It’s costume, you know. You can’t go without a costume.
-你要穿什么 -路易十五
– What are you wearing? – Louis XV.
妈从巴黎买♥♥的
Mother and I got them in Paris.
我一两天后给你电♥话♥
I’ll phone you in a day or two.
噢 你或许想知道 我为什么想要去 嗯
Oh, you probably wonder why I want to go, huh?
会危险吗
Will it be dangerous?
对游客而言不会
Not for tourists.
我的神智还能喝杯饮料
My nerves could stand a drink.
你的神智以及你母亲
Your nerves and your mother.
他们在那里 警♥察♥局长勒皮克和他的手下
There they are: Police Commissioner Lepic and one of his men.
假发 灯笼裤以及扁平足
Wigs, pantaloons and flat feet.
走吧
Come on.
香槟
Champagne?
你放在哪里了 妈妈
Where do you think you left them, Mother?
在楼上房♥间 我的皮包里
Upstairs in our room. They’re in my purse.
我亲爱的约翰 你能帮我拿吗
Would you be a sweetie, John, and get them for me?
当然 我很乐意
Of course. I’d be delighted.
-妈妈 -我说
– Mother. – All I said was…
注意你说的话
Never mind what you said.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
跳舞吗
Shall we dance?
噢 希望伦敦公♥司♥ 会感激我为他们所做的
Well, I hope the London office appreciates what I’ve done for them.
我的脚痛死了
My feet are killing me.
妈妈今晚简直像是个小演员
Mother was quite a little actress tonight.
我认为她演得非常好”喔 我的心脏药”
I thought she played her part rather well. “Heart pills.”
我从来没有相信你这计策行得通 但它真的有用
I didn’t believe this scheme of yours would work, but it has.
我就知道是你 那晚你父亲死时
I figured it was you the night your father died!
他根本无法攀墙 而你总是做他的跑腿
He couldn’t climb anything. You always did his legwork…
即使战争时 你还是一个孩子
even during the war when you were a kid.
下来 罗比
Come down, Robie!
下来 罗比 否则我们就要开枪了
Come down, Robie, or we shall be forced to shoot!
把枪放下 他不是夜猫
Put that gun down. He’s not the Cat.
-那他在屋顶上做什么 -做你的工作
– Then what does he do on that roof? – Your job!
-我只相信我看见的 -你若射他 我就
– I can only believe what I see. – You shoot him and I’ll…
约翰罗比就在那里 我知道他会有这一天
John Robie is just where I knew he’d be someday.
他不是一个人在那里
He’s not alone up there.
拉我上去
Oh, pull me up!
别大叫 我一紧张我们都会掉下去
Don’t shout. It makes me nervous. I might drop you.
-那放开我啊 -是你说的喔
– Then drop me. – Whatever you say.
好了 你已经有一屋子的观众
All right, you’ve got a full house down there.
-表演开始 -什么表演
– Begin the performance. – What performance?
告诉他们事情原委 谁才是窃贼
The one in which you tell them what is what and who is really who.
但是 拜托 我会滑下去
But, please, John, I might slip!
我估计我能抓住你30秒 仅此而已
I figure I can hold you for about 30 seconds, no more.
-我是为我父亲才这么做的 -很好 但这我早就知道了
– I did it for my father. – That’s fine, but I already know it.
如果你还想上来 告诉他们
If you get up here. Tell them!
我为我父亲工作 拜托
I was working for my father! Now, please…
你父亲早就死了 还有谁
Your father is conveniently dead. Who else?
告诉他们谁是背后主谋 是谁策划这整件事情
Tell them who was behind it, who engineered the whole thing…
伯唐尼 伯唐尼是幕后主使者
Bertani. Bertani was behind it.
-是要告诉下面的人 记得吗 -伯唐尼是幕后主使者
– We’re telling them down there! – Bertani was behind it!
-这就对了 -求求你
– That’s right. – Please, please…
-谁带你来的 -警♥察♥
– Who brought you up here? – The police.
如果不是我的洋装老是勾到 方向盘和排档杆
And we would have caught you if my dress hadn’t gotten caught…
我们就会追上你
all over the steering wheel and gearshift.
20分钟前我才和你道别的
It was only 20 minutes ago I said good-bye.
-你开得可真快 -谢谢
– As quickly as you could. – Didn’t I thank you?
我这边还有事情要做
I had work to do up here.
你没有勇气承认自己一个人 是无法完成任何事的 是吧
Were you afraid to admit you just can’t do everything by yourself?
你需要一个好女人的协助
That you needed the help of a good woman?
你不是孤独的野狼 你以为你是谁
And you just aren’t the lone wolf you think you are?
好吧 没有你 我无法完成此事
All right. Without you, I couldn’t have done it.
我需要一个好女人的协助
I needed the help of a woman.
我想我并不是孤独的野狼 法兰茜
I guess I’m not the lone wolf I thought I was, Francie.
哦 我只是想听你亲口说出
Well, I just wanted to hear you say that.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再见 -再见
– Good-bye. – Good-bye.
所以 这就是你住的地方
So this is where you live.
喔 妈妈一定会喜欢这个地方的
Oh, Mother will love it up here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!