有什么吩咐吗?
[Chuckling] What is your will?
认识他俩吧?
Know you these two?
皇后的儿子,不是吗?
The empress’ sons, I take them… Chiron and Demetrius.
凯伦跟迪米崔斯
Fie, Publius, fie! Thou art too much deceived.
不!帕布列斯!胡说!你搞错啦
他俩一个是凶杀鬼,另一个是强♥暴♥鬼!
The one is Murder. Rape is the other’s name.
所以呢!帕布列斯啊!
And therefore bind them, gentle Publius.
就把他们绑起来吧
Caius and Valentin, lay hands on them.
凯厄斯!范伦铁诺!动手
浑蛋
Villains, forbear!
我们正是皇后的儿子
We are thy empress’ sons!
那我们就得遵命行事了
[Publius] And therefore do we what we are commanded.
来吧!拉维妮亚
Come. Come, Lavinia.
瞧瞧
Look.
你的仇人给捆好了
Thy foes are bound.
我接下来要说的,会吓死他们
Now let them hear what fearful words I utter.
凯伦!迪米崔斯!你们两个恶棍
O villains Chiron and Demetrius.
你们砧污了的女孩
Here stands the spring whom you have stained with mud…
现在就在你们面前
惨遭你们蹂躏
this goodly summer with your winter mixed.
你们谋害了她丈夫
You killed her husband, and for that vile fault…
还因此害她俩兄弟被砍头
two of her brothers were condemned to death,
我的一只手也给送掉!天翻地覆
my hand cut off and made a merry jest.
还有她那双美丽的手!她的舌头
Both her sweet hands, her tongue,
还有比那更重要的!她的贞操
and that more dear than hands or tongue…
her spotless chastity…
你们真十恶不赦
inhuman traitors, you constrained and forced.
如果我让你们讲话,你们会说什么
What would you say if I should let you speak?
真可耻
Villains, for shame, you could not beg for grace.
你们休想讨饶
听好了!俩浑蛋!我要拿你们开刀
Hark, wretches, how I mean to martyr you.
这只尽存的手,将割了你们的喉
This one hand yet is left to cut your throats,
而拉维妮亚将用她两条断臂
whilst that Lavinia between her stumps doth hold…
端着脸盆来盛你们的血
the basin that receives your guilty blood.
[Chiron, Demetrius Whimpering]
你们知道?
You know your mother means to feast with me…
你们老娘打算要乔装改扮
居然把自己扮成成复仇之神
and calls herself Revenge and thinks me mad.
以为我真的疯了
听好啦!王八蛋
Hark, villains.
我要把你们骨头给磨碎了
I shall grind your bones to dust,
调上你们的血!揉成面粉
and with your blood and it I’ll make a paste.
然后呢,我会用那面团
And of the paste a coffin I will rear…
把你俩那烂脑袋…烤成两个大蛋糕
and make two pastries of your shameful heads,
然后让你们的老娘
and bid that strumpet your unhallowed dam,
好好地享用
like to the earth, swallow her own increase.
[Whimpers]
这就是我将为她准备的盛宴
This is the feast that I have bid her to…
她将大快朵颐
and this the banquet she shall surfeit on.
[Loud Clattering]
把你俩的喉准备好吧
And now prepare your throats.
[Whimpering, Groaning]
来吧!拉维妮亚
Lavinia, come.
来接血
Receive the blood.

