阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥就是这样
And that’s how Adolf Hitler came
在1939年8月来到华沙的
to Warsaw in August, 1939.
可以给我签个名吗 布朗斯基
May I have your autograph, Mr. Bronski?
-布朗斯基 -为什么 当然
-Bronski? -Why, certainly.
我知道会引人哄笑的
I know it would get a laugh.
后来杜伯什对我说
Then Dobosh said to me,
“布朗斯基 你要扮演希♥特♥勒♥”
“Bronski, you’re going to play Hitler.”
我以为那会是我职业生涯真正的开始
I thought that was the real start of my career.
别担心 布朗斯基 是金子总会发光
Don’t worry, Bronski. They can’t keep real talent down forever.
当你扮演夏洛克的时候 那一天就会到来
And the day will come when you’ll play Shylock.
进行交易的那一幕
The Rialto scene.
莎士比亚写这个戏剧的时候
Shakespeare must have thought of me
一定想到了我 那就是我
when he wrote this. It’s me.
我没有眼睛吗 我没有手吗…
“Have I not eyes? have I not hands…
器官 感觉 尺度 影响 热情
“organs, senses, dimensions, affections, passions?
吃同样的东西 被同样的武器伤害…
“fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons…
遭受同样的疾病
“subject to the same diseases.
如果刺穿我们 我们不会流血吗
“If you prick us, do we not bleed?
如果给我们挠痒痒 我们不会发笑吗
“if you tickle us, do we not laugh?
如果给我们下毒 我们不会死去吗
“if you poison us, do we not die?”
你会让他们感动的流泪的
You’d move them to tears.
而现在我却要拿着长矛
Instead, I have to carry a spear.
那就是我们要做的拿着长矛
That’s all we do, carry a spear.
在第一场里拿着长矛 第二场也一样
Carry a spear in the first act, and in the second act.
在最后一场演出里成功地对付莱维奇吧
Carry Rawitch off the scene in the last act.
我多想把那个笨家伙扔到舞台中心呀
How I’d love to drop that ham right in the center of the stage.
那会让大家发笑
Would get a terrific laugh.
喂 我是杜拉先生
Hello, this is Mr. Tura.
请给我来一份意大利腊肠
Please order me a salami
奶酪三明治和一杯啤酒
and cheese sandwich and a glass of beer.
马上 谢谢
Right away, please. Thank you.
-今晚观众有点冷淡 -不是因为我
-The audience is a little cool tonight. -Not to me.
我知道我的表演很不成功
I know I’m giving a rotten performance.
每次我们吵架我就会这样
I always do when we quarrel.
-说点好听的吧 -你这个骗子
-Say something nice. -You faker.
我看了你和波洛尼厄斯
I watched your scene with Polonius.
那一场你从来没有那么好过
You were never better.
现在我想吻你一下
I’d give you a kiss right now,
可是我怕弄花了我的妆
but I’m afraid I’ll ruin my makeup.
亲爱的 今天上午你是对的
Darling, you were right this morning.
排练之后我觉得很糟糕
I felt so rotten after the rehearsal,
我去找杜伯什先生对他说…
I went to Dobosh and told him…
他宣传新的戏剧时 把你的名字放在前面
when he advertises the new play to put your name first.
是吗 亲爱的你真是太好了 不过我不在意
Did you, darling? That’s sweet of you. But I really don’t care.
杜伯什先生就知道你会这样说
That’s what Dobosh said,
所以名字还是没有变
so we left it as it was.
可是亲爱的 你知道我对你是什么感觉
But, darling, you know how I feel about you.
为什么我…
Why I’d even…
-花 -漂亮吗
-Flowers? -Aren’t they beautiful?
别那么漫不经心 谁送的
Don’t be casual. Who sent them?
我不知道 没有卡片
I don’t know. There was no card.
又没有卡片
No card again?
已经连续三个晚上了 他是谁
That’s three nights in succession. Who is he?
我认为这与我个人无关
I’m sure this has nothing to do with me personally.
这个人喜欢剧院 对艺术很狂热
This man probably loves theater, an art fanatic.
有人每天晚上坐在走廊里…
Someone sitting in the gallery night after night…
可能是那些买♥♥不起票的穷小子
Just one of those poor boys who can’t afford a ticket…
可是却继承了很多鲜花 现在想处理掉
but inherited a lot of flowers and is trying to get rid of them.
三个晚上在一排里
Three nights in a row.
即使是莎士比亚也不可能
Even Shakespeare couldn’t see
连续三个晚上看哈姆雷特
Hamlet three nights in succession.
-你忘了你要扮演哈姆雷特 -没错
-You forget you’re playing Hamlet. -That’s right.
杜拉先生 上场了
Mr. Tura on stage!
玛丽娅 亲爱的 这是重要的场面
Maria, darling, I’m going into my big scene.
