你回去 马里地安 把这事告诉大家,迪尔 先生
You tell them about this back in Meridian County, Mr. Dill Harris.
我知道下面做什么了
I’ll tell you what let’s do.
我们去法♥院♥,看看关布的那个房♥间
Let’s go down to the courthouse and see the room that they locked Boo up in.
我阿姨说里面都是蝙蝠 他差点儿没死在那里
My aunt says it’s bat-infested, and he nearly died from the mildew.
快!我打赌那里有锁链 和很多折磨他的工具
Come on! I bet they got chains and instruments of torture down there.
快快!
Come on!
吉姆.芬奇? – 是的,先生?
Jem Finch? – Yes, sir?
如果你来找你♥爸♥爸,他在里面
If you’re looking for your daddy, he’s inside the courthouse.
谢谢你,但是我们不是在找… –谢谢你,唐森 先生
Thank you, sir, but we’re not looking– -Thank you, Mr. Townsend.
你♥爸♥爸在法♥院♥里面做什么?
What’s your daddy doing in the courthouse?
他是律师,而且他正有个案子
He’s a lawyer, and he has a case.
陪审团今天要审讯他的客户
The grand jury is charging his client today.
昨天晚上 泰勒 法官来的时候我听到的
I heard something about it last night when Judge Taylor came over.
我们去看看吧 – 不,迪尔
Let’s go watch. – No, Dill.
他不喜欢这样,迪尔! – 迪尔!
He wouldn’t like that. Dill! – Dill!
[吉姆,轻声]迪尔,等等
[Jem, Hushed]Dill, wait a minute.

Shh.
[打字声]- 那就是法庭?
[Typing]- Is that the courtroom?
[轻声细语]是的,嘘
[Whispers]Yeah. Shh.
我什么都看不到 – 嘘
I can’t see anything. – Shh.
你们一起把我抬起来 这样我才能看到里面有什么
Y’all lift me up so I can see what’s going on.
好的 – 搭成一个梯子,斯科特
All right. – Make a saddle, Scout.
没有什么啊
Not much is happenin’.
法官看上去好像在睡觉
The judge looks like he’s asleep.
[喘气]
[Groaning]
我看到你的爸爸和一个黑人
I see your daddy and a colored man.
黑人… – 嘘,嘘
The colored man– – Shh, shh.
那个黑人看上去好像在哭
The colored man looks to me like he’s cryin’.
[男人]我看到他和玛耶拉- 我在想他到底为了什么而哭?
[Man]I seen hI’m with Mayella. – I wonder what he’s done to cry about?
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
有一群人坐在一边
There’s a whole lot of men sittin’ together on one side,
一个人一直指着那个黑人 大声喊叫
and one man keeps pointin’ at the colored man and yellin’.
他们把黑人带走了
They’re taking the colored man away.
阿提克斯 在哪里? – [电♥话♥铃]
Where’s Atticus? – [Phone Ringing]
[迪尔]我现在连你♥爸♥爸也看不到了
[Dill]I can’t see your daddy now either.
我在想到底在哪里… – 斯科特,吉姆
I wonder where in the world– – Scout, Jem.
你们在这里做什么?
What in the world are you doing here?
[吉姆]你好,阿提克斯
[Jem]Hello, Atticus.
你们在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我们下来看看到底 布.莱利 被关在哪里
We came down to find out where Boo Radley was locked up.
我们想看看蝙蝠
We wanted to see the bats.
我要你们马上给我回去
I want you all back home right away.
是的,先生 – 快跑回去
Yes, sir. – Run along now.
我们晚饭时再见
I’ll see you there for dinner.
嗨,你好吗,卡
Hey, howdy, Cap’n.
依威尔先生
Mr. Ewell.
上尉,我很抱歉他们选你…
Cap’n, I’m real sorry they picked you…
来为那个强♥奸♥我女儿玛耶拉的黑人辩护
to defend that nigger that raped my Mayella.
我不知道我自己为什么不杀了他 而是报了警
I don’t know why I didn’t kill him myself instead of going to the sheriff.
那样的话我就省了你,警长 还有纳税人的麻烦了
I’d have saved you and the sheriff and the taxpayers lots of trouble.
对不起,我很忙
Excuse me. I’m busy.
嗨,上尉,刚才有人告诉我说…
Hey, Cap’n, somebody told me just now that they thought…
你相信 汤姆.罗宾逊 的故事是真的
that you believed Tom Robinson’s story agin ourn.
你知道我什么意思?
You know what I said?
[笑声]我说了 “你错了,你大错特错!
[Laughs]I said, “You wrong, man. You dead wrong!
芬奇先生是不会相信 他的针对我们的谎话的”
Mr. Finch ain’t taking his story against ourn.”
嗯,他们错了,不是吗?
Well, they was wrong, wasn’t they?
我是被指定 来为 汤姆.罗宾逊 辩护的
I’ve been appointed to defend Tom Robinson.
现在他已经被逮捕了 我是在做我应该做的
Now that he’s been charged, that’s what I intend to do.
你相信他的故事… – 借光,依威尔先生
You taking his story– – If you’ll excuse me, Mr. Ewell.
你是个什么样的家伙?
What kind of man are you?
你有自己的孩子
You got children of your own.
[广播]
[Radio]
[迪尔 小声说]嗨,吉姆!吉姆?
[Dill Whispering]Hey, Jem! Jem?
我想我们应该就呆在 史堤芬尼 小姐的院子里
I think we ought to stay right here in Miss Stephanie’s yard.
你可以不用来… 五月天使
You don’t have to come along… Angel May.
你要做什么?
What are you gonna do?
[小声]应该去莱利家的窗口看看…
[Hushed]Gonna look in a window at the Radley house…
看看是不是可以见到 布.莱利!
and see if we can get a look at Boo Radley!
快,迪尔
Come on, Dill.
吉姆,求你了,我怕 – 如果怕就回去!
Jem, please, I’m scared. – Go home if you’re scared!
我发誓,斯科特 你越来越像女孩子了
I swear, Scout, you act more like a girl all the time.
快,迪尔 – 等等我,我来了
Come on, Dill. – Wait for me. I’m coming.