Come. Come, be everyone officious to make this banquet…

我希望这场盛宴呢
which I wish may prove…
将是史无前例地成功
more stern and bloody than the centaur’s feast.
所以呢
So…
把他们放下来
now cut them down, for I shall play the cook…
我要准备下厨啦
用他们来招待他们老娘
and see them ready ‘gainst their mother comes.
[Upbeat Instrumental]
[Man Singing In Italian]
大餐己准备好了
The feast is ready, which the careful Titus hath ordained to an honorable end…
是由泰特斯他亲自下厨准备
为了和平!为了爱
for peace, for love, for league, and good to Rome.
为了同盟!以及罗马的未来
所以呢!各位
Please you, therefore, draw nigh…
请就座吧
and take your places.
我们会的!马♥克♥思♥
Marcus, we will.
[Chattering]
陛下!真是蓬蔽生辉!
Welcome, my gracious lord.
欢迎!娘娘!欢迎各位!高卢贵宾
Welcome, dread queen. Welcome, ye warlike Goths.
欢迎!儿子
Welcome, Lucius.
欢迎各位
And welcome, all.
只是家常小菜
[Chuckling]
但保证够各位吃
Although the cheer be poor, ’twill fill your stomachs.
请好好享用
Please you eat of it.
你为什么打扮成这样
Why art thou thus attired,
安卓尼克斯?
Andronicus? Hmm?
因为臣得确定一切都没问题
Because I would be sure to have all well…
让陛下跟娘娘都能尽兴
to entertain your highness and your empress.
[Utensil Clatters]
那我们拭目以待了
We are beholden to you, good Andronicus.
娘娘能了解臣的心意,真是太好了
And if your highness knew my heart, you were.
[Laughing]
请别客气
Will it please you eat?
Will it please your highness feed?
娘娘请先开始吧
[Continues]
陛下
My lord the emperor.
请为臣解这疑惑
Hmm? Resolve me this.
不是有那么一位叫维吉尼斯的
Was it well done of rash Virginius…
亲手杀了他的女儿
to slay his daughter with his own right hand…
because she was enforced, stained, and deflowered?
因为她被人砧污了吗
是有这么一回事
It was, Andronicus.
陛下认为,他的理由何在?
Your reason, mighty lord?
因为那女孩
Because the girl should not survive her shame…
受了这样羞辱,就不该再活下去
何况她在这世上一天
and by her presence still renew his sorrows.
只会增加她父亲的伤痛
Ah.
强而有力的理由
A reason mighty, strong, and effectual.
值得让后世效法
A pattern, precedent, and lively warrant…
而臣也将这么做
for me, most wretched, to perform the like.
死吧!女儿!死吧
Die, die, Lavinia,
让你的羞辱…随你一同逝去
– and thy shame with thee. – [Neck Snaps]
[Gasps]
你这是做什么
What hast thou done… [Coughs]
怎么那么心狠手辣
Unnatural and unkind?
我杀了我女儿
Killed her for whom my tears have made me blind.
我为她哭瞎了眼
我就跟那维吉尼斯一样啊
I am as woeful as Virginius was…
而且理由比他充份千倍不止
and have a thousand times more cause than he…
干下这惨绝人寰的事
to do this outrage,
而现在终于办妥了
and it now is done. [Kisses]
什么?她被强♥暴♥了么?
What, was she ravished? Tell who did the deed.
告诉朕,是谁干的
Why hast thou slain thine only daughter thus?
你为什么要把你的独生女杀了
不是我啊
Not I.
是凯伦跟迪米崔斯
‘Twas Chiron and Demetrius.
他们强♥暴♥了她,又割了她舌头
They ravished her and cut away her tongue.
是他们!都是他们
And they, ’twas they…
对我女儿下的毒手
that did her all this wrong.
把这俩家伙给朕带来
Go fetch them to us hither presently!
可是他们就在这儿啊
Why, there they are, both baked in that pie…
都烤成那个派啦
whereof their mother daintily hath fed…
他们母亲都吃下肚去啦
吃下她自己怀的骨肉
[Shouts]
Eating the flesh that she herself hath bred!
没错!没错!我这把尖刀就是证明
‘Tis true. ‘Tis true! Witness my knife’s sharp point.
– [Screams] – [Titus Growls]
[Grunts]
[Gags]
各位伤心的同胞啊
You sad-faced men,
各位遭这场风暴席卷
people and sons of Rome by uproar severed…
像是一群家禽一样
like a flight of fowl scattered by winds…
被狂风卷入空中
and high tempestuous gusts,
让我来带各位重新开始
oh, let me teach you how to knit again…
将散落的谷粒重新汇集
this scattered corn into one mutual sheaf,
将这些断肢再组合成一具新躯体
these broken limbs again into one body.
来吧
Come. Come, you reverend men of Rome,
来吧!同胞们
起迎接我们的新皇帝
and take our emperor gently by the hand…
路西斯陛下
Lucius our emperor,
我知道,这是民众们的心愿
for well I know the common voice do cry it shall be so.
现在换朕发言

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!