A man loses his head
男人总是会丧失理智的
when a woman throws herself at him.
但他和我跳舞了
But he danced with me.
谁让你不主动一点呢,璐璐
Well, it wouldn’t have hurt for you to throw yourself a little, Lulu.
把肩膀拉回去
Get your shoulders back.
你会驼背的
You’re going to get a hump.
[ Orchestra playing ]
他们大部分人都不会把珠宝交给乘务员保管
Most of them don’t bother to leave their jewels with the purser.
他们喜欢戴着
They want to wear them.
来吧
Come on…
我让你开开眼
I’ll show you.
Hey.
房♥间服务
Room service.
走错了
WOMAN: Wrong room.
房♥间服务
Room service.
我之前怎么说的?
What did I tell you?
[ laughs ]
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
看啊
Lookie here.
怎么样
What do you say?
砖石皇冠
A diamond tiara.
去吧
Go ahead.
试一下大小
Try it on for size.
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
我们把这些客舱都转一遍
We case out all the staterooms,
看看他们把珠宝放哪
find out where they keep them,
等到最后一个晚上
and, then, on the last night out…
我们就行动
We strike.
没错,朋友
That’s right, my friend.
第二天早上一定很混乱
There’ll be confusion in the morning.
我们怎么把它们弄下船
How do we get it off the boat?
这些战利品并不会离开船
The loot never leaves the ship.
我们把东西放在Astor的洗手间里
Mr. Astor’s loo.
的管道系统
In the plumbing.
然后我们保持低调,该做什么做什么
We lay low and go about our business
知道船装配完毕,准备下一次航行
until the ship is fitted out, ready to sail again.
又有个管道工朋友
I’ve got a plumber friend here.
他同意把钱装在他的工具箱里
He’s agreed to carry it all off in his tool kit.
我不知道
I don’t know.
不知道什么?
You don’t know what?
我要怎么相信你
Well, how do I trust you?
[ chuckles ]
这就是我的好伙伴吗
Is that my buddy?
信任我?
Trust me?
你怎么知道
How do you know
我不会在下一秒就告发你呢
I wouldn’t turn you in this minute
如果我想的话
if I got the urge?
hey,别想威胁我
Hey, don’t try to blackmail me.
我还可以跟他们说点别的
I could tell ’em a few things meself.
我已经为白星公♥司♥服务了12年
I’ve worked for the white star line for 12 years.
我是个可信任的雇员
I’m a trusted employee.
你觉得他们会相信谁呢
Who do you think they’re going to believe–

me…
还是Dickie先生
or Mr. Dickie,
并不是真正Dickie先生的Dicke先生
who isn’t Mr. Dickie at all?
[ woman laughs ]
快点,快离开这儿
Come on, boy. Better get out of here.
皇冠
The tiara.
哦,天啊
Oh, God.
要是
What if–

Shh.
我刚刚在弹钢琴
WOMAN: I was playing the piano.
我刚刚在走廊看你呢
I was watching you from the hallway
不是这扇门
Wrong door.
对,不是这扇门
Yes, wrong door.
是下一扇门
It’s the next one.
我以前都没见过这样豪华的房♥子
I’ve never been in such a grand house before,
还有你在这儿
and there you were– you were–
你在弹钢琴
you were playing the piano.
肖邦
Chopin.
我不知道弹的是什么音乐
I didn’t know what it was.
我只知道那是最美妙的音乐
I only knew it was the most beautiful music.
就好像阳光穿过窗户
And the sun was coming through the windows,
一切都是金色的,阳光还有你
and everything was golden, and the sun and you…
你的裙子
the dress.
那是便袍
Dressing gown–
还有它是黄色的,并不是金色
and it was yellow, it wasn’t golden.
无论如何,那扇门真应该被关上
Anyway, the door was supposed to have been closed.
[ woman clears throat ]
[ drops keys ]
[ laughing ]
女士的钥匙掉了
The lady lost her key.
它是透的
It was see-through,
你的便袍
your dressing gown.
才没有
It was not.
真的,是透的,你弯腰时
Yes, it was. When you stood up,
我能看到里面
I could see you through it.
我想我要完蛋了
I thought I was going to die.
找到你的房♥间了
We found your room.
Mm-hmm.
你能把钥匙插♥进♥锁孔吗
Can you get the key in the lock?
能吗
Can you?
我在弄呢
I’m trying.
你能把钥匙插♥进♥锁孔吗,能吗
Can you get the key in the lock? Can you?
快点
Hurry up, son.
我们在这儿被看到在一起可不好
It’s not good to be seen up here together.

All right.
Dickie先生
Mr. Dickie…
我们要发大财了
we’re going to make a killing.
[ giggles ]
看看你
Look at you.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
额,上等舱
Eh, first class,
和有钱人们开怀畅饮
Hobnobbing with the rick folk.
那些花♥花♥公♥子♥
A real dandy, all right.
要是玛丽·皮克能看见你现在的样子就好了
If only Mary Pickle could see you now.
皮克福德,是玛丽·皮克福德
Pickford. Mary Pickford.
你真好看
You look beautiful.
不,Osa,男人不该好看
But, Osa, men aren’t supposed to look beautiful.
为什么
Why?
相信我的话,我不好看,一点都不
Take me word. I’m not beautiful, not in any way.
我就是觉得你漂亮
You are beautiful to me.
我不知道
I don’t know,
也许是你身上的东西转移到我身上来了
maybe something has rubbed off of you and onto me.
Ohh…
我希望此事能够忘却
I didn’t want to remember this.
她强着呢,Lightoller先生
[ scottish accent ] She’s a thoroughbred, Mr. Lightoller.
我发誓今早本来安排了一场演习的
I’d swear there was a boat drill scheduled for this morning.
如果我了解船长,我们也会跳过他的
Well, if I know the captain, we’ll skip it.
某个白♥痴♥设计的活动
Some fool’s gone and set it
就像星期天的服务一样
for the same time as the Sunday service,
我想船长一定不想错过说奉献的话
and the captain surely won’t miss saying devotions.
Bell首席
MAN: Chief Bell!
主席先生
Hear, Mr. Chairman.
别那么惊讶,Lightoller先生
Don’t look so shocked, Mr. Lightoller.
我经常来锅炉房♥
I frequently check in the boiler rooms.
告诉我
Tell me, uh…
现在点了几个锅炉
How many boilers are currently lit?
29个锅炉我们点了24个
24 of the 29 are in service.
那是80%,对吧
That’s, uh, 80%, is it?
84%,螺旋桨现在是每分钟75转
84, and the propellers are at 75 revolutions per minute.
那我们的速度呢
And our speed?
21.5海里每小时,先生
21 1/2 knots, sir.
让你的人再点两个锅炉
Have the men light 2 additional boilers.
我没有接到船长的命令
I have no order from the captain.
你接到了我的命令
You have my orders, Chief.
我希望到中午之前能达到22海里每小时

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!