You do this thing,
一副我做错了的样子
you have this whole judgy face scenario going on.
我只是觉得你现在
I guess I just think it’s really weird
还跟前女友手♥机♥联♥系♥有点奇怪
you still talk to your ex-girlfriend on the phone.
这样不健康
It’s not healthy.
你是专家吗 你连男朋友都没交过
Sorry, you’re the expert? You’ve never even had a boyfriend.
你只交过一个女朋友 而且对她痴迷
You’ve only had one girlfriend, and you’re completely obsessed with her. So that…
所以你也不是什么钻石王老五
That doesn’t necessarily make you The Bachelor.
第一 我没有…
One, I am not…
对她痴迷
obsessed with her.
好啊 那你就证明 今晚别给她打电♥话♥
Okay. So then, prove it. Don’t call her tonight.
对于一个一直沉默寡言的人来说
You know, for some who’s quiet all the time,
你想法真多
you sure have a lot of opinions.
那是因为以前没人跟你实话实说过
Yeah, I think that’s just because no one’s been honest with you before.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你跟我实话实话 你为什么没交过男朋友
Be honest with me, then. Why haven’t you ever had a boyfriend?
不知道 可能是因为没人对我有那种喜欢吧
I don’t know. I guess no one’s ever liked me like that.
说谎 我知道你在说谎
Lies. Lies. I know that those are lies,
是因为我很确定
because I know for a fact that
去年卡洛斯·梅耶斯邀请你参加春季舞会
Carlos Myers asked you to Spring Formal last year
而你拒绝了他
and you said no.
-你在监视我吗 -拜托 科维 跟我说实话
– Are you keeping tabs on me? – Come on, Covey, talk to me.
说好的没有秘密呢 《搏击俱乐部》
What happened to no secrets? Fight Club.
记得吗
Remember?
好吧 爱情和约会
Okay. Um… So love and dating?
我喜欢看书里写的 写起来很有意思
I love to read about it, and it’s fun to write about
脑海中幻想一下也是 不过…
and to think about in my head, but…
现实生活中…
when it’s real…
怎么 可怕吗
What, it’s scary?
是的
Yeah.
为什么 为什么可怕
Why? Why is that scary?
因为你让越多人进入你的生活
‘Cause the more people that you let into your life,
就会有越多人能离开
the more that can just walk right out.
就像…就像你妈妈 对吗
Just like… Like your mom, right?
你知道…
Uh, did you know that…
我爸爸离开我们了吗
my dad left us?
我知道 有段时间了 对吧
Yeah. That was a while ago, right?
两年前
Two summers ago.
他现在有新妻子和孩子了
He’s got a new wife and kid now.
很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
没事 我一般不说起这个
No, it’s fine. It’s… I don’t usually talk about it.
我只是觉得因为你妈妈的事 你可能会理解
I just felt like maybe you’d understand ’cause of your mom.
虽然根本不是同一回事
Not that it is anywhere near the same thing.
不 完全没事 我完全理解
No, it’s totally fine. I completely understand.
这种事…很难接受 是吧
Yeah, it’s… It’s hard, huh?
随便了
It’s whatever.
我们不用非得聊这个 不过不是随便
We don’t have to talk about it, but it’s not whatever.
我觉得很有意思 你竟然说你害怕承诺
I think it’s funny, you…you say you’re scared of commitment
害怕谈恋爱
and relationships,
但你好像不害怕跟我在一起
but you don’t seem to be afraid to be with me.
-没理由害怕啊 -是吗
– Well, there’s… there’s no reason to be. – Yeah?
为什么
Why’s that?
因为我们只是假装在一起
‘Cause we’re just pretending.
对 当然了 劳拉·珍·科维
Right, of course, Lara Jean Covey,
女士们先生们 她真是一如既往地诚实啊
ladies and gentlemen, you can count on her to be honest, always.
等等 皮特
Wait, Peter?
-我们没事吧 -没事 科维
– Are we cool? – Yeah, we’re fine, Covey.
谢谢你今晚来参加派对
Thank you for coming to the party tonight.
亲爱的 你真是个呆子
十一月
跟皮特假恋爱越来越容易了
Fake dating Peter was getting easier and easier.
我总是跟他一起在餐厅吃东西
I always ate with him in the cafeteria
甚至跟他的一些朋友成了朋友
and was even becoming friends with some of his friends.
别碰我的薯条
Don’t touch my fries.
劳拉·珍 我在想你的名字
Listen, Lara Jean, I was thinking about your name,
劳拉·珍 连起来读 就是劳珍[大的]
right? Lara Jean, put them together, you get Largie! Largie.
他们跟我以前的朋友截然不同
They were nothing like my old friends.
