Although, Kitty is definitely still a heathen.
话说 欧文很害羞对吧
So, Owen’s a pretty shy kid, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得凯蒂可以帮忙
You know I think Kitty could help with that.
-是吗 -嗯
– Yeah? – Mm-hmm.

Okay.
我觉得他们会成为好朋友
I think they would be good friends.
可能吧
Probably. Yeah.
真的很抱歉我妈妈之前那么说
Hey, I’m really sorry about what my mom said to you.
没事
No, it’s okay.
其实正常聊起她感觉很好
Honestly, you know, it’s nice talking about her like it’s normal.
而不是总把那当成悲剧
Like it’s not some tragedy.
你♥爸♥爸不在身边感觉奇怪吗
Is it weird not having your dad around?
现在感觉没那么奇怪了
It’s not as weird as it used to be.
不过有时候我在家里
Sometimes I walk around the house
看到他不再出现在照片里了
and see he’s not in any photos anymore,
我会真的很想他
and I really miss him.
但我又想到他正在跟自己的新家人一起
But then I think about, you know, everything he’s doing with his new family
做我们之前做的事
that he used to do with us,
我会特别生气 所以又开心他走了
and I just…I get so mad I’m glad he’s gone.
你不是真心的
You don’t mean that.
你可以生某人的气 可还是想他们
You can be mad at someone and still miss them.
你肯定很想你妈妈吧
I bet you really miss your mom, huh?
嗯 每天都是
Yeah. Every day.
但是…
But you know, it’s…
事情过去太久了 以至于…
It’s been so long now that, like…
就是这样 我在写作业
Okay, it’s like this, I’ll be doing my homework,
或者洗碗的时候
or I will be washing dishes or something,
会想起我的家人
and I’m thinking about my family,
我会忘记
and I forget
不只有爸爸和姐妹在一起的日子
there was a time where it wasn’t just my dad and my sisters.
虽然只有那么一瞬间 但是…
And it only happens for like a quarter of a second, but…
我感觉真的真的很内疚
I feel really, really guilty about it.
这事我从没告诉过任何人
I’ve never told anyone that before.
我理解
I mean, I get it.
我懂
It makes sense to me.
其实我并不恨我爸爸 我也不是真心的
I don’t actually hate my dad, I didn’t mean it like that.
至少他没有…
At least he’s not, you know…
死掉
Dead.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It’s okay.
其实身边有个
It’s actually really nice
可以说这种事的人 感觉不错
having someone to talk to about this stuff.
你很擅长倾听
You’re a good listener.
是吗 谢谢夸奖
Yeah? Why, thank you.
你也是
You are, too.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thanks. – You’re welcome.
跟皮特在一起太容易了
Being with Peter was so easy
以至于有时候我让自己假装我们之间不是假的
that sometimes I let myself pretend it wasn’t fake.
12月
我们为什么要坐在露天看台下吃汉堡来着
OK. So remind me again why we have to eat these subs under the bleachers?
拜托 我们总不能光天化日之下吃这种违♥禁♥品♥吧
Dude, we can’t have these contraband cups out in the open!
我可不想吃完太兴奋
Don’t want the powers-that-be
然后导致午餐时逃学
catching on to my lunchtime truancy vibes.
再说 这汉堡很赞 对吧
P.S. That sub is tight, right?
我不知道 皮特
I don’t know, Peter.
就好像你没时间搭理我了
It’s like you don’t have time for me anymore.
你时刻都跟她在一起
All you do is hang out with her.
难道我要傻乎乎地等你和那个大学生
Am I supposed to just wait out for you like an idiot
空闲之余来找我吗
while you’re off with this college guy?
我们还是走吧 听起来好像很私密
We should get out of here, this sounds private.
你疯了吗 那可是你男朋友
Are you insane? That’s your boyfriend!
他真的不擅长倾听
Seriously. He’s not a good listener.
因为他不像我一样随叫随到
‘Cause he’s not at your beck and call like I am.
詹 你不能一直这样对我
Gen, you can’t keep doing this to me.
她不会去滑雪旅行吧 那是我们之间的事
She’s not coming on the ski trip, is she? Because that’s our thing.
跟你有什么关系 你有男朋友
What does it matter? You have a boyfriend.
是 但…
Yeah, but…
说不定到时候…
maybe by then…
我就没有了
I won’t.