约瑟夫 亲爱的 我发誓我不知道是谁送的
Joseph, sweetheart, I swear I don’t know who it is.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, darling.
真的 安娜 我不知道是谁
It’s true, Anna, I don’t know who it is.
可我猜到可能是谁了
But I’m positive who it might be.
你是说那个年轻的飞行员
You mean that young aviator?
是的 他很年轻
Yes, he’s very young.
他又在第二排了 他一天比一天帅
He’s in the second row again. He gets better-looking every night.
别误会 我非常爱我的丈夫
Don’t misunderstand me. I love my husband dearly,
为什么不爱呢
and why not?
他很出色
He’s wonderful.
只是有时候他有点不讲道理 为小事心烦
Only he gets so unreasonable, so upset about little things.
像那个第二排的小东西
Like the little thing in the second row.
等候回复
Waiting for an answer.
斯塔尼斯拉夫·索宾斯基中尉
“It. Stanislav Sobinski.”
我说对了 年轻的飞行员
I was right, it is a young aviator.
-他很痛苦吗 -他终于打破了沉寂
-Is he suffering very much? -Yes, he had to break his silence.
他再也不能忍♥受了
He couldn’t bear it any longer?
是的 他再也不能忍♥受了
No, he couldn’t.
-可怜的小东西 -他只是个单纯的小男孩
-Poor little thing. -He’s just a mere boy.
-哦 不 -他想让你做什么 收养他
-Oh, no. -What’s he want you to do, adopt him?
他非常渴望见到我 哪怕只有一分钟
He’s dying to see me, even if it’s just for a minute.
我当然不会见他 不会
Of course I won’t. Definitely not.
可是我不想对他无礼
Yet, I don’t like to be rude to him.
我认为不理睬
I think it’s a mistake to ignore people
买♥♥票来看演出的人是不对的
who admire one and buy the tickets…
亲爱的 别再找借口浪费时间了
Darling, don’t waste any more time with excuses.
如果你想见他 就在他还年轻的时候见他吧
If you want to see him, see him while he’s still young.
是的 我认为我该见我的观众
Yes, I think I owe it to my public.
亲爱的中尉…等你见到他吧 安娜
Dear Lieutenant… Wait till you see him, Anna.
很不幸我的时间都排满了
Unfortunately my time is completely taken up.
不过如果你一定要见我
But if you insist on seeing me,
那就到我的化妆室来吧
come back to my dressing room…
在哈姆雷特进行他的
when Hamlet goes into his soliloquy,
“生存 抑或死亡” 的时候
“To be or not to be.”
-感觉如何 -安全
-How does it sound? -Safe.
“哦 沉重的负担”
“O heavy burden!”
我听到他来了
“I hear him coming
我们离开吧 我的主人
“Let’s withdraw, my lord.”
生存抑或死亡
“To be, or not to be:
这是个问题
“that is the question:
要承受痛苦的高贵
“Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer
不理睬残暴的弓箭…
“The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune…
还是拿起武器…
“Or to take arms…”
杜拉夫人 感谢你能见我
Thank you, Mrs. Tura, for receiving me.
你知道我是多么 期待这个时刻吗…
If you knew how I was looking forward to this moment…
-现在你要失望了 -杜拉夫人
-And now you’re probably disappointed. -Mrs. Tura.
-请坐 -谢谢
-Please sit down. -Thank you.
这些美丽的花就是你送的咯
So you are the gentleman that sent me those lovely flowers.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还以为你是个
Somehow, I pictured you quite differently as
有威严的老先生呢
a dignified old gentleman.
现在我看见了你…
And now I see you…
我不知道让你到这里来是否正确
I wonder if it was the right thing to ask you back here.
知道吗 我从来没有在化妆室见过陌生人
You see, I never see strangers in my dressing room.
可你不是我的陌生人
But you are no stranger to me.
你的所有演出我都看过
I’ve seen you in everything you’ve played.
我永远也忘不了你扮演的小鹦 我都要笑死了
I’ll never forget how I laughed when I saw you as Kiki.
有人认为我很滑稽
Some people thought I was funny.
可是你扮演麦克白小姐的时候并不滑稽
But you certainly weren’t funny when you played Lady Macbeth.
-谢谢 -谢谢 那天晚上我真的被你吓到了
-Thank you. -I was really scared of you that night.
是我吗 我连苍蝇都不伤害的
Of poor little me? I wouldn’t hurt a fly.
或者是金鱼 对了 他怎么样了
Or a goldfish. By the way, how is he?
-谁 -金鱼
-Who? -The goldfish.
-什么金鱼 -那条十分吸引你的金鱼
-What goldfish? -The one you’re so attached to.
知道吗 我看过你的所有访谈
You see, I read all your interviews.
哦 是的 当然
Oh, yes, of course.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!