Shh.
我们绕到后面去…
We’ll go around back…
然后趴过后院的篱笆
and crawl under the fence at the rear of the lot.
我不他能看到我们在这儿 – [叽叽声]
I don’t believe we can be seen from there. – [Thud, Squeaking]
[叽叽声]
[Squeaking Continues]

Come on.
[小声说话]快
[Whispers]Come on.

Come on.
帮我举起来
Hold it up for me.

Shh.
别出声
Don’t make a sound.
[叽叽声]
[Gate Squeaks]
吐在上面
Spit on it.
[吐]
[Spitting]
好了
All right.
[叽叽声]]
[Gate Squeaks]
[斯科特]吉姆 – 嘘,多吐些
[Scout]Jem. – Shh. Spit some more.
[吐口水]
[Spitting]
[继续吐]
[Spitting Continues]

All right.
快啦
Come on.
[台阶吱吱声]
[Step Creaks]
[门廊吱吱声]
[Porch Creaks]
[喘气]
[Gasping]
[轻声细语]
[Whimpers]
快点,快点
Hurry. Hurry.
快点!
Hurry!
[撕裂声]
[Material Rips]
[喘息]
[Groaning]
[轻声细语]斯科特,斯科特!
[Whispering]Scout! Scout!
[狗叫声]
[Dog Barking]
[狗叫声]
[Barking Continues]
动作快点,快
Quick. Come on.
[喘息,迪尔咳嗽]
[All Panting, Dill Coughing]
嘘! – [咳嗽]
Shh! – [Continues Coughing]
安静 – 嘘
Quiet. – Shh.
[喘息]
[Panting]
你的裤子怎么办,吉姆? – 我不知道
What are you gonna do for pants, Jem? – I don’t know.
[继续喘息]- [开门声]
[Continues Panting]- [Screen Door Squeaks]
[史堤芬尼 阿姨]迪尔?迪尔?
[Aunt Stephanie]Dill? Dill?
你现在近来
You come on in now.
嘘 – 我最好走吧
Shh. – I better go.
[史堤芬尼 阿姨]迪尔? – 就来了,史堤芬尼 阿姨!
[Aunt Stephanie]Dill? – Coming, Aunt Stephanie!
[门窗声]- 再见. 我们明年夏天见
[Screen Door Squeaks]- So long. I’ll see you next summer.
再见 – 再见
So long. – So long.
[史堤芬尼 阿姨]迪尔! – 我来了!
[Aunt Stephanie]Dill! – I’m comin’!
我回去拿我的裤子
I’m going back after my pants.
求求你,吉姆 回家吧
Please, Jem. Come on in the house.
我不能不♥穿♥裤子就进去吧
I can’t go in without my pants.
那么我打电♥话♥给 阿提克斯 – 不,你不可以
Then I’m going to call Atticus. – No, you’re not.
现在,听着 阿提克斯 从来没有打过我
Now, listen. Atticus ain’t never whipped me since I can remember,
我不想这次破例
and I plan to keep it that way.
那么我和你一起去 – 你不能去,你就呆在这里
Then I’m going with you. – You ain’t. You stay right here.
你数到十我就回来了
I’ll be back before you can count to ten.
吉姆
Jem.
1,2…
One. Two.
3… Three.
[阿提克斯]吉姆?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!