he’s not your mommy.
只是人妖流浪汉
He’s just a homeless homo.
别在清子面前讲奇怪的话
Don’t say messed up stuff like that to her.
这种地方有婴儿哭声才奇怪呢!
Keeping a crying baby around here is a lot more messed up.
我马上带你去找警♥察♥
We’re going to take you to the police soon, okay?
我不会让清子离开的
Kiyoko’s not going anywhere, are you?
笨蛋 我要带她去到警♥察♥那
Idiot! We’re taking her to the police!
别那么大声 阿仁叔 那样她会哭得更厉害
Don’t shout or she’ll never shut up!
为什么一直哭个不停呢?
Why won’t you stop crying?
是不是肚子饿了?
Are you hungry?
宝宝乖 宝宝乖
There, there!
可能是生病了啊
Maybe she’s sick.
明天…
Tomorrow…
我明天一定会送她到警♥察♥局
I promise I’ll take her then.
要是现在送她去 往后每年开心的圣诞节…
Christmas should be the happiest day of the year.
会成为这孩子一生中最惨的日子
If we take her in now, it’ll always be the worst day of her life!
尿布…
Maybe,
可能是尿布湿了
she needs a diaper.
小花 去煮开水
Hana, boil some water.
准备泡牛奶
I’ll make some milk.
阿仁叔 你竟然倒戈
Hey! Whose side are you on?!
美由纪 去买♥♥水来
Go buy some water!
我不能让我的天使喝自来水
My angel isn’t drinking from the tap!
为什么是我去?
Why me?
什么叫不工作就没饭吃
Where does a bum get off telling me
自己明明也是流浪汉
“them that works, eats”?
就今天一天
Just for tonight, remember.
明天一定要送她到警♥察♥局
Tomorrow we take her to the police.
阿仁 你应该还有亲人吧?
So “no man is an island” after all, huh?
你真的要买♥♥水吗?
You’re buying water?!
这是圣诞夜的奇迹吧
A Christmas miracle.
大丰收 大丰收
What a haul!
臭小鬼 你搞什么啊
Watch where you’re going, brat!
是你自己走路不看路
You watch where you’re going!
我结过婚
I was married once.
你有小孩吗?
With a child?
不要说 不要说
No, don’t tell me!
我不想听 我一点也不想知道你的过去
I don’t want to hear this!
我从未忘记过自己的孩子
You never forget for one second.
孩子是比我自己生命 更重要的宝贝
A child’s the only thing you hold dearer than life itself.
是儿子吗?
A boy?
不是…
No.
(妈妈永远挂心婴儿)
全是骗人的
Bullshit!
喂 快点还来
Come on! Give it back!
你是阿仁身边的那个女孩吧
Hey, you’re the girl who hangs out with gin.
快给我滚
Get out of here, will you?
找你麻烦 后果会很可怕的
We don’t want gin after us.
为什么?
Why not?
你不是阿仁的宝贝女儿吗?
You’re his spoiled Princess, that’s why!
住在纸箱里的
Well this Princess should get back to her cardboard box.
这本书我拿走了
Let me have this book.
你女儿今年多大了?
How old?
今年21岁了吧
Twenty-one this year, I think.
应该比美由纪大个五、六岁
Five or six years older than miyuki, I guess.
你有那么大的女儿啊
That old?
如果她还活着的话
If she was alive.
我在20岁时奉子成婚
When I was 20 I got a girl pregnant, and we got married.
当然也很开心
I was in heaven.
小孩真是父母的心肝宝贝
You could have poked me in the eyeand I’d have just smiled at you.
可是我女儿却生了重病
But my daughter got sick,
治疗费又非常昂贵
and the medical bills were huge.
当时我是小有名气的自行车手
I was something of a bicycle racer then.
为了要帮女儿筹到治疗费用
I needed money. There was this race…
比赛放水?
You threw it?
