Is everything okay with you?
不…不 抱歉
No, you know… No, you know, sorry.
我因为做纸杯蛋糕的事太兴奋了
I am just so excited to get to these cupcakes.
我先去做了 不过看到你很高兴
So actually I think I’m gonna go and do that, but it was so good to see you, Margot.
-等等 劳拉·珍 -拜拜
– Wait, Lara Jean! -OK. Bye!
你这是在演面团宝宝吗
Who are you supposed to be, the Pillsbury Doughboy?
不是 我在为凯蒂的烘焙义卖♥♥做纸杯蛋糕
No, I’m making cupcakes for Kitty’s bake sale.
-我能进去吗 酷 -当然
– Can I come in? Cool. -Sure.
你知道做布朗尼那种
You know it’s easier if you make
可以切成方形的蛋糕更容易吧
something you can cut into squares like brownies?
我妈妈之前常给我弟弟做
I’m just saying. My mom used to do it for my brother.
皮特·凯文斯基 你来干什么
Peter Kavinsky, what are you doing here?
你没看我的便条吗 我要带你去参加格雷格的派对
What? Did you not read my note? I’m taking you to Greg’s party.
-我不去 -你要去
– Oh, I’m not going to that. – Yeah, you are.
第一 詹会去 第二 派对在合同上写了
One, Gen is gonna be there, and two, parties are in the contract.
抱歉 皮特 不行
Sorry, Peter, I can’t.
我们说好了的
A deal’s a deal.
什么不行 那是皮特·凯文斯基吗
You can’t what? Is that Peter Kavinsky?
小皮特·凯文斯基 你都跟我一样高了
Little Peter Kavinsky, you’re as tall as me now.
-幸会 科维医生 -叫我丹就行
– It’s good to see you again, Dr. Covey. – You can call me Dan.
我是来接劳拉·珍去参加一个朋友的派对的
I’m just here to pick up Lara Jean, take her to a friend’s party.
他父母晚上会回家 所以我会早早送她回来
The parents will be home, and I will definitely have her home early.
我们可以去吗
Is it alright if we go?
-可以 -不
– Yes. – No!
我走不开 我得做完这些纸杯蛋糕
I can’t go. I have to finish these cupcakes.
我和凯蒂可以搞定这些纸杯蛋糕
I think Kitty and I can handle some cupcakes.
你就去跟你的朋友皮特·凯文斯基玩吧
Why don’t you go have fun with your friend Peter Kavinsky?
去梳洗打扮换衣服 你这样跟个疯婆子一样
Get dressed, get changed, you look like a crazy lady.
爸爸 不要 求你了
Dad, don’t, please.
不许喝酒 不许吸毒
No drinking. No drugs.
-不许动手动脚 -没问题
– No hands. – You got it.
皮特 这样好吗 我…
I don’t know, Peter. I…
不 一定要参加 合同里写了
No, we’re going. It’s in the contract.
-你干什么 给我 -不要
– What are you doing? Give me this. – No.
干什么 不要 还给我
What? No. Give that back.
我先给你保管 我喜欢你把头发放下来
I’m keeping it. I like your hair down.
你很漂亮
You look pretty.
我证明给你看
I’ll prove it to you.
-看到了吧 -好吧
– See? – Fine.
你别弄丢了 那是我最喜欢的发带
But you can’t lose it. That’s my favorite scrunchie.
没问题 把你的手♥机♥给我
Deal. Give me your phone.
-干什么 -相信我好吗
– Why? – Would you trust me?
好 你需要把这个换成新桌面
Alright, you need to make this your new background.
你的新桌面是什么
So what’s your new background?
拜托 我已经换好了
Come on. You know I already got it.
走吧
Leggo.
-等等 我还是… -来吧
– Wait, maybe I should just… – Come on!
皮特
Pete!
我百发百中
I never miss.
我早说了 欢迎光临我的派对
I told you I never miss, man. Welcome to my party.
这里好棒 你的新公♥寓♥吗
It’s gorgeous. This your new pad?
是我父母的 不过是我的功劳
Yeah. It’s my parents’ pad, but I’ll take credit.
我去给你拿点喝的
I’m gonna get you a drink.
-你要吗 -好啊 我罩着你
– You want some? – Cool, yeah. I got you.
劳拉·珍
Hey, Lara Jean.
-来跟我们一起坐 -去吧
– Come sit with us. – Sit with them.
快去吧
Sit with them.
聊天愉快
Nice talk.
美女
So… Dish.
你跟凯文斯基是什么情况
What’s up with you and Kavinsky?
