Well, run along, then, chum.
我待会再去找你
I’ll catch up with you later.
Ludwigsen小姐,请走这边
Miss Ludwigsen, if you’ll step this way.
走廊里的乘务员
The Steward down the corridor
会给你们客舱,Jack先生,Jack夫人
will give you a cabin, Mr. and Mrs. Jack…
还有这些。。。小Jack
All the little… Jacks.
据说我们将度过一个清爽的夜晚
I’m told we’ll have crisp nights
但现在却晴空万里
but clear skies straight across–
Park先生
why, Mr. Park.
Henry!很高兴遇到你
Henry! Good to see you, Henry.
我也是,先生
Well, likewise, I’m sure, sir.
你将看到很多熟悉的面孔
You will see many familiar faces.
很多常客都会加入我们
Many of the regulars have joined us, sir.
Wynn Park先生住在走廊对面
Mr. Wynn Park across the hall from you–
他是一个真正的绅士
real gentleman.
我和他一起跨过大西洋六次了
I have crossed the Atlantic 6 times with him.
一个好男人,你知道我在说什么
Generous man, if you know what I mean.
我希望能换一间卧舱
I must ask for another stateroom.
Paradine夫人,这间非常精致
Mrs. Paradine, this one is exquisite.
每一个细节
Every detail–
请看看您能不能安排一下
Please see what you can arrange.
Paradine夫人,
Mrs. Paradine,
一切都是预定好了的
everything is booked solid.
不会的,我不能待在这儿
It’s impossible. I can’t stay here.
拜托了
Please.
任何一间房♥间都行
Any room at all.
只要离这间远点
Just far from this one.
好吧
Yes, of course. Ahem.
谢谢
Thank you.
[ horn blowing ]
[ cheering ]
Paradine夫人
WOMAN: Mrs. Paradine.
请让一下
Excuse me.
哦,我的小可怜
Oh, you poor darling.
我们听说了你在伦敦
We heard that you were in London.
你那可怜的Crace阿姨
Your poor dear Aunt Grace.
她的去世太让你伤心了
How sad for you her passing.
当我知道你会和我们一起航行时
Well, I took matters into my own hands
我就开始亲自处理这些事情了
As soon as I realized that you were sailing with us.
你可以和我们一起用餐
You can dine at our table, of course.
而且我希望那样
And no moments alone, I’ll see to that.
这是我的孙女璐璐,她会陪你的
And my granddaughter Lulu, she’ll keep you company,
还有我的宝贝Charlie
and my baby Charlie.
璐璐,别垂头丧气的
Lulu, don’t slump.
很高兴见到你
It’s so lovely to see you.
别看了
Don’t look now.
那是声名狼藉的玛丽布朗
That’s the infamous Molly Brown.
他的丈夫在金矿和银矿上发了大财
Her husband made a fortune in silver and gold mines.
但据说他想崩她两次
But they say he tried to shoot her twice.
可怕的传闻
It was a terrible scandal.
她很粗鲁,但人们没法无视她
She’s crude, but one can’t ignore her.
因为她实在太有钱了
She’s far too rich.
哦,施劳伦士夫妇
Oh, the strausses.
他们拥有梅西百货公♥司♥
They own Macy’s department store.
犹太人
Jewish.
哦,那是Benjamin Guggenheim
Oh, and Benjamin Guggenheim.
Ha.
大部分人都很满意
Most people are content
从法国带回小埃菲尔铁塔纪念品
to bring back souvenirs of the eiffel tower from Paris.
但他却带回了他的情妇
He’s bringing back his mistress.
他不跟我们在同一张桌子上吃饭
Well, he’s not sitting at our table. Huh.
哦,是Widener一家
Oh, the Wideners.
璐璐,是Widener一家
Al, Lulu, the– the– the Wideners.
AL: For heaven’s sake, how are you, old man?
拖船都准备好了
Tugs all fast.
