有 可那又怎么了
Yes, but what does it matter?
是啊 那又怎么了
Yes, what does it?
对了 我相信她丈夫就是
By the way, I believe her husband is
那个伟大的波兰演员…
that great Polish actor…
约瑟夫杜拉 没错 你听说过吗
Joseph Tura. Of course, you’ve heard of him?
没有
No, I haven’t.
实际上以前我都没有
As a matter of fact,
听说过玛丽娅·杜拉这个名字
I never even heard of Maria Tura before, either.
没有吗 那你是怎么和她联♥系♥上的
You didn’t? Then how did you get in touch with her?
那是个美妙的故事
It’s rather a delicate story.
英国有个年轻的波兰飞行员
There’s a young Polish flier in England,
他叫索宾斯基
I think his name is Sobinski.
-他让我给她带个口信 -嗯…
-Asked me to deliver a message to her. -Well…
很有趣 那个口信是什么
that’s very interesting. What was the message?
我向那个年轻的罗密欧发誓 说不会告诉她丈夫
I had to swear to this young Romeo not to tell the husband.
你可能不明白口信的意思
That gives you a rough idea of the message.
是的
Yes.
-有点模糊 -他们似乎有爱情密♥码♥
-It is a little rough. -Seems they have a secret love code.
-我让您烦恼了吗 -不 我觉得很有趣
-Am I boring you? -No, I find it very interesting.
这个飞行员给了我口信
This flier gave me the message, and I couldn’t make head
我不明白
nor tail of it…
你也不会明白
and neither will you.
可是杜拉夫人会明白
But Mrs. Tura seemed to understand it perfectly.
那个口信是什么
Well, what was the message?
-生存抑或死亡 -生存抑或…
-“To be or not to be.” -To be…
-生存抑或死亡 -那没什么值得警惕的…
-To be or not to be! -Colonel, it’s nothing alarming…
-只是莎士比亚的台词 -你是那么想
-it’s only Shakespeare. -That’s what you think.
司林茨基教授 你让我吃惊
Professor Siletsky, you amaze me.
你一个纳粹党人
You, a Gestapo man,
竟然帮敌人给一个波兰女人带口信
bringing a message to a Polish woman from the enemy.
我说敌人的时候 就是敌人
And when I say enemy, I mean enemy!
你认为他们之间有什么 浪漫的故事吗
You think they had a romance?
我不能保证 但是我有些怀疑 你呢
I couldn’t swear to it, but I don’t doubt it. Do you?
不
No!
我要动用所有的纳粹党去查明
And I’m going to find out if I have to mobilize the whole Gestapo.
可是上校 我不明白
But, Colonel, I don’t understand…
即使他们两个之间有什么
suppose these two did have a romance,
你也不必担心呀
that’s nothing you have to worry about.
唯一要担心的是她的丈夫
The only person that has to worry is the husband.
够了 我要逮捕玛丽娅·杜拉
And that’s enough! I’m going to arrest this Maria Tura.
我想你是对的 教授
I guess you’re right, Professor.
我已经在纳粹党这么久了…
I’ve been with the Gestapo so long…
-我怀疑所有人 -我也是
-I get suspicious of everyone. -And so do I.
他们叫我集中营的艾哈特
So they call me “Concentration Camp” Ehrhardt.
-继续说杜拉夫人吧 -别管她了
-Coming back to Mrs. Tura. -Let’s forget about her.
她没什么神秘的
There’s nothing mysterious about her,
她只是个贱…
she’s just a cheap, little…
我想我明白你的意思
I think I know what you mean.
那我就不用说出来了 对吗
Then I don’t have to say it, do I?
如果我重复一下您介意吗 艾哈特上校
Do you mind if I’m repetitious, Colonel Ehrhardt?
什么 不 没关系
Why? No, not at all.
我已经说过了 艾哈特上校…
As I said before, Colonel Ehrhardt…
要对这个女人担心的唯一的人
the only one that has to worry about all
就是她的丈夫
this is the lady’s husband.
那个伟大的波兰演员 约瑟夫杜拉
That great Polish actor, Joseph Tura.
-那与我无关 -也许是吧 杜拉先生
-Well, that’s none of my concern. -But it should be, Mr. Tura.
请赶快举起手
Raise your hands, quickly, please.
-你扮演过尸体吗 杜拉先生 -什么
-Did you ever play a corpse, Mr. Tura? -What?
如果你不按照我说的去做 你就会变成尸体
You’re going to be one unless you do exactly as I say.
到门那里去 让你的朋友们离开
Get to the door and tell your friends to clear away from there.
我不会的
I won’t do it.
转过去 到那边 脸对着墙
Turn around. Get over there and face that wall.
别动
Now, stay there.
你不会改变主意对吗 我再给你一次机会
Sure you won’t change your mind? I’ll give you one more chance.
