We are waiting for the rest of the cars to leave.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
布兰奇 你得帮帮我
Blanche, you simply have to help me.
-你觉得玛格特今天会干什么 -干药
– What do you think Margot’s doing tonight? – Crack.
凯蒂 你为什么这么说
Kitty, why would you say that?
苏格兰人就用这个词形容好玩 “你是个好药”
It’s how Scottish people say fun. Like, “You’re a good craic.”
我查过了
I looked it up.
她不在真的很奇怪
It’s weird not having her here, huh?
没有乔什在也很奇怪
It’s weird not having Josh here, too.
我怀念他模仿布兰奇的样子
I miss his Blanche impression.
一个天真的农夫女儿
How many boyfriends
能有多少个男朋友
could a naive farmer’s daughter possibly have had?
-五十六个 -你说什么
– Fifty-six. – Excuse me?
你知道吗
You know,
劳拉·珍 如果你有男朋友
Lara Jean, if you had a boyfriend,
也许你就根本不用开车了
maybe you wouldn’t have to drive at all
因为他就会送我们了
’cause he would take us places.
如果要那样的 那我觉得你只能坐我开的车了
If that’s what it takes, I think you’re stuck with me.
我可不敢说 你那天差点撞死的那个人呢
I dunno. What about the guy you almost killed the other day?
他在和詹交往
He’s dating Gen.
所以呢
So?
不仅仅是…
It’s not just that…
你不觉得难过吗 周六晚
Don’t you find it kinda depressing that it’s Saturday night,
你却在和你的小妹妹看《黄金女郎》马拉松
and you’re having a Golden Girls marathon with your little sister?
不 我爱《黄金女郎》 我也爱和你一起
No. I love the Golden Girls, and I love hanging out with you.
好吧
Okay,
我不是想惹你不开心
I’m not telling you this to make you feel bad,
但是 劳拉·珍
but, Lara Jean,
我11岁 我今晚可是
I’m 11 and I canceled plans
推掉了别的活动
to be here tonight.
而你16岁了
And well, you’re 16,
我觉得你没有别的事能做
and I don’t think you had anything else going on,
我说得对吗
am I right?
太伤人了 凯蒂
That is way harsh, Kitty.
真♥相♥就是很残忍♥的 劳拉·珍
The truth hurts, Lara Jean.
你昨晚做了什么
What’d you do last night?
我又看完了一本书 很棒
I finished another book. It was so good.
又看了一本色情小说 小变♥态♥
Another bodice ripper, you little perv.
-我喜欢情节 -行吧
– I enjoy them for their camp. – Yeah, right!
-别担心 我不会指责你 -能和你谈谈吗
– Don’t worry, girl, no judgment. – Hey! Can I talk to you?
-我吗 -是的
– Um, me? – Yeah.
PK 我听说我姐姐
Hey, PK, I heard my cousin dumped you
为了一个大学生把你甩了 真的吗
for a college student, that true?
我听说你有尾巴 真的吗 克里斯
I heard you have a tail, that true, Chris?
是的 很可爱 像一只小猪
Yep, really cute. Like a little piggy.
我要和…我要和劳拉·珍谈谈
I need to talk to… I need to talk to Lara Jean.
单独谈谈
Alone.
如果你需要我 我就在护士站
If you need me, I’ll be in the nurse’s office,
喊着偏头痛
with a migraine,
搜索贾斯汀·特鲁多裸上身的图片
Googling Justin Trudeau shirtless.
听着 我…我只是想我真的…
Look, I just, I wanted to say that I really…
我心领了 但那是不可能的
I appreciate it, but it’s never gonna happen.
不好意思 你说什么
I’m sorry, what?
我记得那个闻 很火♥辣♥
From what I remember that kiss, it was hot,
对于初一的我来说
you know, for being in seventh grade,
而且我觉得
and I think it’s really cool
谢谢你觉得我眼里有金色的光芒
that you think I have golden specks in my eyes.
只不过 我和珍现在的关系很奇怪
It’s just, Gen and I are in a really weird place right now.
我不知道你想表达什么
I don’t know what you hoped to accomplish. Whoa!
