About half, actually.
什么都骗不过你
Rose, you miss nothing, do you?
若用新式的悬吊臂
In fact, I put in these new-type davits…
可再挂一排救生艇
which can take an extra row of boats inside this one.
有人说这样看来太拥挤
But it was thought, by some…
特别影响甲板的美观
the deck would look too cluttered.
所以计划没被采纳
So, I was overruled.
的确太浪费甲板空间
It’s a waste of deck space as it is in an unsinkable ship.
安心吧
Sleep soundly, young Rose.
我这艘船坚固得很
I have built you a good ship, strong and true.
有她就够了
She’s all the lifeboat you need.
继续往后走 接下来到引擎室
Keep heading aft. The next stop will be the engine room.
跟我来
Come on.
杰克 行不通的 我不能见你
Jack, this is impossible. I can’t see you.
-我有话跟你说 -不行
-I need to talk to you. -No, Jack. No.
杰克 我已经订婚了
Jack, I’m engaged.
我要嫁给卡尔
I’m marrying Cal.
我爱卡尔
I love Cal.
萝丝 你不是顶好相处的
Rose, you’re no picnic, all right?
甚至有点骄宠
You’re a spoiled little brat, even.
但内心里 你是我所见过
But under that, you’re the most amazingly…
最脱俗 最好的女孩
astounding, wonderful girl…
我以前从不知道
Woman that I’ve ever known and…
-杰克 我 -不 先让我说完
-Jack, l… -No, let me try to get this out.
你
You’re…
我也知道人情世故
I’m not an idiot. I know how the world works.
我身上只有十块钱
I’ve got $10 in my pocket.
没有什么可以给你
I have nothing to offer you and I know that.
这我了解
I understand.
但我已不能自拔
But I’m too involved now.
你跳 我就跳 记得吗?
You jump, I jump, remember?
我要确定你幸福 才能掉头
I can’t turn away without knowing you’ll be all right.
我没别的要求
That’s all that I want.
我很好
Well, I’m fine.
我会很好 真的
I’ll be fine. Really.
真的吗?
Really?
我不相信
I don’t think so.
他们把你困住了
They have got you trapped, Rose.
若不挣脱就会死掉
And you’re gonna die if you don’t break free.
也许不是现在 因为你很坚强
Maybe not right away, because you’re strong…
但迟早我爱的那一把火
but sooner or later, that fire that I love about you, Rose…
那把火总会熄灭的
that fire’s going to burn out.
你救不了我的 杰克
It’s not up to you to save me, Jack.
你说得对
You’re right.
只有你能救你自己
Only you can do that.
我要回去了 别再找我了
I’m going back. Leave me alone.
跟露锡儿讲印刷厂的事
Tell Lucile about the disaster you had with the stationers.
请帖被退回两次
Of course, the invitations had to be sent back, twice.
-天啊 -还有伴娘的礼服
-Oh, my dear. -And the dreadful bridesmaids’ gowns.
那更是花功夫
Let me tell you, what an odyssey that has been.
萝丝指定薰衣草色 但我就怕那颜色
Rose decided she wanted lavender. She knows I detest the color.
她是故意要气我的
She did it to spite me.
怎么不来找我?
If only you’d come to me sooner.
萝丝在杂♥志♥上看到
Ruth saw some of my designs in La Mode Illustree…
我设计的全套婚礼礼服
they were for the trousseau…
公爵夫人的小女儿穿起来 真迷人
of the Duchess of Marlborough’s youngest daughter. They were quite charming.
我想 你们会同意的
I think you’ll agree, my dear, that together…
简直是”麻雀变凤♥凰♥”
we’ve created something of a phoenix from the ashes.
哈啰 杰克
Hello, Jack.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
听说你在这里
They said you might be up here…
手伸出来
Give me your hand.
闭上眼睛
Now close your eyes.
快点
Go on.
站上来
Now step up.