再见 杜拉先生
Farewell, Mr. Tura.
波兰万岁
Long live Poland!
-发生了什么 -我不知道 他一定是逃跑了
-What happened? -I don’t know, he must have gone out.
他在那里
There he is!
抓住他
Get him!
到后台去 拉起帷幕
Get backstage. Raise the curtain.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
-Heil Hitler. -Heil Hitler.
-司林茨基教授 -他不在
-Professor Siletsky. -Professor Siletsky isn’t here.
-你在等他回来 -是的 当然
-You expect him back? -Yes, certainly.
如果我在这里等教授 你会介意吗
Do you mind if I wait here for the Professor?
不 没关系
No, not at all.
谢谢
Thank you.
-晚上好 司林茨基教授 -晚上好
-Good night, Professor Siletsky. -Good night.
-晚上好 教授 -晚上好
-Good night, Professor. -Good night.
-司林茨基教授 -是的
-Professor Siletsky? -Yes?
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
-Heil Hitler. -Heil Hitler.
我是艾哈特上校的随从斯库兹
I’m Capt. Schultz of Colonel Ehrhardt’s staff.
很高兴见到你
Well, I’m glad to meet you, Captain.
杜拉夫人
Mrs. Tura.
我以为你走了 夫人
I thought you had left, Madame.
你忘了留言允许我离开…
You forgot to leave word for me to get out…
可是我一点都不遗憾 在这里等待
but now I don’t regret that I’ve waited.
司林茨基教授怎么样了
And how is Professor Siletsky?
死了 他死了
Dead. Absolutely dead.
我有点事 喝杯香槟吗
I had to take care of some business. How about a glass of champagne?
不 谢谢 我不喝酒
No, thank you. I don’t drink.
-香烟 -不 我不吸烟
-Cigarette? -Thank you. I don’t smoke.
-和我们的元首一样 -是的
-Just like our Fuhrer. -Yes.
我很抱歉 让你等了这么久
Well, Captain, I’m terribly sorry to have kept you waiting.
我想款待上尉
I tried to entertain the Captain,
可是他对一切都怀疑
but he seems to be the suspicious type.
我承认 我刚进来的时候有点意外
I admit I was a little surprised when I came in.
我没有责备你
And I don’t blame you.
所有的纳粹党人都不停地工作
Here the whole Gestapo has been working for a long time,
从早到晚…
day and night…
要了解到每个人的问题…
trying to find out every little thing about everybody…
我到了几个小时之后
and I arrive, and in a few hours
就发现了一位美丽的女士
I find the most attractive lady in town.
你以前不认识这个夫人
You didn’t know Madame before?
不 不认识 不过 理由很简单
Well, no. Not exactly. But the explanation is very simple.
我只是要给杜拉夫人带个口信
I just asked Mrs. Tura here to deliver a message.
-对吗 -是的
-Isn’t that right? -Yes.
有个年轻的飞行员 是杜拉夫妇的好朋友…
There’s a young flier, a very good friend of the Turas…
特别是杜拉夫人的 对吗
and particularly of Mrs. Tura. Isn’t that right?
是的 可他不是我的特别的朋友
Yes. But he’s no particular friend of mine.
反正是个朋友 那是个密♥码♥信息
Nevertheless, a friend. It was a code message.
密♥码♥信息
Code message?
杜拉夫人对于纳粹组织 没什么可隐藏的…
Mrs. Tura has nothing to hide from the Gestapo…
可她隐藏了一个小秘密
but she has one tiny little secret.
如果她丈夫知道了 一定会杀了她
If her husband ever found out, he would murder her.
对了他是伟大的波兰演员 约瑟夫杜拉
By the way, he is that great Polish actor, Joseph Tura.
-你应该听说过吧 -不 没有
-You’ve probably heard of him? -No, I haven’t.
教授 艾哈特上校…
Professor, Colonel Ehrhardt…
是的 我很快就会见到他 明天上午十点
Yes. I’m going to meet him promptly, 10:00 tomorrow morning.
上校的计划改变了
There has been a change in the Colonel’s plans.
你不会带走他了吗
You’re not going to take him away?
对不起 可是上校现在就想见到教授
I’m sorry. But the Colonel is expecting the Professor now.
那就是我传达的命令
Those are my orders.
我似乎必须去 稍等
Well, it looks like I’ll have to go. Excuse me a moment.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
Darling.
打开箱子烧掉所有的文件
Open the trunk. Burn all the papers.
你对司林茨基做了什么
All right. What did you do with Siletsky?
你对索宾斯基做了什么
What did you do with Sobinski?
现在那已经不重要了 你没有意识到…
That’s unimportant now, don’t you realize…
你就要落入纳粹党手中了吗
you’re going into the hands of the Gestapo?