别逼她 她很害羞
Oh, no. Don’t push her. She’s shy!
-你想知道什么 -一切 什么时候怎么开始的
– What do you wanna know? – Everything. When? How?
到什么程度了 一垒
How far? H on B?
二垒
H on C?
三垒 本垒
H up and down on P? T on C?
抱歉 你这是在说什么
Sorry, what are we talking about again?
别问了 显然他们什么都没做
You know, forget it. ’cause clearly they haven’t done anything.
你怎么知道 詹
How would you know that? Jen.
因为我了解皮特
Because I know Peter,
我也了解劳拉·珍
and I know Lara Jean.
我去续个杯
I’m gonna get a refill.
你要喝点什么吗
Um… can I get you anything?
比如果汁或者巧克力牛奶之类的
Like a juice box or chocolate milk.
皮特去给我拿喝的了
You know, actually Peter’s going to get me a drink,
不过谢谢你的好意
but thank you so much for offering.
我来了 宝贝
What’s up, babe?
啤酒为什么这么酸
Why is beer so vinegary?
拿错了
Oh… It’s not.
酸的是康普茶 我要开车 记得吗
Kombucha is, though. I’m driving, remember?
你喝康普茶
You drink kombucha?
对 有助于消化
Yeah, it’s good for your digestion.
来自♥拍♥一张
Here. Take a selfie.
好 来吧
Alright. You do it.
你好 我都不知道你来了
Hey. I didn’t know you came.
我是来了
Well, here I am.
你跟凯文斯基在一起了啊 看来情书起作用了
So you’re with Kavinsky, huh? Guess those letters worked.
是 不过你得保密
Yeah, but you gotta keep it a secret.
放心 我一定守口如瓶
Your filthy secret’s safe with me.
那是什么
What’s that?
不好意思 有人
Whoa. Hey, occupied.
劳拉·珍·科维 不是吧
Lara Jean Covey, really?
关你什么事
What do you care?
这个真可爱 是她的吗
Aw, this is so cute! Is this hers?
别闹
Come on.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
很漂亮 詹 你一向如此
You look good, Gen. You always look good.
快还给我
Come on, give it back.
不要 我要用一会儿 好吗
No, I’m going to keep it for a while, ‘k?
放心 我不会跟人说的
Don’t worry, I won’t tell.
你尝尝看
Go on, try it.
说实话 这话听起来很下流
Not gonna lie to you, that sounds nasty.
干了
Bottoms up.
你想出去找点吃的吗
Hey. Do you want to get out of here, go grab some food?
-没事 你去吧 去吧 -好
– Oh no, go ahead. Go, go. – Okay.
-回见 -拜拜
– See you later. – Bye.
回见
See ya.
你今晚表现很棒 詹特别生气
You did so good tonight, Gen was pissed.
希望她周一不会往我的奶昔里放玻璃碴子
Yeah, I just hope she doesn’t put glass in my smoothie on Monday.
我喜欢你不害怕她的样子
I love how you’re not afraid of her.
不不 我怕死她了
No, no. I’m terrified of her.
但你一定别让她碾压你
But you don’t let her steamroll over you.
就像那天她对你穿的鞋子讽刺挖苦一样
Like that day she was being a bitch about your shoes.
-你还记得那件事吗 -当然了
– You remember that? – Yeah, of course.
我当时也不能说什么
I mean, I couldn’t say anything
毕竟我们那会儿在一起
because we were together and everything
但你的鞋不仅酷 我觉得还有点性感
but those shoes weren’t just cool, I thought they were kinda hot.
詹的是很棒 不过你的更时髦
Look, Gen’s gorgeous, but you have way better style.
谢谢
Thank you.
还需要什么吗
You need anything else?
不需要了 谢谢
Um, no. I think we’re good.

Okay.
她有时候真让我生气
She just makes me so angry sometimes.
还是在说她吗
We’re still talking about her?
今晚她都不怎么跟我说话
Like tonight, she barely talks to me when we were at the party,
我们离开后我却收到了她无数条短♥信♥
and then we leave, and I like, have a thousand texts from her.
-好吧 你回她了吗 -没有 我…
– Okay, have you been responding? – No, I’m…
我等回家或直接给她打电♥话♥吧
I’ll just call her when I get home.
原来你们还在电♥话♥联♥系♥啊
So you guys still talk on the phone then?
虽然不如以前频繁了 不过有时候还联♥系♥
I mean, not as much as we used to, but yeah, sometimes.
-怎么了 -什么
– What? – Hmm?
你的表情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!