我想你阿姨的丈夫一定很难受吧
I suppose your aunt’s husband is grieving.
他们的婚姻只持续了一年,Foley夫人
The marriage only lasted a year, Mrs. Foley.
我不知道她丈夫现在在哪
I don’t know where Mr. Santilese is now.
为什么,她为那个混♥蛋♥放弃了一切
Why, she gave up everything for that Scoundrel.
一个意大利人,你能指望上什么呢
Well, what can you expect? An italian.
他就是看上了她的遗产
He was after her inheritance. I said so.
可怜的女人
Poor woman.
正好相反,Foley夫人
On the contrary, Mrs. Foley.
我的阿姨并没有什么遗憾
My aunt had no regrets.
实际上,在她死前,她告诉我这一年过的很美好
In fact, just before she died, she told me it was a glorious year.
不管代价如何,这是值得的一生
No matter what the price, it was worth a lifetime.
抱歉
Would you excuse me?
我有些头疼
I have such a terrible headache.
哦,可怜的女士
Oh, poor lady.
我送你回屋吧
Let me help you to your room.
不不,请继续你的晚餐吧
No, no, please. Please, continue with your dinner.
伊莎贝尔,等等
Isabella, wait.
回你的舞伴那儿吧,Park先生
Go back to your dancing partner, Mr. Park.
你嫉妒了
You’re jealous.
你嫉妒了
You’re jealous.
现在你知道我的感受了
Now you know how I feel.
你能想象这些年在我身上都发生什么了
You can imagine what’s been happening to me all these years.
Eddie Paradine 拥有你的家人希望你能拥有的一切
Eddie Paradine has everything your family’s ever wanted for you–
钱和血统
money and a pedigree.
他是个好人
He’s a kind man,
一个绅士,一个好丈夫
a gentleman, a good husband.
你的婚事一定让你的父亲很高兴
Oh, your marriage must have pleased your father
还有你的母亲
and your mother.
我的父母现在都去世了
My parents are both dead now,
过去的事已经过去了
and the past is the past,
无可挽回
irretrievable.
但却伴随着我每一天每一秒
It’s been with me every moment of every day.
你以为对我来说不是这样吗?
Don’t you think it’s been the same for me?
噢,贝尔
Oh, Bella.
Oh, Bella…
我已经嫁人了,Wynn
I’m married, Wynn.
我从没想要再见到你
I never expected to see you again.
你伤了我的心
You broke my heart.
我觉得我的这些孩子怎样?
What do you think of me brood?
好孩子
Nice children.
好妻子
Nice wife, too.
我没法离开他们
I wouldn’t be much without ’em.
你想要自己的孩子吗?
You planning to have pups yourself?
我?不不不
Ha! Me? No. No, no.
我不擅长这个
I wouldn’t be so good at it,
我指的是养孩子
uh, raising pups, I mean.
可恶
Damn!
仅限船员
“Crew only.”
一定有其他上去的路
There has to be another way up.
我大概在一所监狱里
I might as well be in prison.
你看到什么了,Boxhall先生
What’s out there, Mr. Boxhall?
看起来像一艘货船
Looks like a freighter.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
是返航的Rappahannock号♥
The Rappahannock on opposite course.
她在给我们发莫斯码
She’s morseing us.
她在提醒我们,
She’s warning us of icebergs
前方有冰山和流冰群
and heavy ice pack ahead.
另一架双筒望远镜呢?
Where are the other Binoculars?
他们只给指挥室配了一副
They only gave us one pair for the bridge.
Boxhall先生,我不能让我的副官
Mr. Boxhall, I will not have my officers
只分到一副望远镜
passing around one bloody pair of glasses.
现在给我去岗亭瞭望台拿一副过来
Now take the ones from the crow’s nest.
瞭望台不会高兴的
The lookouts won’t like this.
我不管他们高不高兴
I’m not concerned with what they like.
他们会在我们到达纽约之前
They’ll manage well enough
处理好的
until we reach New York.
J.J.,你确定你不加入我们了吗
J.J., you sure you won’t join us for another hand?
不了,喝杯睡前饮料就上♥床♥
No, no. Nightcap and then to bed.
我答应过我妻子的
I promised my wife.
我忘了,你们是新婚夫妇
I forgot. You’re a Newlywed.
怎么了,
What’s the matter,
以前没见过女人抽烟吗?
never seen a woman smoke a cigar before?
没有
Well, no.
我的意思是
I mean, not a lady, anyway.
像你这样的
Not like you.
慢慢你就习惯了
Well, get used to it.
妇女解放
Woman’s emancipation.
我们可以抽雪茄
We can smoke cigars.
我们可以告诉你们男人怎样运转这个世界
We can tell you men how to run the world.
也许100年以后
Hell, we’ll probably have a woman president
我们还有出位女总统
in the next 100 years.
不幸的是,
Unfortunately,
我是看不到了
I don’t think I’ll be around to see that.
我倒是希望我看不到
Well, I hope I won’t.
我能请你喝杯酒吗?
Can I buy you another drink?
给我些啤酒
Some brew on me.
再给他一些他正在喝的
Whatever he’s drinking.
我最近发了一笔小财
I come into a bit of money recently.
我想分享我的好运
I’ll share my good fortune.
谢谢,年轻人
Well, thank you, young man.
你喝累了?
You, uh, down in your cups?
可以这么说
You might say that.
我最近再婚了
I’ve remarried recently.
那喝点酒会有帮助的
Hmm. Well, that’ll do it.
不,不,我的婚姻很快乐
Ha ha! No, no. I’m happily married.
我只是有些担心
I’m only worried about the reception
今晚餐厅里给我妻子的招待会
my new wife received tonight in the dining room.
她非常年轻
She’s very young.
而人们可以变得很残忍♥
People can be cruel.

Yeah, well…
一群混♥蛋♥
bunch of stiffs,
只顾他们自己和他们的钱
full of themselves and all their money.
Mmm.
那是拖船
Some tugboat, eh?
漂亮的东西
Yes. It’s a thing of beauty.
你以前去过美国吗?
Have you been to America before?
没有,很期待去
No. No. Looking forward to it.
我可能会去做点生意
Yeah, I might go into a bit of business.
你听说过一个叫Mack Sennett的家伙吗
You ever hear of this chap called, um, Mack Sennett?
有一家电影公♥司♥
Got hisself a moving-picture company.
叫凯斯通公♥司♥
Calls it keystone.
很有前途的事业
Up-and-coming sort of thing.
让我给你点建议吧
Let me give you a bit of advice.
我总能为我的项目找到投资的人
I always find investors for my projects.
最好是用别人的钱
It’s better to use another fellow’s money.
是的,说的好,为此举杯
Yeah. Well said. I can drink to that.
我也相信应该用别人的钱
I believe in using the other fellow’s money, too.
其实,我更想。。。
Actually, I’m thinking more about, um…
在凯斯通公♥司♥演戏
acting in the keystone company.
也许演点莎士比亚什么的
Might do a bit of shakespeare.
好啊,我想你一定为在美国做的很好
Well, I’m sure you’ll do well in America,
不管你这个年轻人
Whatever you decide at,
做什么样的决定
young fellow like yourself.
是的,很高兴认识你
Yeah, well, nice to meet you.
Oh!
Clumsy.
太对不起了
So sorry.
我的妻子会以为我喝醉了
My wife will think I’m a sot.
我帮你弄干净吧
I’ll have this cleaned for you.
我和洗衣间可以联♥系♥
I’ve got connections in the laundry.
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
晚安
Good evening to you,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!