罗马皇帝向各位问好
Lord Lucius, and you princes of the Goths,
皇上知道你大举出兵
the Roman emperor greets you all by me and,
因此准备在你父亲那边商议和谈
for he understands you are in arms,
答应你…可以要求人♥质♥
craves a parley at your father’s house.
马上就会给你送来
Willing you to demand your hostages,
不知将军意下如何?
and they shall be immediately delivered.
What says our general?
阿美利亚斯
Aemelius, let the emperor give his pledges unto my father…
让皇帝去问家父吧
还有我叔叔马♥克♥思♥
and my uncle Marcus, and we will come.
跟他们讲好的话,我就答应
[Hissing]
[Spits]
[Knocking]
[Knocking Continues]
谁在那儿打扰我?
Who doth molest my contemplation?
你们是不是要骗我打开门
Is it your trick to make me ope the door…
让我悲伤的思绪飞走
that so my sad decrees may fly away…
这样,我在这儿苦思半天就白费啦
and all my study be to no effect?
Huh?
那你们可搞错啦
You are deceived, for what I mean to do,
我一旦决定要做一件事,就要做到
看到这些血字没有
see here in bloody lines I have set down.
上面所写的都将会实现
And what is written shall be executed.
[Carnival]
泰特斯
[Voice] Titus,
我有话要跟你说
I am come to talk with thee.
[Groans] No. Not a word.
没什么好说的
如果你知道我是谁!
If thou didst know me, thou wouldst talk with me.
你就会愿意跟我谈
我可没疯!我知道你是谁
I am not mad. I know thee well enough…
你是皇后娘娘泰莫拉
for our proud empress mighty Tamora.
你是不是来要我另一只手的啊?
Is not thy coming for my other hand?
伤心人啊!我不是泰莫拉
Know, thou sad man, I am not Tamora.
她是你的敌人!我是你的朋友
She is thy enemy and I thy friend.
我是复仇之神!自永恒国度前来
I am Revenge, sent from the infernal kingdom,
带着强♥暴♥鬼跟凶杀鬼随行
accompanied by Rape and Murder here…
为了减轻我心头的负担
[Growls]
To ease the gnawing vulture of thy mind…
我要帮助你复仇
by working wreakful vengeance on thy foes.
下来吧!欢迎我到你们的世界
Come down and welcome me to this world’s light.
跟我一同商讨死亡大事
Confer with me on murder and on death.
你说你是复仇之神
Art thou Revenge, and art thou sent to me…
你说你是来助我复仇的
to be a torment to mine enemies?
没错!所以赶快下来吧
I am. Therefore come down…
欢迎我跟我的随从们
and welcome me and my ministers.
老天哪
Good lord!
你长得也太像皇后了吧
How like the empress’ sons they are,
根本就是她本人
and you the empress!
但是我们这些凡人的肉眼
But we worldly men have miserable, mad, mistaking eyes.
自然是靠不住的
复仇之神哪!我这就下来
Oh, sweet Revenge, now do I come to thee.
要是你不嫌弃一只手的拥抱的话
And if one arm’s embracement will content thee,
我会好好的抱抱你
I will embrace thee in it by and by!
[Cackling]
哈哈!你看看他那邋遢的样子
[Laughing]
真像是疯了
[Tamora] This closing with him fits his lunacy.
随便我说什么,他都相信
Whate’er I forge to feed his brainsick fits,
你俩待会儿别开口
do you uphold and maintain in your speeches,
他己确信我是复仇之神了
for now he firmly takes me for Revenge.
居然会相信这鬼话
And… [Chuckles] Being credulous in this mad thought…
[Laughing]
我会让他把儿子路西斯召来
I’ll make him send for his son Lucius.
Shh! Shh!
看见没有?他这不是来了吗?
See? Here he comes.
我要登场啦
[Chuckles]
我已经离群索居很久啦
And I must ply my theme.
现在都看你的面子啊
[Door Opens]
Long have I been forlorn, and all for thee.
欢迎,愤怒之神!到我忧伤的小巢
Welcome, dread fury, to my woeful house.
强♥暴♥鬼跟凶杀鬼!也欢迎你们
Rapine and Murder, you are welcome too.
你们也真像皇后跟她两个儿子
How like the empress and her sons you are.
要是你也有个摩尔人
Well are you fitted, had you but a Moor.
那就是一模一样了
整个地狱都没法为你提供一个吗
Could not all hell afford you such a devil?