抓紧栏杆 眼睛闭好 别偷看
Now hold on to the railing. Keep your eyes closed.
-别偷看 -不会
-Don’t peek. -I’m not.
踩在栏杆上
Step up onto the rail.
抓紧
Hold on. Hold on.
眼睛闭好
Keep your eyes closed.
-你信任我吗? -我信任你
-Do you trust me? -I trust you.
好 张开眼睛
All right, open your eyes.
我在飞 杰克
I’m flying. Jack.
约瑟芬 上到我的飞行器
Come, Josephine, in my flying machine
我们一起飞上云宵
Going up she goes Up she goes
那是沉船前的最后白书
That was the last time Titanic ever saw daylight.
是沉船当天的傍晚
We’re up to dusk, the night of the sinking.
-还差六小时 -真不可思议
-Six hours to go. -Incredible.
史船长明明接到他妈的警告
There’s Smith, and he’s standing there…
日他妈的冰山警报就捏在他手里面
and he’s got the iceberg warning in his fucking hand.
抱歉我说粗话 但他还下令加速
Excuse me, his hand, and he’s ordering more speed.
二十六年经验反而坏事
Twenty-six years of experience working against him.
他以为可以看到再闪躲
He figures anything big enough to sink the ship, they’re gonna see in time to turn.
但船的舵不够大
But the ship’s too big with too small a rudder.
根本没法急转弯
Doesn’t corner worth a damn.
他的知识害了他
Everything he knows is wrong.
进来没关系 这是起居室
It’s quite proper, I assure you. This is the sitting room.
-这光线行吗? -什么?
-Will this light do? -What?
光线很重要吧?
Don’t artists need good light?
对 但今天只好将就了
That is true, but I’m not used to working in such horrible conditions.
莫内的画
Monet!
-你知道他的作品? -当然
-You know his work? -Of course.
你看他用色 真棒
Look at his use of color here. Isn’t he great?
对啊 好棒
I know. It’s extraordinary.
卡尔不管到哪里 都坚持要带着保险箱
Cal insists on carting this hideous thing everywhere.
他会很快回来吗?
Should we be expecting him anytime soon?
只要还有烟酒 就不会
Not as long as the cigars and brandy hold out.
很好看 是蓝宝石吗?
That’s nice. What is it, a sapphire?
是钻石 很少见的
A diamond. A very rare diamond.
杰克 也替我画一幅画
Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls.
-我要戴着这个 -好啊
-Wearing this. -All right.
我只要戴着这个
Wearing only this.
我需要一幅
The last thing I need…
让我看起来像个陶瓷洋娃娃的画像
is another picture of me looking like a porcelain doll.
付钱的是大爷
As a paying customer…
我爱怎样就怎样
I expect to get what I want.
到床上 沙发上
Over on the bed. The couch.
躺下
Lie down.
-告诉我要怎么样比较好 -手臂像刚才那样
-Tell me when it looks right. -Put your arm back the way it was.
另一只手举起来到脸部
Put that other arm up, that hand right by your face there.
好
Right.
头低一点
Now, head down.
眼睛看着我
Eyes to me, keep them on me.
尽量不要动
And try to stay still.
你好严肃
So serious.
你好像脸红了 大画家
I believe you are blushing, Mr. Big Artiste.
我想莫内不会脸红吧?
I can’t imagine Monsieur Monet blushing.
人家画的是景物
He does landscapes.
脸部放松
-Just relax your face. -Sorry.
不要笑
对不起
我当时心跳得好厉害
My heart was pounding the whole time.
那是我一生最性感的时刻
It was the most erotic moment of my life…
至少到那时候为止
up until then, at least.
接下来呢?
So what happened next?
你是问题我们有没有做?
You mean, did we do it?
很抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Bodine.
杰克非常专业
Jack was very professional.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
把这放回去好吗?
Will you put this back in the safe for me?
对不起