带她出来吧,Robert
Take her out, Robert.
我们什么时候上船,妈咪?
When do we get on the boat, Mommy?
哦,我们已经在船上了,亲爱的
Oh, we’re on the boat, darling.
看起来就像一个旅馆
Looks like a hotel to me.
– Ha ha ha ha. – Ha ha ha ha.
看见了吗?
See?
看见了吗,亲爱的
See there, little darling?
向他们招手,再见了,英格兰
Wave to all the people. Good-bye to England.
再见,英格兰
Good-bye, England.
这儿!
MAN: Here, now!
我被抢劫了!
I’ve been robbed!
我被抢劫了,这儿!这儿!
I’ve been robbed! Here! Here!
我的生活,这是我的生活,你不能这么对我!
Me life! It’s me life! You can’t do this to me!
我的生活就在这艘船上!
Me life is on that ship!
放开我
Here, get off me!
你不能这样走了
You can’t go!
[ ship’s horn blows ]
有什么问题吗,小姐
Is, uh, something wrong, Miss?
我离开了我丹麦的家
I left my family back in Denmark.
我可能再也见不到他们了
I may never see them again.
我带了挂在晒衣绳上的我母亲的睡帽
I brought my mother’s nightcap from the clothesline.
这是我有的唯一一件她的东西
It’s all I have of her.
不过,比我自己的东西要多
Well, more than I have of mine.
我想要一个更好的生活
I look for a better life.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我很伤心
Oh, my heart is divided.
那总比没有心要好
Yeah, well, it’s better you don’t have a heart.
一个移♥民♥必须得有勇气
An emigrant must have courage.
你不得不一直想着
You have to keep thinking of that,
我们在这艘漂亮的大船上,多么美好的一件事
to be grateful to be on this beautiful ship.
这根本没什么
This is nothing.
下等舱
Steerage.
上面的是头等的,
Now, up there in first class,
他们有金子做的镜子,和水晶做的吊灯
they got gold mirrors and crystal chandeliers.
什么叫头等的?
What is this first class?
我们都要同时到美国
We’ll all get to America at the same time.
对,但他们很有风格
Yeah, but they get there in style.
那儿就是我赚钱的地方
That’s where I plan to do business,
那儿,头等舱
there in first class.
这需要的不是勇气
It don’t take courage,
而是聪明
it takes smarts.
把那叮破帽子扔了吧
Throw that bit of raggedy cap away.
让过去过去
Let go of the past.
Hey!
额,这扇门锁了
Uh, this gate is locked.
额,就是这样
Well, now, that is the idea, isn’t it?
下等舱的乘客不能和其他乘客混一起
Steerage can’t mingle amongst the other passengers.
为什么?
Why?
美国移♥民♥法,因为传染病灾难
Yank immigration laws, on account of infectious diseases.
我又没叫你亲我
Well, I’m not asking you to kiss me.
Ha ha.
就让我过去吧
Just let me through.
我可不想在出海的第一天就丢了我的军衔
I’m not about to lose my stripes on the first day out.
我就是想到处看看
I just want a look around.
没有人能看得出来
Nobody will know the difference.
就穿着你那件西装?
In that suit?
我的西装怎么了?
What’s wrong with my bloody suit?
# I gave my love a cherry #
# What had no stone #
我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
# I gave my love a chicken #
Trevor很冷了,Alice
– # That had no bone # – Trevor’s cold, Alice.
拜托了,外面很冷
Please, it’s cold out here.
# I gave my love– #
现在是晚上了,Alice
It’s night, Alice.
Trevor该吃晚餐了,你要照顾我们的
Trevor needs his supper. You’re supposed to take care of us.
别抱怨了
Stop whining.
别抱怨了
Stop whining.
别抱怨了
Stop whining.
来吧,Alice
Come on, Alice.
不好意思,这些孩子
Excuse– excuse, please, these children.
你看到Astor夫人了吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!