Left!
刚刚走左边是死巷啊
That’s a dead end!
一定是右边
It’s right!
背面
Tails.
正面
Heads.
搞什么 哪有人这么停车的
What’s this guy doing parking like that?
真是一点公德心也没有
Doesn’t he know what a “public thoroughfare” is?
怎么会搞成这样?
How did that happen?
我的车陷在雪里动弹不得
Bad luck. The car got stuck,
更倒霉的是 我竟然忘记拉手刹
and I forgot the parking brake.
我先听见一声“别跑 桃乐丝”
Then someone shouted, “Dorothy, wait!”
然后听到有人♥大♥叫一声“啊”
And then I heard, “whoops!”
结果车子就整台压过来了
And the damn car rolled on top of me.
我平常身边都会带小弟
I don’t bring my men with me
但因为帮正派老爸扫墓 所以不便带他们来
when I’m visiting the old man’s grave.
你们是我的恩人
I owe you.
有困难可以随时来找我
Call me if you’re ever in trouble.
我们一点困难也没有 再见
Oh, no, we never have any trouble. Bye.
你住锦系町啊
You’re from kinshicho?
我们正打算去那里
We were just going there.
想冒昧请教一件小事
I know it’s rude to ask…
小事就别问了 没礼貌
If it’s rude, then don’t ask.
快走吧
Come on.
你知道这间酒店吗?
Would you know this establishment?
Club swirl: “Midori”
当然知道
know it?
这家店的老板正是小女的未婚夫
As a matter of fact, the owner’s marrying my daughter today.
是我的一个手下 很容易得意忘形
He’s one of my men, but he’s too cocky.
我是绝对反对他们结婚
I was against it.
可是他是你女儿自己选的啊
But your daughter chose him.
我的宝贝女儿居然要嫁给那种人
The daughter I brought up, married to a man like that…
老兄 你说对吧
Know what I mean?
最重要的是女儿幸福就好
But if your daughter’s happy with him,
毕竟是孩子的幸福
isn’t that what’s most important?
说得好
You’re right!
我也是那么想
I went to my old man’s grave
所以我才去墓前向我爸发誓 今天的婚礼我绝对不哭
to vow that I wouldn’t cry at the wedding.
看前面 看前面