是个混混朋友建议我的
A punk I knew had this scheme.
但被拆穿 选手资格也被取消
They found out, I got kicked out of racing,
女儿最后也病死
and my girl died.
后来我就再也不想工作
I just didn’t feel like working anymore.
不久 连老婆也过世了
And then my wife followed my daughter.
太惨了吧
Oh, no!
所以我今天才落到如此地步
That’s how you get to be a man like me.
那么惨的过去 我一点也不想听
I didn’t want to hear that! I hate sad stories!
冷死人了
It’s freezing!
哎呀 你很熟练嘛
You’re used to this.
还好啦
Kind of.
来喝奶咯
I’ll give her the milk.
我的梦想实现了
Dreams do come true.
我一直想当可爱女儿的妈妈
I always dreamed of being the mother of a little girl.
那是我的梦想
That’s my dream.
温暖的家庭跟可爱的女儿
A nice, warm house, a pretty daughter.
不管老公再怎么窝囊
Even if my husband was no good,
只要有小孩 再穷也能撑下去…
I would accept dire poverty as long as I had my child.
快点喂她啦 小孩很可怜
Feed the poor kid!
好可爱喔
You’re so pretty.
你一定是世上最可爱的小孩
The prettiest little girl in the world.
干嘛?
What do you want?!
不见了
They’re gone.
什么?
What?
圣诞老人不见了吗?
Santa claus, maybe?
大婶叔跟婴儿不见了
Geezer grandma and the baby are gone.
那个死人妖在想什么啊
Dammit, what is that bastard up to?!
他的脚还真大
Those are some big feet!
因为脚没办法整形
You can’t have feet fixed.
你要把小孩还回去吗?
Are you taking her back?
她父母现在可能 已经报失踪了喔
There’s probably an apb out on her.
是你父母吧
And for you.
怎么可能
I doubt it.
通缉我还比较有可能
An arrest warrant, maybe.
过了一晚 她父母一定很后悔
Her parents are probably regretting this after sleeping on it.
所以我们快带她到警♥察♥局吧
So let’s take her to the police.
婴儿还是跟着亲生父母最好
A baby’s always better off with its real parents.
真的是这样最好吗?
Not necessarily.
咦?
养育之恩重于生育之恩吧
Sometimes foster parents are better.
喂 那可不行 – 你别想乱来喔
What?! – Don’t be stupid.
我从没见过我的亲生父母
I never knew my real mother.
咦?
亲生父母若见到现在的我
But I’ll bet if she saw me now,
一定会吓死吧
she’d flip.
你这个流浪汉没资格养小孩吧
You can’t raise a child, you’re homeless!
我知道
I know,
这我都知道
I know!
可是从小被到处转送
I don’t want her shunted from one foster home to another,
从不知亲情为何物
without even a single memory,
我不想让她过这样的人生
of ever having been loved.
就算不是弃婴 也有很多人有过那种遭遇
You don’t have to be a foundling to feel that.
她父母会这么做 一定是有什么苦衷的
They must have had reasons.
这个世界不能允许发生 抛弃孩子这种事
Nothing should make you abandon a child!
因为会同时连“爱”也一起舍弃
That means you’ve taken love and tossed it away,
就像扔垃圾一样
like trash.
可是我们又能做什么呢?
Yeah, but what can we do about it?
帮她找父母
Find her mother.
我想问他们为什么要抛弃小孩
And ask why she abandoned her baby.
如果他们的理由我能接受 我就原谅他们
If she can make me understand…
原谅她的父母 还有我的父母
I’ll forgive her, and my mother too.
说得那么轻松 要去哪里找啊
Find her? How?
寄物柜已经逾期了
We’ll have to pay again.
年底的开销最大了
This year is determined to take our every last cent.
搞不好里面又有个婴儿
What if we find another baby?
哪有那么多婴儿可以乱扔
They don’t toss them out in twos.
又是钥匙
Another key!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!