把炉门关上,快!
Close the dampers now. Move, quickly!
别让水进锅炉
We can’t allow water into the boiler!
Aah!
我要关防水门了
I’m, uh, I’m closing the watertight doors.
把时间记录在航海日志上
Note the time and enter it into the log.
把门上的栓子取下来
Clear the bolts from the door!
Heave!
Heave!
把锅炉关掉
Shut down the boiler!
船长在指挥室
OFFICER: Captain on the bridge.
我们撞上什么东西了是吗,穆先生?
We’ve struck something, Mr. Murdock?
一座冰山,先生
An iceberg, sir.
我右满舵并将引擎反转
I hard astarboarded and ran the engines full astern,
但实在是太近了
but it was too close.
她撞上冰山了
I’m afraid she’s hit it.
上帝啊
Dearest God.
我已经关闭了防水门
I closed the watertight doors,
打开了警报器
rung the warning bell.
先生,你听到我说话了吗
Sir, do you hear me?
不可能
Impossible.
不可能发生这样的事情
This cannot have happened.
你听说了吗,我们撞上了冰山
Do you hear what they’re saying? We hit an iceberg.
我们听到的响声?
That grinding noise we heard?
也许我们只是掉了一个螺旋桨
Perhaps we lost a propeller.
现在我们可以在船桥上多待一会儿了
Good. It gives us more time for bridge.
船上不那么冷了
The boat’s stopped cold.
用不了多久,我们又会回到我们的航行上
Ah, a few hours, we’ll be back on our way again.
有人想带些纪念品回去吗?
Anybody want a souvenir?
伊莎贝尔
Isabella.
你看见了吗,那座冰山?
Did you see it, the iceberg?
我刚刚做了件糟糕的事情。
I’ve done a terrible thing.
什么?
What?
我给Eddie发了一封无线电报
I sent Eddie a wireless.
然后呢?
Yes?
我不能离开你
I can’t give you up.
我不想
I won’t.
我已经把我们的事告诉他了
I’ve told him all about us,
我还告诉他我打算跟你一起去玻利维亚
and I’ve told him I’m going to Bolivia with you.
贝尔
Bella…
哦,贝尔
Oh, Bella.
好啦
All right.
冷静
Calm down.
展出结束了,伙计们
Show’s over, folks.
来吧,继续我们船桥的游戏
Come on, let’s get back to our bridge game.
毕竟,这艘船是永不沉没的
After all, this tin tub’s unsinkable.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!