你会让它精疲力竭而死
and you’re about to run him to his death.
而你还没准备好
And you’re not prepared for what
面对那种反噬 相信我
it’s going to do to you, I promise you.
说完了吗
Is that all?
当然 它确实是你的狗 也确实是工作犬
He is, of course, your dog, and a working dog.
我要是务实一点就不会爱它 但是我爱
And, were I more pragmatic, I wouldn’t love him, but I do.
这将是我跟它共度的最后几小时 我心如刀绞
And I’m just so heartsick that these are my last hours with him.
两件事
Two things.
一 如果我要在这种天气去尼纳纳却不带它
One: if I were to try for Nenana in these conditions without him,
这将是你跟我共度的最后几小时
these would be your last hours with me.
二 目前什么都还没决定
And two: at this hour, nothing’s decided.
你说还没决定
You were saying?
乔治
George?
晚上好 乔治
Evening, George.
看来你的预报很准确
It appears your forecast is correct,
我这一路的风雪就是证据
if my journey out here is any evidence.
这风有几次刮得我动弹不得
The wind almost stopped me dead a couple times.
我跟费尔班克斯那边谈过了
Oh, I… I talked with Fairbanks.
不会有人给诺姆空运血清
There will be no airborne rescue of Nome.
所以 还得继续用狗 而且是当务之急
So, the time of the dog, not only continues, it’s at hand.
所以你觉得有必要大老远过来
So, you felt the need to come all the way out here
分享这条消息
to share this news?
有些事得当面说
Some things you need to say to a man’s face,
是吧 市长先生
isn’t that right, Mr. Mayor?

Yeah.
咖啡还是威士忌
Coffee or whiskey?
威士忌 如果不麻烦的话
Whiskey. If it’s no trouble.
不麻烦 反正我两样都要来点
No. No trouble. I’m having both.
这回咱们得精明点
We have to be smart about this.
我说你不能跑了 你就到雪橇上坐着
You’re going to ride in the sled when I tell you.
这次不能再争吵反抗了
No squirming. No arguments, for once.
还能再跑一趟吗 狗狗
Got one more in ya, pup?
快好了
Almost there.
好狗狗
Good dogs.
这不算最恶劣的天气
I’ve seen worse.
我们可以去野餐
We could have a picnic.
我很快回来 你都不会意识到我走了
I’ll be back before you know it.
我连床都不会铺
I won’t even make the bed.
你把他给我好好带回来 好吗
You bring him back to me, okay?
你也要好好回到我身边
And you come back to me.
好孩子
Good boy.
好了 多哥
All right, Togo!
出发
Hike!
加油 多哥
Come on, Togo!
加油 多哥
Come on, Togo!
加油
Come on!
就这样
There you go.
跑起来
Hike!
来了
Here it comes.
十二年前
你管好你的事 我管好我的
You tend to your business, I’ll tend to mine.
这怎么不算我的事 狗不准进卧室
How can it not be my business? No dogs in the bedroom.
他很痛苦
He’s in such pain.
而且在我们的卧室里
And in our bedroom.
最弱的幼崽可不只是个头上有缺陷
A runt has more imperfections than just size, you know.
物竞天择
Nature has its ways of sorting things out.
所以我该溺死它 加速天择的进程吗
Oh, should I just drown him and speed up the process?
我只是说
I’m just saying
阿♥拉♥斯加对弱者来说可能尤为残酷
that Alaska can be particularly cruel to the weak.
不用你提醒
I don’t need to be reminded.
你给这个生命一次机会能有什么损失
What does it cost you to give this life a chance?
要是它活下来 又能对这个犬种有什么贡献
What does he bring to the breed if he survives?
生存的意志
The heart of a survivor.
你太心软了
You’re too softhearted.
你太挪威了
You’re too Norwegian.
滚开
Get!
你怎么不把它放回狗场
Why don’t you put him back in the kennel?
每次我把它放回去 它都能挖洞出来
Every time I do, he digs his way out.
我白天大部分时间都用来填洞了
I’m spending more daylight filling holes
都没时间做我该做的事了
than doing the work I should be doing.
被我抓住 你会后悔的
I catch you, you’ll be sorry.
都是你的错
It’s all your fault.
我还以为你是个伟大的训狗师呢
I thought you were supposed to be a great trainer of dogs.
它是个恶魔
He’s a devil.
换了圣方济各 肯定会一枪打死它
Saint Francis of Assisi would shoot this dog.
-它跑得快 -它有心智缺陷
– He’s fast. – He’s mentally deficient.
它体格不够 智力不够 也没法训
He’s undersized, unintelligent, untrainable.
嗯 但它速度很快
Yeah, but he’s fast.
我觉得你该让它拉雪橇试试
I think you ought to give him a chance on the sled.
打住 别说了 它不是雪橇犬
Stop, stop. That is not a sled dog.
绝对不可能
Never ever.
你不试试就永远不会知道
Well, you won’t know until you try.
我不用知道
I won’t know, period.
维克多·安德森想跟我要一条幼崽
Victor Anderson wants one of my pups.
我正好有一条能给他
Well, I have the dog to give him.
这事儿每年都要来一次
Every year we go through this.
这次不一样
Not like this.
我还得提醒你多少次
How many times do I have to remind you?
它们不是宠物 也不是我们的朋友
They’re not pets. They’re not our friends.
更不是我们的孩子
They’re not our children.
它们是动物
They’re animals.
干活的动物
Work animals.
你活该
Serves you right.

Here you go.
你的破狗还给你
Here’s your damn dog back!
真不要脸 维克多·安德森
Well, shame on you, Victor Anderson.
你不想要狗还来骚扰我们干什么
If you didn’t want a dog, why bother us?
它太麻烦了 不值得
He’s more trouble than he’s worth.
我现在要下去了
I think I’ll go down now.
是该下去了
I would.
向上跑
Hike up!
困难才刚刚开始
The easy part is over.
慢点 慢点
Easy! Easy!
向左
Haw!
多哥 向上跑 向上跑
Togo! Hike up! Hike up!
多哥 多哥 向上跑 向上跑
Togo! Togo! Hike up! Hike up!
用力拉 多哥
Pull, Togo!
用力拉
Pull!
拉上去
Pull up!
用力拉
Pull!
多哥 用力向上拉
Togo! Pull up!
就这样
Yes!
太棒了
Yes!
好样的
Good dog!
就这样 用力拉
Yes! Pull.
好狗
Good dog!
下次我再走错路 你就骂我一通
Next time I go the wrong way, you tell me to go to hell.
好狗
Good dog.
大伙都是好样的
Good dogs, all!
我们得在驿站处理你的伤口
We have to take care of this at the roadhouse.
谢谢
Thank you.
她叫阿媞塔莉克
Her name, Atiqtalik,
意为”北极熊的母亲”
means “Polar bear mother.”
你的狗现在是她的孩子了
Your dog is her cub now.
它的腿无法跑得像他心里所希望的那么快了
她能治好它
She can fix.
她唱的歌♥是什么意思
What does her song say?
“不要担心 小家伙
“Don’t worry, young one…
很快就会再暖和起来”
soon it’ll be warm again.”
我♥干♥完之后 你就要开始终身监禁
When I finish, you’ll start serving life in prison.
这都是因为我娶了个比利时人
All because I married a Belgian.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!