对不起 艾哈特上校的计划发生了改变
I’m sorry, there’s been a change in Colonel Ehrhardt’s plans.
他要立刻见您
He’d like to see you immediately.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
我很快就来
I’ll be with you in a minute.
-对不起 -不要告诉我说你要走了
-I’m so sorry. -Don’t tell me you have to leave.
是的 可我会很快回来的
Yes, but I’ll make it as quickly as possible.
真遗憾 我带着满腔的疑虑来了…
That’s terrible. I came up here with such doubts in my mind…
而你又马上因为
and now you’re going to leave me here
公事要离开我
just as the cause is getting me.
不会很久的
I won’t be long.
这些天纳粹营地很忙
Gestapo is so busy these days,
我相信他们会很高兴摆脱我
I’m sure they’ll be glad to get rid of me.
-对不起 -这也是没有办法的事情
-I’m so sorry. -Well, it can’t be helped.
我的精神崩溃了 我的生命对于元首没有用处了
我要将它结束 希♥特♥勒♥万岁 司林茨基
等等 你叫什么名字
Just a moment. What’s your name?
-杜拉夫人 -你来拜访谁
-Mrs. Tura. -Whom were you visiting?
司林茨基教授
Professor Siletsky.
对不起 教授没有留下指令
I’m sorry. Professor left no instructions.
他回来之前你不能离开
You’ll have to wait until he comes back.
不可能
But that’s impossible.
对不起 可我只能这样做
Sorry. There is nothing I can do about it.
-206 -是先生
-206. -Yes, sir.
是先生
Yes, sir.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
-Heil Hitler. -Heil Hitler.
稍后我去报告艾哈特上校
Wait one moment, I’ll announce you to Colonel Ehrhardt.
再见上校
Goodbye, Colonel.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
-Heil Hitler. -Heil Hitler.
这不是从英国来的先生吗
Isn’t this the gentleman from England, Captain?
-是的将军 -很高兴见到你 教授
-Yes, General. -It’s a pleasure to meet you, Professor.
非常高兴
A very great pleasure.
你愚弄了那些英国人 对吗
You certainly fooled the English, didn’t you?
英国的狮子只能喝他的茶了…
The British lion will drink his tea…
在德国制♥造♥的杯子里
from saucers made in Germany.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
-Heil Hitler. -Heil Hitler.
他是怎么成为将军的
How did he ever become a general?
他是空军司令戈林的姐夫
He’s Goering’s brother-in-law.
-我去向上校报告 -谢谢
-I’ll announce you to the Colonel. -Thank you.
他带来了文件
He brought the papers with him.
记住 谁是他在英国的帮手
Now remember. Who were his helpers in England?
如果查清楚就告诉我 我会处理其余的
When you find out call me, I’ll do the rest.
好
All right.
-杜拉你在用我们的性命演戏 -我知道
-Tura, you’re playing for our lives. -I know.
我要完成不可能的事情 我要超越自己
I’m going to do the impossible. I’m going to surpass myself.
别放松点别跑题
Don’t. Take it easy and don’t draw out the scene please.
注意点 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
我真讨厌把我们国家的命运 交到笨演员手中
I hate to leave the fate of my country in the hands of a ham.
让他进来
Send him in.
-请 教授 -谢谢
-Professor, please. -Thank you.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
-Heil Hitler. -Heil Hitler.
司林茨基教授 很高兴见到你
Professor Siletsky, I’m glad to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
And I’m glad to see you, too.
-请坐 -非常感谢
-Sit down, please. -Thank you very much.
我说不出对你的到来有多高兴
I can’t tell you how delighted we are to have you.
亲爱的上校再次呼吸到纳粹
May I say, my dear Colonel,
秘密组织的空气太好了
that it’s good to breathe the air of the Gestapo again.
知道吗您在伦敦非常著名 上校
You know, you’re quiet famous in London, Colonel.
他们说您是集中营的艾哈特
They call you “Concentration Camp” Ehrhardt.
是的 我们很集中 波兰人在营地里
Yes. We do the concentrating, and the Poles do the camping.
是的 这是报告…
Yes, indeed. Well, here’s the report…
敌人的秘密组织就要结束了
and that’s the end of the underground movement.
看看这个吧
Let’s see this.
好极了
Excellent.
像死亡一样好
They’re as good as dead.
我想旅馆应该没有附加文件了吧
I assume, there are no supplementary documents still at the hotel.