惊了
Dude!
詹想抢你的男人
Gen is after your man.
抱歉 我知道你不想听我说皮特的事
I’m sorry, I know you don’t want to hear about Peter stuff,
但我需要找个能理解这事的人聊聊
but I guess I needed to talk to someone I thought might understand.
我觉得我越是习惯他在身边
I feel like the more used to him I get,
等他不可避免跟詹复合时 我就会越受伤
the more it’s gonna hurt when he inevitably gets back together with Gen,
而且我特别生自己的气 因为我该遇见到的
and I’m so mad at myself because I…I should’ve seen this coming.
我不介意
Nah, I’m good.
我不知道该跟你说什么 这事很操蛋 抱歉
I don’t know what to tell you. That sucks. I’m sorry.
劳拉·珍
Lara Jean!
要我等你吗
Want me to wait?
还是别了
You’d better not.
回见
I’ll see you later.
如果别人看到我女朋友
What do you think people are gonna say
跟桑德森在一起那么亲密 他们会怎么说
when they see my girlfriend cozying up to Sanderson?
如果别人听到
What do you think people are gonna say when they hear
你求着跟詹复合 又会怎么说
you’re practically begging to get back together with Gen on the bleacher?
-你在监视我吗 -不是故意的
– So you’re spying on me now? – Not intentionally.
好吧 我是跟詹聊过 怎么了
Okay, so I was talking to Gen. So what?
你连我们的照片都不往社交网站上发
You don’t even post about us on your Instagram.
那是因为我不想让我的姐妹看到
Yeah. ‘Cause I don’t want my sisters to see.
是啊 好像凯蒂在乎一样
Yeah, like Kitty’s gonna care.
我说的不是她 是玛格特
I’m not talking about Kitty. I’m talking about Margot.
听我说 皮特
Look, Peter…
我觉得我们两个都没想到
I don’t think either one of us
我们之间的关系会持续这么久
thought this was going to go on for this long, OK?
但乔什和我没事了 詹也嫉妒了
But Josh and I are cool, Gen’s officially jealous,
我觉得我们就到此为止吧
I think that we need to call it.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe you’re
你竟然在滑雪旅行前跟我分手
trying to break up with me before the ski trip.
那可是合同里写好的
That’s in the contract.
-前提是我们还在一起 -我们还在一起啊
– Yeah. Only if we’re still together. – We are still together!
你只是因为害怕所以想抽身
You’re trying to pull out because you’re scared.
我有什么好害怕的
What do I have to be scared about?
你说呢 科维
You tell me, Covey.
你要怎么告诉你的假男友 不能跟他去滑雪
How do you tell your fake boyfriend you can’t go skiing with him
是因为你开始动真情了
because you’re starting to have real feelings?
你不能说
You can’t.
所以你必须找个点绕开
So you pivot.
克里斯去的话我也去
I’ll go if Chris goes.
我不是说你不能
I’m not denying your right
为家人洗手作羹汤
to put food on the table for your family.
我只是觉得很奇怪
I just think it’s odd that
为什么一个男人会想做妇产科医生
a man would want to become a gynecologist.
感觉就像你上大学的时候就在想
Like when you were in college, you thought,
我真的很想每天都能看到阴♥道♥
“I’d really love to look at vaginas all day.”
我要离开厨房♥了 克里斯汀
Gonna leave the kitchen now, Christine.
-你们好啊 -你好 亲爱的
– Hi, guys. Hey. – Hi, honey.
好啊 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
什么事
So, what’s up?
为什么你男朋友缠着我要我去滑雪旅行
Why’s your boyfriend harassing me about coming on the ski trip?
你知道我不喜欢参加学校的活动
You know I don’t do school functions.
对 所以我才跟他说只有你去我才会去
Yes, and that is why I told him I would only go if you would,
因为我知道你不会去
knowing that you wouldn’t.
慢着
Wait…
你必须去
You have to go!
要是你留在家里 詹一定会对皮特下手的
Gen’s definitely gonna make a move on Peter if you stay home.
让她去吧
So let her.
我受够她天天恶毒地盯着我了
I’m sick of having her little snake eyes on me all the time.
不可以
Dude, no!
詹每次都能得偿所愿 天理不容
Gen always gets what she wants and it’s bullshit!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!