你希望我们为你做些什么呢?
What wouldst thou have us do, Andronicus?
找个谋杀犯给我
Show me a murderer, and I’ll deal with him.
我就会教他好看
找个强♥暴♥犯给我
Show me a villain that hath done a rape,
我就会拿他开刀
and I am sent to be revenged on him.
到罗马充满罪恶的大街小巷里找
Look round about the wicked streets of Rome.
要是看到一个家伙跟你长得…
When thou findst a man that’s like thyself,
一模一样!那就是我在找的凶手
好好给他一刀
good Murder, stab him.
他是个谋杀犯
He’s a murderer.
Hmm?
你跟他一块儿去
Go thou with him, and when it is thy hap to find another that is like to thee,
要是让你看到…
另一个也长得跟你一样!也给他一刀
good Rapine, stab him!
他是个强♥暴♥犯
He’s a ravisher. [Yelling]
[Shouts, Indistinct]
你也跟他们一块儿上皇宫里
Go thou with them, and in the emperor’s court,
那儿有一个养着摩尔姘头的皇后
there is a queen attended by a Moor.
你马上就可以认出她
Well mayst thou know her by thy own proportion,
因为她简直就是你的翻版
for up and down she doth resemble thee.
求求你们!要这些人不得好死
I pray thee, do on them some violent death.
他们与我们家有不共戴天之仇
They have been violent to me and mine.
你吩咐得很清楚了
Well hast thou lessoned us.
我们会帮你办妥的
This shall we do.
但…要是你愿意的话!
But… would it please thee, good Andronicus,
我的好安卓尼克斯啊
把你那英勇的儿子路西斯召回吧
to send for Lucius, thy thrice valiant son,
要他回你这儿来参加宴会
and bid him come and banquet at thy house?
我会负责把皇后跟她儿子带来
I will bring in the empress and her sons,
皇帝他本人!还有你所有的仇家
the emperor himself, and all thy foes.
到时候,他们任凭你处置
And at thy mercy…
Oh.
[Chuckles] Shall they stoop and kneel,
个个跪到在你面前
你可以尽情泄恨
and on them shalt thou ease thy angry heart.
[Chuckles]
怎么样呢?
What says Andronicus to this device?
马♥克♥思♥!老弟?
Marcus, my brother?
是你可怜的老哥在叫你啦
‘Tis sad Titus calls.
马♥克♥思♥!去把你侄儿路西斯找来
Go, gentle Marcus, to thy nephew Lucius.
让他把高卢帮手找来
Thou shalt inquire him out among the Goths.
教他好好准备
Bid him repair to me and bring with him…
带些高卢的精英一块儿来
some of the chiefest princes of the Goths.
告诉他皇帝呢…
Tell him the emperor and the empress, too, feast at my house,
跟皇后会到我们这儿吃饭
and he shall feast with them.
他也要出席
This do thou for my love,
为了我!好好去办这件事吧
and so let him, as he regards his aged father’s life.
让他赶快回来,为了救他老爹一命
我速去速回
This will I do and soon return again.
[Tuneless Whistling]
我也要去办你的事了
[Tamora] Now will I hence about thy business…
我的随从跟我要走啦
and take my ministers along with me.
不不
[Titus] Nay, nay.
让强♥暴♥鬼跟凶杀鬼留下陪我
Let Rape and Murder stay with me,
要不然,我就把我弟叫回来
or else I’ll call my brother back again…
也别找路西斯来了
and cleave to no revenge but Lucius.
怎么样?儿子?
What say you, boys? Will you abide with him…
你们留在这儿
whiles I go tell my lord the emperor…
我去跟皇上禀报
how I have governed our determined jest?
跟他说,任务己办妥了
母后!你放心去吧
Madam, depart at pleasure.
我们留下来
Leave us here.
再会!安卓尼克斯
Farewell, Andronicus.
复仇之神现在要去找你的仇家了
Revenge now goes to lay a complot…
to betray thy foes.
我知道你是要去
I know thou dost,
回见!复仇之神
and, sweet Revenge, farewell.
[Titus Chuckling]
那么,老头!我们能怎么替你效劳
Tell us, old man, how shall we be employed?
哼!我有好差事等着你们咧
Tut. I have work well enough for you.
帕布列斯,凯厄斯!范伦铁诺!来!
Come hither, Publius, Caius, Valentin!
[Whistling]