在他的脸上有一道很长的疤
There’s a long, jagged scar that runs across his face.
他的牙齿又黄又烂
His teeth are yellow and rotten.
他的眼睛暴出来 还一直流口水
His eyes are popped, and he drools most of the time.
哦,我不相信
Oh, I don’t believe you.
迪尔,你在这里干什么?
Dill, what are you doing here?
天哪,史提芬尼 阿姨! 你差一点儿没把我吓出心脏病来!
My Lord, Aunt Stephanie! You almost gave me a heart attack!
迪尔,我不想你在那里附近玩
Dill, I don’t want you playing around that house over there.
里面住着个疯子 他很危险
A maniac lives there, and he’s dangerous.
看吧?我一直在提醒他关于 布 但是他就是不相信我
See? I was trying to warn him about Boo, but he wouldn’t believe me.
你最好相信他 迪尔.哈里斯 先生
You better believe him, Mr. Dill Harris.
告诉他 布 曾经想杀了他的爸爸
Tell hI’m about the time Boo tried to kill his papa.
我站在我的院子里 当他的妈妈跑出来大喊 “他要杀了我们!”
I was standing in my yard when his mama come out yelling, “He’s killing us all!”
结果是 布 坐在客厅里剪他的草稿本
Turned out that Boo was sitting in the living room cutting up the paper for his scrapbook,
当他的爸爸路过时 他伸手要拿剪刀
and when his daddy come by, he reached over with his scissors,
插♥进♥他的腿里,拔♥出♥来♥ 然后继续剪纸
stabbed hI’m in his leg, pulled them out and went right on cutting the paper.
大家想把他送到精神病院
They wanted to send him to an asylum,
但是他的爸爸说 “Radley不能进精神病院”
but his daddy said, “No Radley is going to any asylum.”
所以他们就把他锁起来 在法♥院♥的地下室…
So they locked hI’m up in the basement of the courthouse…
一直到他快要死在那个阴暗的…
’til he nearly died of the damp…
然后他爸爸把他又带了回来
and his daddy brought hI’m back home.
一直到今天他还坐在那里 手里拿着剪刀
There he is to this day, sitting over there with his scissors.
天知道他想什么,想做什么
Lord knows what he’s doing or thinking.
[吼叫]六,七,八
[Shouting]Six, seven, eight,
[吼叫]六,七,八
[Shouting]Six, seven, eight,
[钟声]- 九,十!
[Bell Tolling]- nine, ten!
[钟声]
[Tolling Continues]
快点,斯科特! 五点了!
Come on, Scout! It’s 5:00!
你去哪里? – 是时候见 阿提克斯 了
Where you going? – Time to meet Atticus.
你为什么叫你的爸爸 阿提克斯? – 因为 吉姆 这么叫
Why do you call your daddy Atticus? – ‘Cause Jem does.
那他为什么呢? – 我不知道
Why does he? – I don’t know.
他刚学会说话的时候就这么叫了
He just started to ever since he began talking.
[吐痰]
[Spits]
等等,停下
Wait. Stop.
杜博丝小姐在她的门廊上 – [呻♥吟♥]
Miss Dubose is on her porch. – [Groans]
听着,无论她和你说什么 你都别回答她
Listen, no matter what she says to you, don’t answer her back.
在她腿上的披巾下面有把枪
There’s a Confederate pistol in her lap under her shawl,
看你的时候 她会杀了你
and she’ll kill you quick as look at you.

Come on.
嗨,杜博丝小姐 – 你和我说嗨吗,你这难看的女生!
Hey, Miss Dubose. – Don’t you say “hey” to me, you ugly girl!
你说,”下午好杜博丝小姐”
You say, “Good afternoon, Miss Dubose.”
在我和你说话的时候你过来点
You come over here when I’m talking to you.
我叫你过来! – 嗨,阿提克斯
You come over here, I said! – Hi, Atticus.
[杜博丝继续喊]- 阿提克斯,这是 迪尔 他是 史堤芬尼 的外甥
[Dubose Continues Shouting]- Atticus, this is Dill. He’s Miss Stephanie’s nephew.
[杜博丝]你♥爸♥爸没教你怎样 尊重老人吗?
[Dubose]Don’t your daddy teach you to respect old people?
你给我回来 简.路易斯.芬奇!
You come back here, Jean Louise Finch!
下午好,杜博丝小姐
Good afternoon, Miss Dubose.
我的天,你今天下午就像是一幅画
My, you look like a picture this afternoon.
[斯科特 轻声细语]他没说是一幅什么画
[Scout Whispers]He don’t say a picture of what.
我的天哪 看看你的花
My goodness gracious, look at your flowers.
你有看到过比这更美的吗?
Have you ever seen anything more beautiful?
杜博丝小姐 贝宁国 的花♥园♥都比不上…
Miss Dubose, the gardens at Bellingrath have nothing to compare…
你的花
with your flowers.
我觉得它们不如去年了
I don’t think they’re as nice as last year.
他找到了她喜欢说的东西 所以她就忘了如何对我们刻薄
He gets her interested in something nice so she forgets to be mean.
你的院子要变成 镇里的展览馆了
Your yard is going to be the showplace of this town.
还有,很高兴见到你杜博丝小姐
Well, grand seeing you, Miss Dubose.