劳拉·珍 劳拉·珍
Hey, Lara Jean. Lara Jean!
劳拉·珍 醒醒
Lara Jean, wake up.
喂 谁来帮帮忙
Hello? Hey, can I get some help over here?
醒醒
Wake up!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-发生了什么 -你晕倒了
– What happened? – You fainted.
好吧
Oh… Okay.
把手给我 另一只手也给我
Here, give me your hand. And the other one, too.
起来 你可以的 来 起来
Come on, you got this. Here we go. And you’re up.
要我找谁帮忙吗 给你拿点水吗
Want me to call someone, get you some water?
不 我没事
No, I’m okay.
你确定吗
You sure?
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God!
好吧 怎…
Oh… Okay. Wha…
停下来
Hey! Stop that!
你再多跑两圈 科维
Two more laps for you, Covey!
-谢谢 -等等 怎么…
– Thank you. – Wait… Wha…
我…劳拉·珍
Uh, I… Lara Jean!
劳拉·珍 你在里面吗
Hey, Lara Jean, you in there?
没有
No.
卢卡斯
Hi, Lucas.
劳拉·珍
Hey, Lara Jean.
你的领带看起来很不错
That ascot looks really cool on you.
谢谢
Oh, yeah. Thanks.
其实这是领结
It’s actually a cravat.
我喜欢你的辫发
I really like your braid crown.
太好了
Oh, cool. Cool.
我姐姐给我辫的
My sister did it for me.
很…很好看
I… It’s dope.
你想跳舞吗
Do you maybe wanna dance?
天啊 我还以为你不会开口呢
Oh, my God. I never thought you’d ask!
听着 我不是想闯进来堵你
Look, I didn’t mean to barge in on you.
我看到你跑进来
I saw you run in here and
就想来看看你没事吧 以及…
I wanted to make sure you’re OK, and, uh…
感觉你可能想把这个拿回去 好像是私人物品
thought you might want that back. It seemed a little personal.
卢卡斯 这是我好几年前写的
Lucas, I wrote this years ago.
初一返校舞会 对吗
Freshman homecoming, right?
那晚我玩得也很开心
I had a lot of fun that night, too.
不过我觉得我应该告诉你
But I feel like I should tell you, though,
你知道我是基吧
you know I’m gay, right?
我不知道
I did not.
知道 当然了 我…知道 我知道
Yes. Of course, yes. I… I did. I did.
但是别告诉别人 我出轨了 不感到羞耻
But don’t like tell anyone, though. I’m out and I’m not ashamed.
我妈妈知道
You know, my mom knows.
我爸爸差不多算知道
My dad kinda knows.
只不过…
It’s just…
-高中嘛 -高中嘛 没错
– High school. – High school. Yeah.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
一切都好吧
All good?
你有没有看到过一个绿色的可爱盒子 上面有布
Have you seen a green sort of cute box? It has fabric on top,
圆的 上面有个蝴蝶结
it’s round, there’s a bow on it.
也不说”爸爸好” 不说”你怎么回来早了”
Wow. No “Hi, Dad,” No “Why are you home early?”
也许因为在你辛苦接生了六小时
Maybe because your patient delivered in under six hours,
生下了一条新生命 回到…
you brought a new life into the world, and you’re home to…
我需要知道我的布盒子在哪里 好吗
I really need to know where my fabric box is, okay?
妈妈给我 那非常重要
Mom gave it to me, and it’s very important.
我不知道 亲爱的
I don’t know, sweetie.
可能和寄到好心肠的盒子一起寄出去了
Maybe it went out with the Goodwill boxes.
寄到好心肠的盒子
The Goodwill boxes?
劳拉·珍
好心肠福利院
不 不
No, no.
你有信
Hey, you got some mail.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault!
我恨所有人
I hate everyone!
她怎么回事
What’s her problem?
每月那几天
Moon day?
每月那几天
Moon day?
月经从科学上来说和月亮没有关系
Menstruation is science, nothing to do with the moon.
那是你一面之词 医生
Says you, doctor man!
但是女神说这是代表了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!