than rests in thee.
Hmm.
今天将是巴西纳斯的末日
This is the day of doom for Bassianus.
[Chuckles]
他将死无葬身之地
His Philomel must lose her tongue today.
而你的儿子则将得到拉维妮亚
Thy sons make pillage of her chastity…
双手将沾满巴西纳斯的血
and wash their hands in Bassianus’ blood.
看到这封信没有
Seest thou this letter?
带着它
Take it up, I pray thee, and give the king this fatal-plotted scroll.
到时候交给皇帝
有人来了!什么都别再说了
Question me no more. We are espied.
我亲爱的摩尔人!我的爱!
Ah, my sweet Moor, sweeter to me than life!
皇后!别再说了!巴西纳斯来了
No more, great empress. Bassianus comes.
好好跟他斗一下
Now, be cross with him,
我去把你儿子带来支援
and I’ll go fetch thy sons to back thy quarrels,
等着吧
whatsoe’er they be.
[Horse Whinnies]
看看是谁在这里
Who have we here?
这不是我们的皇后殿下吗
Rome’s royal empress,
衣衫不整的
unfurnished of her well-beseeming troop?
原来你打猎时都这样打扮的啊
Or is it Dian, habited like her,
像狩猎女神望安娜一样吗
who hath abandoned her holy groves…
愉愉模模的在这儿干嘛呢
to see the general hunting in this forest?
不要脸的愉窥老
Saucy controller of our private steps!
要是我真有望安娜的法力
Had I the power some say Dian had,
今天就教你们吃不完兜着走
thy temples should be planted presently with horns,
你们脑袋准开花
as was Actaeon’s.
放狗咬死你们
And the hounds should drive upon thy new-transformed limbs,
像你们这些无礼的家伙
走着瞧好了
unmannerly intruder as thou art!
别激动嘛!殿下
Under your patience, gentle empress.
你的素行我们也很清楚
‘Tis thought you have a goodly gift in horning…
你跟你那摩尔人在干什么好事
and to be doubted that your Moor and you…
喂!是在做什么人体实验吗?
are singled forth to try experiments.
要是你老公知道了
Jove shield your husband from his hounds today.
不晓得他会做何感想
‘Tis pity they should take him for a stag.
我可真佩服你呀
[Bassianus] Why are you sequestered from all your train,
好好的皇后不做
dismounted from your snow-white, goodly steed,
偏要搞这种不三不四的勾当
and wandered hither to an obscure plot…
跟这种野蛮的摩尔人鬼混
accompanied but with a barbarous Moor…
你口味也满独特的嘛
if foul desire had not conducted you?
不好意思,打扰了你们
[Lavinia] And, being intercepted in your sport,
我老公有点多事
great reason that my noble lord be rated for sauciness.
他总是看不惯这种事
我看我们还是走好了
[Chuckles] I pray you, let us hence,
别坏了人家的好事
and let her ‘joy her raven-colored love.
让他们在这山谷里享乐吧
This valley fits the purpose passing well.
我要告诉我的皇兄
The king my brother shall have notice of this.
皇上也真可怜啊
Good king, to be so mightily abused.
我♥干♥嘛要受这种羞辱
Why have I patience to endure all this?
– [Whinnying] – Yah!
母后!你还好吗
[Screams]
为什么你脸色那么苍白
How now, dear sovereign and our gracious mother!
[Panting] Why doth your highness look so pale and wan?
当然是有原因的
Have I not reason, think you, to look pale?
这两个家伙把我骗到这里来
These two have ‘ticed me hither to this place…
你看看!这荒郊野外
a barren, detested vale, you see it is.
把我带到这可怕的地方以后
告诉我说,这里在入夜以后
And when they showed me this abhorred pit,
they told me here, at dead time of the night,
会有很多魔鬼毒蛇出没
a thousand fiends, a thousand hissing snakes,
成千上万的蟾蜍
10,000 swelling toads…
会发出可怕的叫声
[Laughing]
一旦听到它们的叫声
Would make such fearful and confused cries…
as any mortal body hearing it…
就会马上惨死
should straight fall mad or else die suddenly.
他们告诉我这些可怕的东西
No sooner had they told this hellish tale… [Shouts]
马上就说,要把我绑在这儿
Then straight they told me they would bind me here…
丢我在这儿受折磨
and leave me to this miserable death.