“我有两只猫…
“l had two cats…
我从岸边找到的…
which I brought ashore…
在我第一次出航的时候
on my first raft.
我有一只狗”
And I had a dog.”
阿提克斯 你觉得 布.莱利 是不是曾经晚上出来跑到我的窗前呢?
Atticus, do you think Boo Radley ever really comes and looks in my window at night?
吉姆 说他有今天下午当我们 路过他的屋子的时候 – 斯科特…
Jem says he does. This afternoon when we were over by their house– – Scout…
我告诉过你和 吉姆 别去打搅这些可怜的人
I told you and Jem to leave those poor people alone.
我要你远离那栋屋子
I want you to stay away from their house…
而且别再折磨他们了
and stop tormenting them.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
亲爱的,今晚就念到这吧,很迟了
That’s all the reading for tonight, honey. It’s getting late.
几点了?
8:30 – What time is it? – 8:30.
我能看看你的表吗?
May I see your watch?
“献给 阿提克斯 我最爱的丈夫”
“To Atticus, my beloved husband.”
阿提克斯 ,吉姆 说有一天 这表会是属于他的
Atticus, Jem says this watch is gonna belong to hI’m someday.
是啊 – 为什么?
That’s right. – Why?
嗯… 这是惯例..
Well… it’s customary…
把父亲的表传给儿子
for the boy to have his father’s watch.
那你又会给我什么呢?
What are you gonna give me?
我不知道我是不是 还有什么值钱的东西
I don’t know that I have much else of value that belongs to me.
但是那里有条珍珠项链
But there’s a pearl necklace,
还有一个属于你妈妈的戒指
there’s a ring that belonged to your mother.
我把它们收起来了
I put them away,
它们是你的
and they’re to be yours.
晚安,斯科特 – 晚安.
Good night, Scout. – Good night.
[阿提克斯]晚安,吉姆 – [吉姆]晚安
[Atticus]Good night, Jem. – [Jem]Good night.
吉姆? – [吉姆]是的?
Jem? – [Jem]Yes?
[叹气]妈妈去世的时候我几岁? – 两岁
[Sighs]How old was I when Mama died? – Two.
你呢? – 六岁
How old were you? – Six.
和我现在一样? – 嗯
Old as I am now? – Mm-hmm.
妈妈漂亮吗? – 嗯
Was Mama pretty? – Mm-hmm.
[斯科特]妈妈好吗?
[Scout]Was Mama nice?
[吉姆]嗯
[Jem]Mm-hmm.
你爱她吗? – 是的
Did you love her? – Yes.
我爱她吗? – 嗯
Did I love her? – Mm-hmm.
你想她吗? – 嗯
Do you miss her? – Mm-hmm.
[脚步渐近]
[Footsteps Approaching]
[男人]晚上好,阿提克斯 – 晚上好,法官
[Man]Evening, Atticus. – Good evening, Judge.
天很暖和,不是吗?
Rather warm, isn’t it?
是的,很暖
Yes, indeed.
泰勒 夫人还好吗?
How’s Mrs. Taylor?
她很好 很好,谢谢关心
She’s fine. Fine, thank you.
阿提克斯,你有听说过 汤姆.罗宾逊吧
Atticus, you’ve heard about Tom Robinson.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
首席陪审团明天要裁决他
Grand jury will get around to charging hI’m tomorrow.
我正想让你接这案子
I was thinking about appointing you to take his case.
现在我发现你最近正忙着你的事
Now I realize you’re very busy these days with your practice.
而且你的孩子也需要 你多花时间照顾
And your children need a great deal of your time.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
我会接这个案子
I’ll take the case.
等他的案子决定了 我明天就先派人过去
I’ll send a boy over for you tomorrow when his hearing comes up.
好吧…那我们明天见 阿提克斯
Well… I’ll see you tomorrow, Atticus.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
还有,谢谢你
And thank you.
好的
Yes, sir.
嗨,吉姆,我那一个”灰鬼” 和你赌两个”汤姆”…
Hey, Jem, I bet you a “Grey Ghost” against two “Tom Swifts”…
你不可以超越 布.莱利 的大门
you wouldn’t go any farther than Boo Radley’s gate.

Aw.
你怕了,是吗? – 我才不
Scared to, ain’t you? – I ain’t scared.
我几乎每天都走过 布.莱利 的大门
I go past Boo Radley’s house nearly every day of my life.
每次都是跑的吧 – 你给我住嘴,斯科特
Always running. – You hush up, Scout.
快点,迪尔! – 我先去!我先去!
Come on, Dill! – Me first! Me first!
先让我去!我去! – 你要让 迪尔 先去
Me first! Me first! – You gotta let Dill be first.
不!我,我,我! – [迪尔]先让她去吧
No! Me, me, me! – [Dill]Oh, let her be first.
好吧,进来!
All right, get in!
快! – 好的
Hurry up! – All right.
你准备好了吗? – 啊,让她走
You ready? – Uh-huh. Let her go.
斯科特!
Scout!
斯科特,快离开那里! 斯科特,快!
Scout, get away from there! Scout, come on!
别只是躺着! 起来!
Don’t just lie there! Get up!
快,斯科特
Come on, Scout.
快逃命啊,斯科特!
Run for your life, Scout!
快,迪尔!
Come on, Dill!
[喘气声]现在谁是胆小鬼?
[Panting]Now who’s a coward?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!