of the british board of trade.
但是,先生们,我们拥有人类历史上
But, gentlemen, we have here the largest,
最大的,最漂亮的
most beautiful, and technically perfect ship
技术上来说完美的船
in the history of mankind.
我们根本就不需要救生船
We’re not going to need lifeboats.
谢谢你们的关心
I thank you for your attention,
现在大副穆先生
now first Officer Murdock here
将带你们去指挥室参观
will take you on a short tour of the bridge.
过的愉快
Good day to you.
过的愉快,谢谢。 这边,先生
– Good day. Thank you. – This way, gentlemen.
[ police whistle blowing ]
Oh! Aah!
混♥蛋♥!
Bugger!
[ blowing whistle ]
[ ragtime piano music ]
[ loud conversations ]
有点意思
Tot of rum here, mate.
这儿,戴上我的帽子
Here, take me cap, lad.
用酒挡住你的脸
Keep your head in your booze
运用你的智慧
and your wits about you.
你遇上麻烦了?
[ exhales ]
You in trouble, lad?
没什么
Nothing serious, thank you.
Ahem.
给我酒
Drinks on me, chaps.

Here.
Here.
我为这个工作
I worked for this.
工作并存钱
Worked and saved.
对英格兰说再见吧
Say farewell to bloomin’ England.
我被安排去尼亚加拉
I’m set for Niagara Falls.
那可在美国
That’s in America.
你看到她了吗?
You see her out there?
看到什么?
See who?
泰坦尼克号♥
The Titanic.
人类历史上建造出的最大的船
Biggest ship ever made.
只要走过那扇门
Just walk right outside that door there.
这儿,看啊
Here, look at this.
看到了吗?
See that?
[ chuckles ]
这是
That’s…
这是我通向新生活的船票
that’s me ticket to a new life, eh?
再也不用吸煤尘了
No more coal dust for Merriam Dickle.
美国!
America!
在这艘我能想象的最大的船上。
On the biggest ship I’ve ever dreamed.
想象一些,我Dickie
Imagine, Merriam Dickie…
将和世界上最有钱的人一起航行
sailing with some of the richest people in the world.
哈哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha ha!
[ chuckles ]
额,你说的没错
Well, you’re right about that.
连Astor先生都会亲自搭上这艘船
John Jacob Astor himself wil be on that boat.
没错
That’s a fact.
船上有数不清的钱和珠宝
All the money and jewels on board.
无价的画作
Priceless paintings.
一个小偷一定能让自己
A thief could have himself
度过一段美好的时光
a high old time.
你见过钻石皇冠吗?
Did you ever see a diamond tiara?
没有
Can’t say I have.
当然,窍门就在于
Of course, the trick is
把战利品弄下船
getting the booty off the boat.
一串串的珍珠
Strings of pearls.
是的,先生
Oh, yes, sir.
一个小偷能让自己
A thief could have himself
过的愉快
a grand old time.

Mmm.
我要收工了
I’ll be calling it a day.
人们总得睡觉
Man’s got to get his sleep.
还,但是我欠你的
OK, but I owe you one.
不,就一个皇冠
No. Just the tiara.
你真小心
You be careful.
Hey. Heh.
Dickie Merriam Dickie…
将和Astor先生
on the same ship
坐上同一艘船
as John Jacob Astor.
[ laughing ]
这是个笑话对吗?
That’s the joke on it, eh, lad?
这么
Here…
敬泰坦尼克号♥!
to– to the Titanic!
泰坦尼克号♥
Titanic.
Ha ha.
# …beyond joy #
# The queen and king #
# Me mother nor me father #
# Won’t I have a clue where I’ll be #
# Across the sea… #
拜托,Dickie
Come on, Dickie.
你不能睡在这儿
You can’t sleep here, now, can you?
我的兄弟给了我一份工作
Aye, my brother has got me a job,
这是一个全新的生活
a whole new life
对Dickie来说。是的,是的
for Merriam Dickie. Yes. Yes.
醒醒
Wake up.
我会把你带回你的公♥寓♥
I’ll take you back to your boardinghouse.
[ snoring ]
Dickie.
Dickie.
[ carriage passing ]
泰坦尼克号♥
Titanic.
我得感谢你了,Dickie先生
And my thanks it is to you, Mr. Dickie.
也许是我该对英格兰说再见了
Maybe I’ll say good-bye to bloomin’ England myself.
Nigal…
怎么了,先生?
Yes, sir?
拿上包
Get the bags.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
Bye!
否则你们都得死,罪人们
…or ye shall die, sinners!
为你的邪恶忏悔吧
Repend of your wickedness!
否则你们都得死,罪人们
Repend or ye shall die, sinners!
为你的邪恶忏悔吧
Repend of your wickedness!
我听到了尖叫
I hear shrieks
哀嚎
and cries
悲叹
and moaning!
你们都该沉入黑暗的水中
You shall sink in the dark waters
Paradine夫人
Mrs. Paradine.
伊莎贝尔
Isabella.
我们都要登上泰坦尼克号♥了
We’re both going on the Titanic.
这一定是命中注定
It must be fate.
我不信什么命运
I don’t believe in fate…
Park先生
Mr. Park.
不好意思
Please excuse me.
死神会笼罩你!
And death shall cover thee!
你将沉入海中
Thou shal sink deep in the ocean
就像一块石头!
like a stone!
是的,小姐
Yes, Miss?
Ludwigsen.
Ludwigsen.
一个独自旅行的可爱的姑娘
A lovely little lady traveling alone, are you?
额,她是一个皈依者,和一大群人一起旅行
Uh, she’s a convert traveling with the group.
我的丈夫警棍Jack就在这儿
My husband here is Black Billy Jack,
他可足够壮来对付你,还有更多几个你这样的
and he’s big enough to take you on, and a few more like you,
别因为我们有宗教信仰就欺负我们
so don’t go bullying us because of our religion.
我们可不笨蛋
We’re no simps.
好了,Clarinda.
Now, Clarinda.
嗯,我是一个铁匠
Uh, I be a Blacksmith, sir.
我的绰号♥就是这么来的
That’s where my nickname comes from.
并非我真是警棍
Not from my nature.
打扰一下,我在找男士的住处
Excuse me, I’m looking for the men’s quarters.
哦,看看你这幅窝囊样
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
我想我并不知道你的名字
I don’t think I caught your name, chum.
Ahem.
Merriam Dickie.
你说的是Dickie?
Dickie, you say?
Heh heh heh heh.
好吧,Dickie先生
Well, Mr. Dickie,
我想你并不是和这些皈依者们一起旅行的
I don’t suppose you’ll be traveling with these converts.
嗯,我是一个人旅行的
No, I’m traveling alone.
好吧,那就一个人去吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!