然后
And then…
他们骂我是淫♥妇♥
they called me foul adulteress,
不要脸的高卢人
lascivious Goth,
还有一堆难听的话
and all the bitterest terms that ever ear did hear to such effect.
百般羞辱我
要不是你们及时赶来
And had you not by wondrous fortune come,
这两人的奸计就会得逞了
this vengeance on me had they executed.
为我报仇!要是你们爱我的话
Revenge it, as you love your mother’s life,
否则以后就别做我儿子
or be ye not henceforth called my children!
我在此证明,我是爱你的!妈妈!
This is a witness that I am thy son.
还有我也是
And this for me, struck home to show my strength.
[Cries Out]
[Laughing Maniacally]
[Laughing]
不要脸的女人
Ay.
你这贱♥人♥
Come, Semiramis!
你不单长得一付贱相
Nay, barbarous Tamora,
更是贱到骨子里了
for no name fits thy nature but thy own!
刀子给我
Give me the poniard. Your mother’s hand shall right your mother’s wrong.
我要亲自杀这女人泄恨
不行!母后
Stay, madam.
不能这么便宜她
Here is more belongs to her.
我们要好好给她点颜色
First thrash the corn, then after burn the straw.
看看她!多贞节啊
This minion stood upon her chastity,
忠贞不二的好妻子
upon her nuptial vow, her loyalty,
她就准备带着这些贞操
and with that painted hope she braves your mightiness.
进坟墓去吧
她想都别想
And shall she carry this unto her grave?
除非老子今天下面没力气了
And if she do,
I would I were a eunuch.
把她丈夫拖到隐蔽处
[Laughing]
Drag hence her husband to some secret hole…
就用他的尸体来做我们的枕头
and make his dead trunk pillow to our lust.
但是待会儿搞完以后
[Screams]
不要留下活口
But when ye have the honey ye desire,
let not this wasp outlive us all to sting.
跟你保证!母后!我们会办好的
I warrant you, madam, we will make that sure.
来吧!美人
Come, mistress.
我们要好好玩一玩
Now perforce we will enjoy…
来好好享用你
that nice preserved honesty of yours.
泰莫拉!你也是女人哪
O Tamora, thou bearest a woman’s face…
我不要听她说话
I will not hear her speak. Away with her.
把她带走
让我跟她说一句就好
Sweet lords, entreat her hear me but a word.
你看看!妈妈
Oh, listen, fair madam.
她现在跪地求饶了吧
Let it be your glory to see her tears,
多爽啊
but be your heart to them…
听她哭个够!但根本不要同情她
as unrelenting flint to drops of rain.
你让你儿子来教训你吗
When did the tiger’s young ones teach the dam?
不要教她做这种坏事
Ahh.
Do not learn her wrath.
还是是她在教你?
She taught it thee?
你们得到她的真传
The milk thou suckst from her did turn to marble.
但儿子不见得要有样学样啊
Yet every mother breeds not sons alike.
你们应该教化她做个好女人才对
Do thou entreat her show a woman’s pity.
你是要教我做个不肖子咯
What, wouldst thou have me prove myself a bastard?
我知道你恨我
Oh, be to me, though thy hard heart say no,
但是发发慈悲吧
nothing so kind, but something pitiful!
我不知道什么叫慈悲,把她带走
I know not what it means. Away with her.
我告诉你,什么叫慈悲
Let me teach thee!
我爸爸可饶了你一命
For my father’s sake that gave thee life…
他当初大可把你杀掉的
when well he might have slain thee!
要讲到这个!就算你今天没惹我
Hadst thou in person never offended me,
冲你父亲份上!也要你死
even for his sake am I pitiless.
记不记得!儿子们
Remember, boys, I poured forth tears in vain…
我当初怎么求他的
求他饶你们大哥一命
to save your brother from the sacrifice,
可是安卓尼克斯就这么冷血
but fierce Andronicus would not relent.
所以今天轮到你!把她带走
Therefore away with her. Use her as you will.
随便你们怎么搞她
The worse to her, the better loved of me.
非教她好受
还不足以消我心头之恨
[Screams]
泰莫拉!做个仁慈的皇后吧
Tamora, be called a gentle queen,
就把我当场杀掉好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!