-什么意思 -我在给你取新绰号♥
– Are you on something? – I’m on to a new nickname for you.
劳珍 太好玩了 你明明这么小
Largie, it’s funny because she’s so small!
但是跟大家在一起很开心
But it was fun to be part of a group.
当然 还是有些时候我想消失
Of course, there were still moments I wanted to disappear.
现在能聊聊吗
Can we talk now?
真不敢相信你跟凯文斯基在一起
I can’t believe you’re dating Kavinsky.
为什么
Why?
有人喜欢我就这么让人难以置信吗
Is it so unbelievable that someone could like me?
不 难以置信的是…
No, it’s unbelievable that…
你是个清♥纯♥天真的小女孩 而他是个十足的混♥蛋♥
you’re like the sweet, innocent girl, and he’s a complete dick.
我不懂
I don’t get it.
你这话说得我好像很无聊
You know you make me sound really boring,
你知道吧 乔什 我没有那么天真
right, Josh? I’m not that innocent.
-好吧 -好
– Okay. – Okay!
好极了 如果
Well, great. If that was
你来找我就是因为这个…
the reason you came over to talk to me…
不是 是…我…等等
No, it’s… I… Wait.
听我说…
Look…
你在那封信里写的都是真的吗
Look. Did you mean what you wrote in the letter?
我不知道 那是很久以前写的了
I don’t know. Okay? It was a long time ago.
对我来说不是 好吗
Well, not for me, alright?
我是刚知道 所以我想弄明白
This is all new, so like, I’m… I’m trying to understand here.
没什么好明白的
There’s nothing to understand.
那就是个错误 你不该看到那封信
Look. It was a mistake. You should have never seen it.
可我看到了
I did see it!
好吗 所以 我该怎么做
Alright? So… What am I supposed to do?
-不告诉玛格特 -玛格特现在都不跟我说话
– Not tell Margot? – Margot’s not even talking to me.
这个你不用担心 好吗
Alright? You don’t have to worry about that.
抱歉 谢谢 我…
I’m sorry. Thanks, I…
就这样吗
That’s it?
玛格特甩了我 你跟凯文斯基在一起
Margot dumps me, you’re dating Kavinsky,
我们连朋友都做不成了吗
and we can’t even be friends any more?
乔什 这样我不知道还怎么跟你做朋友
Josh, I don’t know how to be friends with you like this.
我们不能回到你和玛格特在一起之前
We can’t go back to how it was before you and Margot were dating.
也肯定不能回到你们在一起的时候
We definitely can’t go back to how it was when you and Margot were dating.
如果我知道我会失去你们俩…
If I’d known I was gonna lose both of you like this…
别说了 不要说完这句话
Stop. Don’t finish that sentence.
我只是…
I just…
-你不能无视我 -我不能再跟你谈了 抱歉
– You can’t just ignore me. – No, we can’t…we can’t talk. Sorry.
走开
Go away!
抱歉 这个亚洲人的角色…
I’m sorry, isn’t this character, Long Dong Duck….
难道不算是种族主义者吗
like, kinda racist?
不是”算是” 他非常种族主义
Not “Kind of.” Extremely racist.
那你为什么还喜欢这部电影
So why do you like this movie?
你为什么会问出这种问题
Why are you even asking that question?
拜托 这是杰克·莱恩
Hello, Jake Ryan!
我比那个家伙长得帅多了
I am way better looking than that guy.
别做梦了
You wish!
是吗 袭击
Oh, yeah? Incoming!
好了 认输
Whoa. Okay.
我希望凯蒂不会太喜欢他
I just hoped that Kitty wasn’t getting too attached.
事实上
In fact,
我希望我们能让家人都不掺和进来
I wish we could’ve kept our families out of it altogether.
终于见到你了 我们很高兴 劳拉·珍
We’re so happy to finally meet you, Lara Jean.
皮特告诉我你有两个姐妹
So Peter tells me that you have two sisters.
是的 我有个姐姐
Yes, I have an older sister who
她刚去念大学 我还有个妹妹
just left for college, and I have a younger sister,
差不多跟欧文一样大
who’s Owen’s age.
你妈妈肯定很喜欢有女儿
Aw. Well, your mom must love having girls.
看看我 整天面对这两个淘气包
And me? I’m stuck with these two heathens.
妈妈 我告诉过你
Mom, I told you.
劳拉·珍的母亲在她小时候就过世了
Lara Jean’s mother passed away when she was little.
很抱歉 劳拉·珍 我…
I am so sorry, Lara Jean, I…
其实她…是很喜欢有女儿
Actually, she… she did love having girls.
尽管凯蒂绝对还是个淘气包

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!