我会等着你
and I will watch for you
出现在电影中的
in the moving pictures.
再来一杯白兰地
Another brandy, man,
双份的
and make it a double.
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
[ moaning ]
[ baby crying ]
No!
No!
[ moaning ]
Alice,醒醒
Alice, wake up.
你作噩梦了
You’re having a nightmare.
我的孩子
My baby.
他在水里淹死了
He was dead in the water.
淹死了
Dead.
只是一个梦,Alice
It’s only a dream, Alice.
你并没有孩子,Alice
You don’t have a baby, Alice.
没错,Lorraine,现在上♥床♥睡觉吧
That’s right, Lorraine. Now go back to sleep.
妈咪在这儿呢,小甜心
Mummy’s here, sweetness.
你不想把孩子们给吓坏
We don’t want to frighten the children,
对吧?
now, do we?
我看到冰了,还有失事船的残骸
The ice. There was ice and a shipwreck,
而他就在哪儿的冰水里
and he was out there in the freezing water.
哦,亲爱的,孩子
Oh, dear, now. The baby.
Alice,拜托了
Alice, please.
嘘,甜心
Shh. There now, honey.

Oh. Shh.
怎么回事
What is it?
一场噩梦
A bad dream, appearently.
她非常的
She’s very…
紧张
nervous.
他的夜衣在后面
His night garment’s on backwards.
我们明天在皇后镇停下吧
We stop at Queenstown tomorrow.
我想Alice在爱尔兰离开
I think it’s best for all of us
对我们都好
if Alice gets off there, in Ireland.
我的孩子
My baby.
我可怜的孩子
My poor little baby.
你是不是迷路了,Dickie先生
Are you lost, Mr. Dickie?

Oh… you.
我知道,我不该到这儿来
Look, I know I’m not supposed to be up here,
但是我的一个熟人邀请我来喝酒
but an acquaintance of mine invited me up for a drink.
哦,孩子,给你点建议吧
Oh, son, let me give you a piece of advice.
好好听着
Take it from your old da.
你现在揣着
You’re holding
Astor先生的皮夹子
Mr. John Jacob Astor’s Billfold.
我在酒吧看到你了
I saw you life it in the bar.
你并不记得,对吧,Dickie先生?
You didn’t realize that, now, did you, Mr. Dickie?
Astor? John Jacob Astor?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我在试着和你交朋友,孩子
I’m trying to be your friend here, son.
每个人都需要一个朋友
Everybody needs a friend.
我告诉你
I told you–
你故意把酒洒在那个人身上
You put the bit on the great man hisself.
我只是不想让你这么个好小伙子
I just want to keep you out of trouble, that’s all.
惹上麻烦,就这样
A nice young chap like you.
这才是个好男孩
There’s a good boy.
The best.
你不想出海的第一个晚上就被抓起来吧
You don’t want to get caught on your first night out
偷钱包
stealing Billfolds,
特别是偷Astor先生的钱包
especially one belonging to Mr. Astor.
都在这儿了
It’s all there.
我会告诉他我是在地上找着它的
I’ll tell him I found it laying on the floor
酒吧附近
by the bar.
一定是不小心掉在那了
Must have dropped it, eh?
你不会举报我的吧?
You’re not going to report me?
当然不会
Of course not.
我之前帮过你,对吧
I helped you before, didn’t I?
挑钱包的日子
The time to be picking Billfolds
应该是在最后一个晚上
is the last night out.
那时候,人们都把钱取出保险柜了
Men get all their moola out of the safe.
现在,我想我们该做一些
Now, I’m sure we can work out something
对我们都好的事情
that’ll be good for the both of us.
你是个聪明的小伙子
You’re a talented lad, you are.
我总能看对人
I could see that right away.
你的手快滑的很
Quick and slick with your hands, you are.
你叫什么名字,孩子
What’s your name, son?
你的真名
Your real name.
这个,并不重要
Well, it don’t really matter now, does it?
别这么呛
Don’t be so prickly.
我忍♥不住有点担心
I can’t help if I worry a bit
关于真正的Dickie先生。
about the real Mr. Merriam Dickie.
你没把他砍死吧
You didn’t ax the fellow, did you?
当然没有
Of course not.
他昏过去了。。。喝醉了
He passed out… drunk.
[ laughing ]
醉的像只臭鼬一样,Dickie?
Drunk as a skunk, eh, Dickie?
我知道我们俩
I can see you and I
一定会相处愉快
are going to get along really well.
[ laughing ]
所有在爱尔兰下船的乘客
All passengers disembarking in Ireland
请走上甲板
must proceed to the boat deck.
我们已经在皇后港着陆
We have landed in Queenstown.
求你了,先生
ALICE: Please, sir!
不要赶我走,求你了
No! Don’t make me go. I beg you.
我们已经对你很好了
You’ve been fairly treated.
我给了你足够多的钱
I’ve given you plenty of money
坐船回英格兰
for your boat fare back to England.
你是个好人
Oh, you’re kind people,
你要知道
you have to understand.
我只是个无亲无故的年轻女孩
I’m just a young girl alone in the world.
小姐,你让我的妻子很不安
Please, Miss, you’ve upset my wife.
那些关于孩子的话
All this talk about your baby.
我忍♥不住
I couldn’t help it.
我有一个孩子死了
See, I had a baby what died.
你的孩子死了?
Your baby died?
你的丈夫在哪?
Where’s your husband?
没有什么丈夫,先生
There’s no husband, sir.
总之,他跑了
Anyway, he ran off.
我不想回英格兰
I can’t go back to England.
别哭了
Don’t cry. Here.
你能保证不再提这些事了吗
Will you promise to keep these things to yourself?
这只会让我的妻子感到不安
It would only upset my wife.
好的,先生
Yes, sir,
我保证
I promise.
我也希望
It would also help
我在给孩子们准备晚餐的时候
if you could get through the children’s supper
不把汤给洒了
wihtout spilling soup.
我太紧张了
Well, I’m nervous,
但现在好多了
but I’ll do better now.
那我就给你这次机会
If I give you this chance,
我不会让我失望的对吧?
you won’t let me down?
我发誓,先生
My word, sir.
我发誓
I give you my word.
谢谢你给我机会
And I thank you for the opportunity
to stay on this ship.
真的
I do, sir.
我得感谢我的幸运星
I thank my lucky stars.
爱尔兰你好,爱尔兰再见
Hello and goodbye to Ireland.
这绿宝石般的小岛
The emerald isle,
真的太绿太美了
so green and beautiful.
我在想我是不是该这里下船
Makes me wonder if I should just stop here.
离家近
Close to home–
你是不是这样想的?
is that what you’re thinking?
不,我尽量让自己不去想他们
No. I try not to think of them–
我的母亲
my mother,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!