-没有了这里面包含了一切 -好
-No, that covers everything. -Good.
早上我会最先把
And I’m sending the duplicate
报告副本送到柏林去
to Berlin the first thing in the morning.
副本 是的 当然 副本
The duplicate? Yes, of course, the duplicate.
其实这只是官样文章
If you ask me, it’s a lot of red tape.
不过既然他们需要那就送吧
But since they want it, well, all right.
知道吗 教授…
Naturally. You know, Professor…
现在华沙是个危险的地方
Warsaw is a dangerous place these days.
不过 我想你应该把那些文件
But I suppose you have the papers in the hotel safe?
不 它们锁在我的旅行箱里
No, they’re locked in my trunk.
整个旅馆都是安全的
The whole hotel is a safe.
是的 当然 那是自然
Yes, of course. Naturally.
我想让这份文件立刻执行
I want to get the machinery started on this report right away.
-我很快就回来 -好
-I’ll be back in a moment. -Very well.
好了 我要把他包围
All right, I’ll get this wrapped up.
不 他的旅行箱里还有副本
No. He still has papers in his trunk.
旅行箱里的副本
Papers in his trunk?
我真想杀了那只脏狗
I’ll kill that dirty dog any how.
我们怎么才能进入他的旅馆
How are we going to get into his hotel?
回去安抚住他
Get back there and keep him there.
我们要想一下
We’ll try to figure something out.
上校你还要问我什么吗
Colonel, is there anything else you want to ask me?
很多 请坐教授
Lots. Sit down, Professor.
我要问你很多问题
There are many things I want to ask you.
很多事情
So many things.
任何您想知道的事情 我都会义不容辞地报告
Anything you want to know, I’d only be too happy to oblige.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们叫我集中营的艾哈特
So they call me “Concentration Camp” Ehrhardt?
是的 知道吗 教授…
Yes. You know, Professor…
-我要问你点事情 -什么
-there’s something I wanted to ask you. -Yes?
是这样 你的头脑中有一千个问题…
That’s the way it is. A thousand questions on your mind…
可是却想不到要问哪个
yet you can’t think of anything to ask.
不过 会明确的
But it will crystallize.
也许你想问我些问题
Maybe there’s something you like to ask me?
不 我想没有什么上校
No, I can’t think of anything, Colonel.
那么 他们叫我集中营的艾哈特
So they call me “Concentration Camp” Ehrhardt.
失陪一下 我马上回来
Well. Excuse me a minute, I’ll be right back.
-我没有台词了 -我想到了
-I’m running out of dialogue. -We got it.
-把手♥枪♥放到你的衣袋里 -带他回到旅馆去
-Put this gun in your pocket. -Take him to the hotel.
一进入旅馆他的房♥间
As soon as you’re in his room,
你就用枪指着他的头
hit his head with the butt of the gun.
然后拿着他的钥匙
Then, take his keys,
打开他的箱子烧掉文件 枪毙他
open his trunk and burn the papers. Then you shoot him.
好 等等
All right. Just a minute.
我会怎么样 他们会杀了我
What’ll happen to me? They’ll kill me.
-我们会为你祈祷 -好
-We’re going to keep our fingers crossed. -Good.
等等
Wait a minute.
你去旅馆 我为你祈祷
You go to the hotel and I’ll cross my fingers.
想想别的吧
Here, think of something else.
他们叫我集中营的艾哈特
So they really call me “Concentration Camp” Ehrhardt?
上校 如果没什么紧急的
Colonel, unless there’s something urgent,
我想放松一下
I’d like to relax a little.
放松 哦 杜拉夫人
Relax? Oh, Mrs. Tura.
告诉我杜拉夫人怎么样 坐下教授
Tell me, how is Mrs. Tura? Sit down, Professor.
知道吗 我的纳粹党办事很有效率
You see, my Gestapo men are very efficient.
我认为她可能对我们会有帮助
I simply thought she might be of some value to us as an agent.
还有 她是个不错的伴侣
And besides that, she’s very good company.
不错的伴侣
Very good company?
上校如果你想见杜拉夫人
Colonel, if you’d like to meet Mrs. Tura,
我会给你介绍的
I’d be glad to introduce you.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
如果您喜欢这位小姐…
And if you happen to take a liking to the lady…
也许你会给我说句好话
Maybe you’ll even put in a good word for me?
很荣幸
I’d be delighted.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
告诉我她有丈夫吗
Tell me, hasn’t she a husband?